Are boomers scum?

Are boomers scum?

Yes

Just as much as the rest of us greedy shit heads running around

What was someone born in 43 then?

>

My dad is 64 years old and he is one of the most hard working men i know so not all of them.

Why do you think politics is so fucked up?

My Grandparents are as archetypal boomers as you can get. I have to just filter out 85% of what they say because it's such drivel that it causes me internal pain.

Basically their entire existence and beliefs are based on anecdotes, and they see nothing wrong with that. It drives me insane.

example?

/thread

Scapegoats for millenials

>ITT: Losers blaming their problems on another generation.
You guys have the world in the palm of your hands, you entitled faggots have it easy compared to prior generations. Have some respect for your elders you autistic cunts.

Part of the 'silent generation' I think.

My girlfriend is a boomer. I disgust myself. She's a jew too.

>Yes

>You guys have the world in the palm of your hands

No we don't.

>Are boomers scum?

they forced you all to sign up for Obamacare so that they can have top tier healthcare, and still afford to go on cruises and have a vacation home.

those boomers?

Yes.

Litteraly the cause of our decadence.

Some of them, yes.

A percentage of all humanity is complete scum. Doesn't really matter what year you are born.

Look more to certain mindsets. Republicans, for example, are some of the most sociopathic, despicable scum that humanity has ever produced. There's a whole lot of Republicans born all the way up through the year 2000.

Don't even get me started on the stormfaggots and the Xstian Taliban types.

>eating 55 year old pussy

Kind'a past it's due date there, user. Do you also eat her rancid old asshole?

CAPTCHA: solve for food. yum.

no, millenials are.