SAVAGE

How can you support free speech after you hear about how the Jews have treated David Irving over the years?

>David Irving - Talking Frankly
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
>The story starts at 51:00 and ends at 57:00

>David Irving's eldest daughter, Josephine, was a lovely girl but she suffered from schizophrenia, and the Jews loved to make fun of David Irving for this because they thought that it was so ironic that a nazi sympathizer like David Irving ended up with a daughter that Hitler would've euthanized.
>In 1996, she tried to commit suicide by hurling herself from a building, luckily she survived, but she ended up with her back and all of her limbs completely crushed and had to have her limbs amputated.
>She lived with schizophrenia and no limbs and a broken back for 3 years, until the Jews threw her out of a 2 story building and successfully killed her this time.
>The funeral was set 2-3 weeks before the big holocaust denial trial that Deborah Lipstadt and her 40 lawyers and historians had brought against him with her libel suit.
>1 hour after the funeral a courier came up and delivered him a fancy and very expensive wreath with a letter attached to it.
>The letter read "Truly a merciful death" and it was signed by "Phillipp Bouhler and friends".
>If you know the history of the third reich you know that "Merciful death" (barmherzigen Tod) was the German euphemism for euthanasia, the killing of the disabled. Philipp Bouhler, who had apparently signed this card had been dead since 1945. He was Hitler's left-hand man. He was head of the euthanasia programme
>This letter was sent to destabilize David Irving before the big trial that sent him to prison, not for holocaust denial but for "Portraying Adolf Hitler in a favorable light"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY
independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/judgment-has-been-passed-so-how-do-you-feel-about-being-labelled-as-a-racist-now-mr-irving-281034.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the director of the upcoming movie about the David Irving trial

The letter

David Irving and his other daughter

Hate speech needs to be limited

First that 94 year old Auschwitz guard was sent to prison and now this? The Jews really can't let the goyim forget about the holocaust, can they?

How can I forget?

Define "hate" speech.

When you target a particular individual and say hurtful things to him with the intention of tearing him down

>The whole world knows the Holocaust happened. Now she needs to prove it.
FUCKING KEK GOOD GOYIM DON'T FORGET MUH 6 MILLION SHEK-I MEAN MURDERED JEWS BY MASTURBATION MACHINES AND GAS CHAMBERS AND ROLLERCOASTERS OF DEATH

I'm sure this film will present his arguments and the points of why so many deny the myth of the holohoax accurately

>How can you support free speech after you hear about how the Jews have treated David Irving over the years?
By not being an emotional pussy. Free speech is more important than any one persons life. Its more important than any human life. Without free speech you truly have no freedom.

Well if it makes all of USA support Israel and by extension trump..

>How can you support free speech after you hear about how the Jews have treated David Irving over the years?

I'm sorry what the fuck does murdering his daughter have to do with free speech?

What the hell are you trying to say?

Few people were intellectually honest enough to defend Irving, regardless of agreeing with him. Hitchens was one of those and I like him for it. It's like a litmus test for how strongly you believe in enlightenment values.

It has more to do with systematically and relentlessly completely destroying a vulnerable old man and having the world order behind your back. There shouldn't be laws against hate speech but something needs to be done about the Jewish oligarch's mistreatment of their slaves

Fucking kek, this guy is hillarious.

diary entry 1994, for his daughter:
"I am a Baby Aryan
Not Jewish or Sectarian
I have no plans to marry an
Ape or Rastafarian"

How would the SJeWs operate without that ability?

Okay, so let me see if I can follow here:
>death camps
>men guarding them
>one man turns traitor and rebels
>this man will somehow not be killed by the other guards or commanders
>even if this man successfully turns his fellows and commanders, they will not all be killed by reinforcements

This, but I'm confused as to how murder is free speech.

Its a swede that snuck out of his cuck shed during rill nigga hours.

Britain not truly having free speech is nothing new.

It's not the murder, it's the letter they sent

So the kikes sending something to david irving about his daughter's tragic story in order to demoralize him, and make it easier to verbally vilify and claim dominance over him later on isn't hate speech.

He's of a different "group" as well, he's not a Jew, and doesn't have semitic/arabic origins/

youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

Irving is truly a great man and the kikes had to spend millions to silence him. If you can, read his books or at least watch some of his speeches online; his knowledge of the Third Reich is second to none.

it was worth giving this tripe a view count to see those comments

>

>>She lived with schizophrenia and no limbs and a broken back for 3 years, until the Jews threw her out of a 2 story building and successfully killed her this time.

Can't find anything about this actually. Source?

Is this the oscar bait of the year, didn't even watch the trailer the title says enough.

>ruin a lone man in court using millions of corporate money
>make it look like a big brave thing where you fought alone for justiss
can't believe people will eat this shit up

>lawyer up
oy vey, how will she afford that?

independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/judgment-has-been-passed-so-how-do-you-feel-about-being-labelled-as-a-racist-now-mr-irving-281034.html