CLE:Kyrie Irving traded to BOS for Isaiah Thomas
PHI:Ben Simmons (foot) cleared for full activity
Report: Josh Smith eyeing return to Rockets
OKC:Pacers file tampering charges against Lakers
LAC:Clippers and Marshall Plumlee agree to deal
MLW:Antetokounmpo (knee) to miss Eurobasket
DAL:Jeff Withey gets one-year deal with Mavs
NY:Report: Cavs targeting Kristaps Porzingis
SAC:Zach Randolph could be banned from NBA?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
>Klay Thompson responds to trade rumors: 'It shows the Warriors believe in me'
>Thompson responded Wednesday to the reported trade involving him by calling it "flattering" and acknowledging that trade rumors are an everyday part of the business in professional sports.
>"It's really cool," Thompson said. "It shows the Warriors believe in me and other teams want me to be a part of their success, so I appreciate it."
>"I've been in trade rumors forever," Thompson said. "It's just part of the biz. It's flattering and I do appreciate it."
----------------------
>Clippers Hire Michael Winger As General Manager
>Jayson Tatum Glad To Remain With Celtics, Excited To Play With Kyrie Irvin
>Cavaliers Save $29.1M In Luxury Tax Payments With Kyrie Irving Trade
>Andrew Wiggins Terminates Relationship With BDA Sports
>Ben Simmons Cleared For Full Basketball Activity
>Dwyane Wade Likely To Sign With Cavs If Bought Out
>1 report says Isaiah Thomas was disliked. Celtics teammates disagree.
>7'1 Thon Maker gave up his legroom on a flight just to be nice
>Charles Barkley says he’d be ‘totally shocked’ if Sixers don’t make the playoffs
---------------------------
>nba.com/news
>bleacherreport.com/nba

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/
mlive.com/pistons/index.ssf/2016/02/pistons_patter_detroit_voiding.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So who won the trade lads?

>7'1 Thon Maker gave up his legroom on a flight just to be nice
What a guy

Wall! Wall! Wall! My boy! Wall!

M V P

what does thon maker eat 7 times a day??

no way this nigga fly economy though, I'm wondering why anyone would need to give up legroom in business class, all dem niggas got like 10 square feet to themselves while we packed in like sardines out in the poor people seats

How do I break the news to my wife's son?

Lets say Cleveland flips the pick and Zizic to NY and say felder, to NY, would getting melo on the roster make them a Legitimate threat to Golden state? no meme please.

Melo doesn't help them at all. If you have him there instead of love them I would say they're probably worse

I've played pickup basketball for 14 street days, and you know what I realized?

The best players are not the most talented but the ones who are in the best shape

I literally feel like my lungs are gonna burst when i play

Any tips for improving my endurance? Will running help?

no, love spaces the floor and gets rebounds, melo cant do that.

14 straight days, rather

I feel like Hinkie

I swear to God, I keep thinking about it and I think the Bucks are going to beat hell out of the Celtics this year. They're going to dominate on the boards, and Heyward has no chance of stopping Giannis.

woah, who tf said anything bout trading love? im talking about a starting 5 of

IT/Melo/Lebron/Love/TT
Rose/Wade/Crowder/whoever/whoever
but i just realized they still have Smith, and Korver. Dude if they sign wade, and melo, it's over, i think they'll win it all. And reports have said Wade is a lock to sign. Melo needs to stop fucking around and take his talents to cleveland. Houston doesnt even have as near the amount of talent. Plus doesnt he not like dantoni, this sshould be a no brainer.

You get melo, you get a ring.

D Wade doesn't help. The guy's been getting worse every year since 2012 and barely has knees any more. With IT and LeBron doing the scoring what does Melo do?

>melo at the 2
shut up bitch ass nigga, foh

Who does Melo guard against the Warriors?

space the floor, he can get into the paint and collapse defenses. can shoot the meme (original meme shooter) has heart, never heard of him being a suuper bad defender, and can give the cleveland the option of having stars on the floor at all times like the warriors can.

casspi, green, iguodala, livingston, young
not perfectly but i mean he could, especially livingston with that stupid back down baby hook shot, soo gay.

LeBron's legacy is on the line again this season.

>Melo
>Star
The guy put up 22 points on 43% from the field and 36% from 3. Not to mention the fat fuck is 33 years old

The problem is, basically every player except Lebron that you listed in the lineups above is someone that they need to hide on either Draymond or Iguodala. you can't hide 4 guys on Draymond and Iggy. Adding more scorers who can't defend doesn't move the needle for Cleveland, it just makes their strengths slightly stronger.

