For once, I feel good of not being considered western

Your mom says my sperm count is fine

>(((They))) just happen to be pushing this story extremely hard
what a coincidence, I wonder what (((their))) agenda could possibly be

Who said you were not considered western stoopid colombian?

(((You)))

Hmm, so now we're western. How fucking convenient!

lmao true

>Speaks a European language
>Judaeo-christian society
>uses civil law
Never said you weren't

Latin America is not western you leaf fuck
delete your post

Ok my oriental friend

Because the fact that Western sperm count has lowered by 50% in the past 40 year is a big deal, you absolutely retarded Sup Forumstard.

Low sperm counts means poor heath, often diet and lifestyle related, and might even be an indicator of a higher chance of death.

brazil is western, thanks

>uses civil law

yeah, thats where you are wrong

>Mexico
>law
Oh god. sorry. My mistake.

So now Argentina is white and shit?
>Leaf on Perus flag
>Frogposter

His mom tells everyone that

i am not dumb

Y-you again?

What the fuck did you just say? Take that back asap

Mas respeto para Luxemburgo va?
Literally me was the worst jojoke because the only thing Sup Forums has ever done right was discovering Diesel

Never said argentina was white. El taco es bien.

[spoiler]É sim[/spoiler]

i am not dumb

Frogps are pretty gay and show the lack of IQ on a poster.
Eyem pretty sure we already had the same conversation with the same "i am not dumb" answer and the same frog pic but its cool user, with your grasses on nothing will be wrong.

Is that so?????

Daily reminder that literally 80% of the European male line of descent comes from Asia

Can't fight destiny with a 300 year blip of modern civilization

>Pushing hard

Yeah totally an agenda, normally in a world without jews a 50% sperm count decrease over a massive portion of the population would be a blurb on the back page, probably not even talked about at all.

stfu leaf

(((They))) want to pit Westerners against non-Whites desu

EVERY THREAD STFU PERU

sperm counts are down because people have shit lifestyles and are immersed from birth in all sorts of chemical shit.

Though I imagine this problem isn't only in the West since in East Asia too there is lots of chemical pollution and bad things, as well as smoking and bad air, but people in general here have much healthier diets and are not fat. and people here go outdoors more/work physical jobs instead of a tiny desk

I'm surprised Europe is low too, I thought they had high standards for food and environmental protection.