I hate conservashits and I want to kill them all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKB50GYMQ9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fight me, hand to hand faggot. Bet you'd lose.

>1 post by this ID

Fight me, hand to hand faggot. Bet you'd lose.

>1 post by this ID

How do you plan to accomplish that without firearms?

we wuz kings n shit!

Conservatives are the last real americans. Liberals are pussies and are the first jews to get gased in the gas chamber. Trust your gov okay lol dumbass ban guns people will make them or get right off the darknet... Liberals are idiots and use tragedy as a reason to push sick gun control the assault rifles are there to take out the government. Muslims shouldn't be able to have guns I honestly don't care about muslims in america. America was founded pro white and pro christian get the fuck over it eat bacon first and I'll sell you a gun myself legally. But you have to stop treating your women like property let they have pretty hair women are not YOUR SHEEP. Islam is a old world religion taught to slaughter gays and treat women like property. BAN ALL MUSLIMS FUCK MUSLIMS ALL MOSQUES NEED TO BE HARRASED BY THE NSA 24/7

Now I understand why leftists are so defensive of muslims. They feel a kinship due to both groups' desire to kill those with whom they disagree.

This guy gets it

>america
>not hiding their limp wrists behind their nuclear

Portip: Muslimes are the most far right wing people in the world

>Indonesia

Ching chang chong mother fucker your karate or whatever is no match for my freedom fists.

GO TO BED HILLARY

>Muslim countries overwhelmingly economically left leaning because of principles of Sharia law/ Arab people being less inclined to work hard

>they hate women and all those mean sounding things and that's totally right wing like all of you guys

Stop posting

lol finish your mcdonalds, carl. don't forget to throw away your pissbottles.

> I hate conservashits and I want to kill them all
You sound like someone who would wonder into a gay bar with a Sig MCX
Would you be muslim by any chance?

Please let's join and fight the Jews together.

Ok, let me know when you're a real country.

You sound very loving and tolerant!

Yes slow me so show you some islamic love. I have a gift for you! Do you want the one on the right or the left

they are socially right, economically left just like half of Sup Forums

We know you do, Leftist. That's why we're all armed. I'd love nothing more than for you to try so that I can put a hole in your belly and watch you cry for your mother as your stomach acids eat through your organs.

I would curb stomp you, fucking pussy.

Don't use an image of Hagia Sofia tho.
That's not a mudslime temple.

How many quran pages have read? none? yes I thought so. Its easy to be ignorant about islam when you get your information from ((some people)). For starters I recommend you watching this video, by (I think) know here author - john green.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKB50GYMQ9g

once you learn about islam you will soon learn that TRUE islam is wayy more tolerant then ANY other religion out there, and yet I bet you don't attack christians do you? so why would you attack muslims. THINK.

The sections toward the end of the Qur'an supersede the sections at the beginning.

>Not having read any of the widely accepted Hadith.

How do you even Jihad at night?

>How do you even Jihad at night?
its early in the morning here.