Is Melo replacing Love as starting PF in this scenario or is he playing off the bench? i feel like he wouldnt be the type to accept being in the second rotation

nvm i read your previous post, that looks good tbqh senpai

What anime are they watching on the TV?

thats wht im trying to tell them. melo needs to hoodie up and get to cleveland.

Looks like Eva, Gunbuster, Naruto, or a Miyazaki film.

they're playing I Am Ali but desu they should be watching princess principal instead

kimi no nawa

His problem is his son is a fan of a player and not a team. He has to let his son decide whether he wants to follow IT in cleveland or cut ties and become a boston fan.

How many rings would LeBron have if his teammates didn't always let him down?

4 if you count injuries as letting down(2015), maybe could've been more competitive in 2014.

2007 wasn't a let down, they shouldn't have even been there.

more than mj desu

Watching Godfather III

This shit is art in its highest form.

IT, Rose, Calderon
JR, Korver, Shumpert
Lebron, Crowder, RJ
Love, Green
TT, Zizic, Frye

can they beat the harriors?

Seeing as Kyrie is better than IT, no.

but they got rose and crowder too

So? Crowder is average at best, maybe another guy to give them some decent depth but that's it. Rose has no knees are more. Can't hit a three if his life depended on it and will give you maybe 2 assists coming off the bench.

but honestly, the only thing they missed was bench scoring, and with rose and JR coming off the bench, they will atleast keep it closer.

and with crowder there, he won't lockdown Durant or anything, but he will make him work harder than a 50yo RJ

if lebron commits, they will 100% flip the pick for somebody, maybe cousins

LeBron aint going to commit though, which is the problem. IT makes it very well known that he's only interested in getting paid next season and the average age with Rose and IT coming in has just made them an even older team

'1 Thon Maker gave up his legroom on a flight just to be nice

Wow so nice of him.

>>Charles Barkley says he’d be ‘totally shocked’ if Sixers don’t make the playoffs
Barkley is such a cunt.

the new gm put them in a good position if lebronze leaves, that nets pick will definitely be top 5 and they can resign IT, so they probably would still make the playoffs

The cavaliers got a great deal desu. They replace Kyrie with a similar production (albeit more manletty ) gaurd and a solid wing on good contract. Most importantly, they get a good pick for next year when Lecuck, rose, and isaiah all leave and they have to rebuild.

Kyrie is 4 years younger. He has a lot of upside; IT has peaked and wants a big money deal next year. When LeBron leaves they're going to have a manlet 30 year old PG and a bunch of old fuckers who were only there because of LeBron. You think someone like Love is on the Cavs for any other reason than LeBron

Lebeta was going to leave either way, this gives them 1 last year to contend then a headstart on their rebuild. They can let manlet and whoever else leave

>PHI:Joel Embiid still not cleared for contact
ahahahhahahahhahaahahhaahahahaha

The Cavs are in a worse position than they were last season. IT is a huge defensive liability and Cavs defense was already a joke. Any team with a quality back court is going to absolutely fucking smoke them.

>PHI:Joel Embiid still not cleared for contact
stay off twitter until you exceed last season's games played (32), jojo

It's funny because you can say the exact same thing about the Celtics

Wizards will win the ECF

So is this dude going to play any time soon or what? All he does is tweet.

Honestly, I think LeBron is staying in Cleveland next year. Where else is he going to go that puts him in a position to win?
>We all know he isn't going to the west where he is going to have to knock heads with the Warriors 3 or 4 times a year and then get through them just to get to the finals which means he won't be joining the Rockets or the Spurs.
>We all know he won't join the Clippers or the Lakers because both of those are a joke.
>Only team in the east that puts him in a position to win is the Cavs now that they've made this swap.
LeBron is staying. It just doesn't make sense to go somewhere else if he wants to compete for championships.

It wasn't a break out year. IT will never touch those numbers again. He performed so well because of the team and system around him.

Cleveland delusion is getting worse by the minute. Lebron is leaving that incompetent franchise and everyone knows it.

Also playing the warriors 4 times in the regular season would help Lebron and whatever team he joins because he could scheme against their game plan whereas in the east he only plays them twice and doesn't play them till the finals.

