>start wearing sandals and denim shirts
>after a while start to talk to people
>well-liked around the workplace
>start dating Japanese exchange student
>things that used to bother me before don't bother me now
>discover I'm now doing good regardless of personal gain

Did she cuck you like Shasta?

Great blog

Pic related ironically motivated me to visit both Tokyo and Hong Kong last year.

She did not.

Also Shasta, I think, never really cucked Doc since their relationship seemed to be very casual. I bet Doc was fucking hippie girls on the side all the time.

>CSB

no one gives a fuck

>CSB
Chemical Safety Board?

Tell us about it.

Did you like Tokyo and Hong Kong?

Then why did Doc spank her?

aznude.com/mrskin/katherinewaterston/inherentvice/InherentVice-Waterson-HD-004-hd.mp4

I just figured Doc was into that kind of thing.

I know I am.

>losing weight because a paul thomas anderson movie
>dressing like a fag
>dating a nip

lmao'ing at your life op

wow man, looks like you've made it!
you got a job at some burger flip joint and date a chink mail-order bride...
you really are a hip and cool guy just like doc amiriteguys? dude weed lmao!
don't forget, dating japanese roasties is basically "dating in easy mode", since they're easy as fuck

You can see it that way, but I think many people have turned their life around over lesser things.

Also, dressing like this is very comfortable since I live in Southeastern California and it rarely gets cold during the day.

And Japanese women are great, or at least the ones I've been around have been.

t. punished neet

500 Days of Summer helped me get over my oneitis. Fellini films gave me a fresh perspective on life

Because she was selfish and put multiple lives in danger by being dishonest.

I started out with a janitor job at a retirement home, but now I'm a security guard at a mall.

It's decent money. Enough to live on my own and drive and okay car.

I'm not saying my life is the best, but it's not bad at all.

Hey, good for you, man. It's terrible to live your life obsessed with one person.

>500 Days of Summer

that was such a great film and such a surprise. i went into it expecting the usual romcom shit - basically i just wanted to do my then gf a favor - i ended up watching one of the most profound movies about love i have ever seen (the fact that in addition to that it was very entertaining and funny did help)

Pic related gave me a newfound appreciation for bantz

You sound like a real asshole, gratz for taking it out on him, feeling better? Your parents would be proud

>>wish to be like Doc Sportello

lol fag

Carl Sagan cosmos

Brokeback Mountain made me aware of the plight of mentally ill people

We're gonna make it

American psycho made me realise i not as bad a person as i think, pschologically.

Miami Connection made me realise holywood is stale and you can make good films regardless of a film degree and on a shoestring budget.

Society made me consider that some films can be high art even if the execution is sloppy.

I could go on but basiclly i learned all my morals and all my role models come from films/TV, which i know is sad but still...