Putting everything on Mcgregor. If he loses I'm fucked and suicide is the only option. If he wins, I am set...

Putting everything on Mcgregor. If he loses I'm fucked and suicide is the only option. If he wins, I am set. What are my odds?

About 5%.

Best get what ever contraption you're using to off yourself ready, I suggest quick and painless, eating a .45 should do the trick, just remember to aim to up into your head and not out the back of your throat, that's a slow unnecessarily painful death

Of suicide or of making it big?

Finally, a thread about the fight

Dude, this is fucked up on so many levels.

first day on Sup Forums?

Yeah, couldn't take Reddit anymore XD

i hope you saved enough cash for some rat poison or a rope.

I suggest trowing yourself out of a high building
must be pretty fun before the splat

Why do you want to kill yourself man?

Go and do your favorite thing, eat your favorite meal and talk to some people you've always loved that you may have not made time for

if you're about to kill yourself just try to see the world hobo style. you're probably gonna die anyway but at least you'll have lived.

F

This. Rob a bank and live on the lam with a few hundred grand. Live it up until suicide by cop

im a fighter, relax

Surely even if you did aim a little low, the blast would cause a big concussion and it would be a painless death, yes? No?

So I hinestly have no chance of winning this bet?

Well you had a good run

Sure you have a chance. Goober is younger, stronger and bigger and Floyd is an old man who has been out of the ring for two years.

And Connor is in UFC and is used to taking hard hits. I say he has a good chance the earlier the round since he'll come out swinging