Lebron needs to go west because
1) if he beats the warriors that's an automatic championship cause no east team will beat Lebron on the Spurs/rockets
2) if he loses to the warriors it doesn't hurt his finals record

>that reply

>yfw the based nets finish 9th or 10th and fuck over the cabs' pick

Is that shopped?

That's what happened though isn't it? From what I heard he had a first class seat on an overbooked fight and voluntarily took an economic seat . Or something like that

>>Charles Barkley says he’d be ‘totally shocked’ if Sixers don’t make the playoffs
embiid plays recklessly and has difficulty being coached. it's why he got injured last year. until the sixers solve those problems theyre not going to see the postseason.

>bleacherreport.com/
sports fiction written by idiots for idiots

You have to go back

I got a dentist appointment today bros

Don't die, man. I heard those places are scary.

Can a dentist tell I been eating ass lately?

Lebron - Darko - Melo big three when?

You know, I honestly don't know. I don't think the average dentist would be able to identify fecal bacteria, but if you haven't (for some reason) been cleaning your mouth after the fact, I think he or she could pick out some common fecal-oral diseases.

Melo makes them worse

I'm sitting here in my Thundie Undies trying to figure out what the hell the tampering charges against LA can mean. Does that mean they can't sign Paul George next season? Does my Thunder dream get to live another year?

>Does that mean they can't sign Paul George next season?
Yep, plus the possibility of losing draft picks.

But you also gotta remember that this is:
a) looking like a witch hunt.
b) possibly meaningless b/c George did say he wants to stay if the Thunder can make significant progress this season.

>implying they watch anime
kill yourself you weaboo fuck

>People think Houston is better than OKC
Stop it. It's embarrassing sweetie.

1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Okc
4. Rockets

Look man, it can be as meaningless as it wants to be. After KD I'm anxious about motherfuckers wanting to leave. Like I'm logically pretty sure Westbrook won't leave but he hasn't signed that contract yet and I'm getting anxious. I'm insecure as a fan now. KD broke me.

>his team doesn't have loyal players

Lmao

Colin Cowherd doesn't make it better. "Westbrook should leave, Westbrook should leave." Fuck you Colin Cowherd and your gray ass hair in your 30's. Why did your hair do all your aging?

Leave my boy cowherd alone bruh. He's the best analyst in the game

we gon act like kobe didnt want to leave

I watch sports analysis like some people watch fox news. I watch guys who feed me nice thoughts about my teams. My teams are the Thunder and the Spurs so Skip Bayless is my guy.

#fakenews

>my teams are the thunder and the Spurs

I grew up in Oklahoma. I watched the Spurs before we had a professional team then became a Thunder fan as we got them.

>I grew up in Oklahoma

My condolences

Eh, you're trying to roast me, but you're right. It's a shitty state. I moved out, but I still love the Thunder. Oklahoma's so shitty they vote against their self interest in order to be loyal to a party. It's the most bizarre shit. I don't know a single person that likes their governor there, but she keeps getting voted for somehow.

I do appreciate OKC's loyalty, though. They still packed Chesapeake this past postseason like it was still 2012.

Man, I'm big into thunder and even though the season wasn't as successful as '15-'16, '16-'17 was a much more exciting season. Honestly this past season was my favorite season as an entertainment spectacle since Harden was 6th man.

If WB and PG leave after this season how will OKC react?

Mass suicides.

I think they abandon the Thunder as a franchise.

>mfw skip shitposting during commercial breaks

I wish, me and him disagree on one fundamental sports team. OU. He's an OU fan and I'm an Oklahoma State guy.

Isaiah Thomas fails his physicial and the trade gets voided

Can that happen?

mlive.com/pistons/index.ssf/2016/02/pistons_patter_detroit_voiding.html

>The Detroit Pistons will void the three-team trade they executed last week with Houston and Philadelphia after power forward Donatas Motiejunas did not pass their medical examination, a source with knowledge of the team's decision has confirmed to MLive.

Wow lmao that'd be some shit

I think he wants to sign a 3 year contract. If he signs this extension, he'll be like 34-35 when its over. That puts an end to his career and he loses all power over the franchise. They can just relax knowing that Westbrook will singlehandedly bring in a lot of fans to the arena.

I'd be okay with a three year contract or even if he'd sign his player choice for the season after next.

>KD broke me.

Fuck this pygmy fuck.

He chose money instead of playing for Boston

Piece of traitorous shit. I hope he never shows his fucking face in Boston ever again. We want championships, we don't cheer for bullshit