How do go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

screencrush.com/michael-b-jordan-boba-fett-rumor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...to this?

to this

can someone please explain
how is jango fett relevant to the human torch at all

It's a rumor, Sup Forums pretends to care about F4ntastic so they decided to hate Michael B Jordan for playing the Human Torch, also when asked about the raceswap he said "people will go see it anyway" which as you know is the most aggressively insulting thing you can say to a bunch of crybaby autists.

... to this

I don't understand... what's the rumour exactly? And where's the relation?

Disney want him to play Boba in anthology movies

see screencrush.com/michael-b-jordan-boba-fett-rumor/

>all that hmm and hawwing with no confirmation

Alright, I get it now.
T-thanks guys!

I have no idea.

>Young Boba cosplays as Old Boba at conventions
Could we get Jake Lloyd to dress up in a Darth Vader costume too?

eyyy kill whitey amirite fellas?

Is he /our guy/?

but literally nobody watched that pile of shit?

are you actually implying that the "fake outrage" he was responding to wasn't damage control for the absolutely shit movie and shit performance

hahahah gimme a break, non-white subhuman

Michael b Jordan was based on both fruitvale and creed

>but literally nobody watched that pile of shit?
>Literally

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of if you're going to argue.

>are you actually implying that the "fake outrage" he was responding to wasn't damage control for the absolutely shit movie and shit performance

He said that before it was even out, he was only commenting on the reaction to his portraying Torch.

>hahahah gimme a break, nigger

fixed.

> stop using these words

fuck off, you underage waste of space

who the fuck do you actually think you are lmfao

> he said before it was even out

a nigger who's "advanced" enough to chimp out on camera, surely possesses at least a modicum of self-awareness, so he deffo knew the movie was shit

Look, I know you think you're being some kind of epic troll, but you just sound literally underage and in need of a Halo deathmatch to express your adolescent rage, so head on back to Sup Forums now.

In fact, knowing the movie was shit, the nigger would have definitely received orders to make up some bullshit about online outrage and guil-trip people into watching it by saying "they're gonna watch it anyways, they is not rayciss"

>dude nigger nigger lmao

Thanks for proving me right, crybaby autists.

It's great how a literal kiddo who literally fell for literally the worst nigger viral marketing literally imaginable, has the literacy to even talk to anyone, much less accuse people of being literally more underage than he literally is literally right now inside his literal mother's basement covered in literal cheeto crust.

I hope those aren't real tattoos

I want to kiss Kate Mara on the mouth

Before or after?

In all seriousness, racism or non-racism aside, a black Boba Fett, especially with a loud, black personality, is a TERRIBLE idea.

I agree, I think a Pakistani should be next in line for a chance to kill whitey.

>go from bad ass silent bounty hunter
>to comedy will smith dead shot

we sum kinda bounty hunta?

loud black personalities are a terrible idea for anything that's not a black """comedy"""

Is he going to play Boba Fett again?