What is he thinking?

What is he thinking?

Probably how many fingers will fit

>wait a minute, that's not a dick

>tfw got scrawny hands

>I think I could fit my whole hand in here

After all those threads about his family I looked him and was surprised to find out he's a shy nerd. Very bland, dull, tasteless director, but a genuinely nice guy who cares about what he does.

Also, allegedly he got his first job on a movie by walking onto a random movie set with a clipboard and pretended to work there for a few days until they actually hired him, which is so based that I can't help but like him.

>is this how to grab them by the pussy?

i grabbed the wrong side.

What a nice butt

Who is he touching?

His wife.

They're no longer together.

So who cares? Was this controversial?

Why are women so enthusiastic to be used as sex objects?

It's because they both have no clue what social norms are and they're both very odd people as a result of that. His wife in particular has no filter whatsoever.

You don't like to be touched by your gf?

Not him but I literally don't. I seriously think I have autism.

Almost all touching is extremely uncomfortable to me and I'm also unbelievably ticklish (which is a problem in daily life since even clothes and my own hands tickle me), but I like it when my gf touches me. I think it's a femdom thing.

By anyone other than me.

>that interview with Kevin Smith where Kevin keeps asking him about his sex life and he reluctantly guves answers like a good little beta

My skin crawls when she or anyone else touches me, and the only time I have been able to get past this feeling was when I was with the same girl for more than a year and she would latch onto me in a bear hug nude to make me used to touching her and being touched by her. I'm a fucking freak.

Are you me? It made sex impossible for me for years?

Who is this?

Len Wiseman

Yeah, i hate all kinds of touching and hugging. Maybe i was molested as a kid or something, i honestly dont know why i find it so akward.

Pretty much the same for me. I will have a raging hardon and be so horny I'm leaking precum then we'll actually get to the sex and I'll lose my hardon and it's just awkward for everyone. This lasts for months if I can get the girl to actually stay and then eventually I get to the point where my dick works and I finally cum during sex and it's like Peter North on steroids and I bathe her in baby batter. My ex was riding me when I finally came during sex for the first time with her and as I pulled out the cum covered her literally from her asshole to her entire back and into her hair even on top of her head.

Is that Wiseman? Is it a thinly veiled Kate and Lily general?

What did Kate mean by those comments?

Kate and Lily have traded their sanity for memes.

I can respect that. If only we could somehow introduce them to baneposting.

Bang the Chads, marry the rich smart Jews.

O U R

sometimes i do but sometimes i get really uncomfortable, i dont really understand why

based

YOU JUST KNOW

nice

what high school did he go to?

Is this some obscure meme? Because I saw some posts about him earlier that all had stuff like "HEY HE WENT TO FREMONT (or something) HIGH SCHOOL! SEX PARTIES! THAT MEANS HE LIKES SEX PARTIES! EVERYONE FROM HIS HIGH SCHOOL MUST LIKE SEX PARTIES!" which was odd enough, but then on Youtube I saw ancient comments with the exact same content.

paul f thompkins has a len wiseman character that he does sometimes.

he constantly talks about how hot his wife is, sexparties, vampires and that he went to fremont high school in california

>brain damaged autists like this can get into stable relationships but I can't

It's fucked up, right? Trust me I don't want to be a freak, it's just how my brain works. ;_;

The guy in the OP is a dork with a comic book collection and a femdom fetish.

If you're pretty and funny you can only be quirky, never creepy.

Kate has bigger issues than he does, she is straight up crazy.

It's called being handsome. Even the most brain damaged good looking people can get girls. Sadly I was born with the curse of ugly and brain damage.

It is painful to see all the people around you with girlfriends and such and you getting older and still being a virgin. I never even hugged a girl before.

>I never even hugged a girl before.
How old are you?

this

Haha yeah right bro, that would be hilarious if there actually was someone out there who had never even hugged a girl. I mean can you guys imagine?! Haha he should just be himself amirite?

There's absolutely nothing remarkable about hugging a woman. Has nothing to do with being yourself. You'd have to stay inside from the age of 8 onward to be able to not hug a woman.

SORRY WE'RE NOT ALL NORMIE CHADS LIKE YOU

He looks like the lovechild of Dane Cook and Hal Sparks

kek

>my fingers stink

I wonder if my hand smells like farts now

Kate beckinsdale? What's weird about her?