Hapas get mad when someone says they look Hispanic

>Hapas get mad when someone says they look Hispanic.

But... aren't the stereotypical Hispanic looks just the results of Europeans coming to North America and breeding with the indigenous people who came over from East Asia 10,000 years ago? Hapas are a rough recreation of the same mixing of gene pools, so wouldn't it be natural for a similarity to exist?

Half Finnish, half Asian.

Thoughts?

so 100% mongoloid?

so 100% asian?

Both make for some astounding qties

With her natural black hair and different makeup she would easily pass for a modern Native American.

Problema?

My cousin looks like her

No. Monkeys are not Asian, lad.

No, stop acting as if all ethnics looks the same.

t. Amerimutt

this is true, I am hapa myself and I get told that I kinda look hispanic/mestizo alot. Still I dont like being associated with that kind of people

No u aren't

imagine having no culture or connection with any ethnic group

Fortunately the country I live in is pretty multicultural so there's a overall national culture which all of us can identify with regardless of race/ethnicity.

Is there any stigma or do people care that you are a Hapa?

Not really a stigma for me, most people tend to be surprised though since it's very usually(90% of the time) white father and asian mother but it's the opposite for me. When I was in school people would call me white boy or cracker as a joke but I would not really consider myself white, probably latino looking at best.

>there's a overall national culture which all of us can identify with regardless of race/ethnicity.
So, the same as Latin Americans

>cracker
we don't use that

IIRC there was a russian girl in my primary school. wish I wasnt such a sperg back then, couldve gotten some sweet rooskie pussay

they do now, the secondary school I was in my friends watched and consumed alot of american media and ghetto memes on instagram

wtf

how old are you kiddo, underaged?

I'm 18 and I never heard anything bad said about the hapas in my school.

They really all do look like russians though.

yeah, I left secondary school last year but havent reached my birthday yet. Of course I'm not saying that people didnt say ang moh or anything. My friends just called me cracker as a joke, and they learned it from those ghetto memes profiles on instagram.

>cracker
you must be lying senpai, the only cracker i knew of is Khong guan

>hapas
where did this stupid word come from and why do I only ever see it on Sup Forums? might just filter it because it's always a red flag for some really autistic thread

You can always use Eurasian instead.

amazing , there are people younger than me browsing int and from my country

I'd get angry too if someone called me a dirty beaner

That doesn't look Hispanic it just looks asian

This