White women prefer Chad because jewish media is ruining the good men

>white women prefer Chad because jewish media is ruining the good men

>white women prefer blacks and arabs because jewish media promotes white genocide

Which is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ja2SesyLdM
i.imgur.com/2MstAzl.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Which is it?
OP is a faggot

Whatever explains their reason of not get laid in their particular situation

women like attractive guys

the latter. you know its true. arabs are pretty low tier hence why they become rapefugees

they want the women to get with the bull

chad isn't always white, OP

Chad is a state of mind.

>white women prefer Chad because jewish media is ruining the good men
Easy mistake to make, this is Sup Forums but you were looking for

>...because jewish media is ruining the good men
Where are you quoting all this incoherent nonsense from? Sounds like some shit. Did you get the wrong directions from the other shills?

>WOMEN prefer Chad. Period.
>white women prefer GOOD LOOKING MEN regardless of their race

White women prefer Chad from Chad.

Chad is almost always white and a WASP, ALL women prefer Chad, see OkCupid for more details, or any tinder study. White and Light-skinned Mediterranean male models out perform everyone.

Chad always wins.

Also all women of all races prefer men of their own race, although thy all penalized black and asian men in their reply rates.

Chad is the dream..... whites have been cucked a majority...

Tier

>White Chad
>Alpha Minority
>White Cuck/Beta
>Beta Minority

get your stereotypes right!!

White = Chad
Black = Tyrone
Hispanic= Antonio
Asian=???

Based Juice want to reconcile with Islam through offering the gift of White pussy.

>Chad is almost always white and a WASP, ALL women prefer Chad, see OkCupid for more details, or any tinder study.

women looking for men on the internet are looking for financial and personal stability

guess who has that the most

Chads are a natural occurrence, interracial breeding is entirely a jewish plot to end whites.

lol, it's this

this board is the most amazing on Sup Forums just for the sheer volume of bizarre rhetoric

Honestly, I prefer Hispanic guys.

I'd suck that guy's dick :^)

Most gay men do.

Chad. He's usually white, and fairly wealthy, fucking all the 8-10's while the 4-7's day dream about him while they string along their beta bfs.

The 1-3's figure they cannot possibly ever have chad so they settle for minorities.

This is generally how it goes, other than a few statistical anomalies.

Stupidest thing I have ever heard.

>ugly people don't fuck attractive people
>THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD

Says the gay man.

What if Chad is an abusive alcoholic?

>Chad. He's usually white, and fairly wealthy, fucking all the 8-10's while the 4-7's day dream about him while they string along their beta bfs.

chad isn't on the internet looking for women user

white beta providers are

That kid isn't a Chad, he's just a cute guy.

this is the "nice and good" men. of course they prefer the tall and attractive ones that don't give a fuck about anything and just do whatever the fuck they want. we all should aspire to be Chads

Underrated. Stupid faggots

Truth hurts, even if you pretend it isn't reality.

Also love doesn't actually exist and you should never trust anyone, ever, no matter who they are. All men reading this should go to TheRedPill on Reddit, and learn a thing or two about women so you never become enslaved to one.

Hispanic men are shorter than Caucasians and Africans on average, and also have smaller penis length and girth(Caucasians and Africans are about even here contrary to popular belief, it depends on what kind of Caucasian or African you're talking about), and also produce less income per household, I know you're either trolling, gay, or if you are a women you're a 1-3 which would explain why you're on Sup Forums.

I also noticed your nonsensical reply to the other guy who pointed out how stupid your argument was.

Was your father an abusive alcoholic?

Is that why you brought it up, or the idea popped into your head?

Most nice guys don't pretend. While they do want to have sex they also want to have a relationship with a woman. That involves caring about her beyond just VAGINA.
The Chads that pretend to be nice before they put it in aren't the nice guys.

>All men reading this should go to TheRedPill on Reddit

A ) Are you fucking retarded
or
B ) Those two things don't conflict

Try harder.

1. People on TRP obviously have some issues and insecurities.

2. Penis size does not matter, its stupid to be with someone just because they have a big penis or because they're 5'11 and not 6'2.

3. No.

Nice guys finish last, the cold truth is women HATE nice guys. Men that are nice, sweet, and emotional make their vaginas drier than the fucking Sahara desert. Men are supposed to be stoic, not little bitches. Don't catch feelings for any women anyway nowadays it isn't worth it and the courts are stacked against you, don't get married, don't have children, NEVER trust anybody man or women, family or friend.

/preach

>that pic
>this is what women actually believe
topkek
every research has shown that young men are looking to find a life partner and start a family while young women just try to fuck around

>Asian=???
Elliot

This is the best post I've ever read. Thank you, user.

1-3 tier female confirmed.

Sorry you can't pull a chad sweetheart, better luck in the next life. Hope you don't castrate your beta replacement average joe bf too much.

1. None of us on TRP have any insecurities, we just pull bitches spit the truth and lift. Spin plates.

2. LOL, not even going to reply to this one, keeping giving beta males koolaid.

3. If you say so,

4. You mixed your heights up, women are more likely to be with a guy/want to be with a guy who is 6'1"-6'2" then a guy who is 5'11". Fact.

Not all young men just the 80% who are betas. The 20% alphas males are fucking 80% or so of those women who are jumping for cock to cock while betas try to m' lady them.

Most sexually attractive women prefer masculine, sexually voracious men who tend to have a dark triad psychology.

Height is a universal advantage. Exotic mitochondrial DNA is an advantage. Knowing how to make her cum is an advantage.

Chads usually have these things.

And the media has been shilling hard for interracial hookups and relationships. Anyone who can't see this is an idiot.

>That involves caring about her beyond just VAGINA.

I legit laughed out loud, and I'll bet most "nice guys" are like that, but they're betas. Women hate them and they will pretended to love them when in reality they just want Chad.
t

There is no "Chad". Its something insecure guys made up to feel better about themselves about why they aren't getting laid.

Financial wealth, even a decent car is not really essential to Chad.

Go back to /r9k/

This guy gets it, however the interracial thing won't make a difference at the end of the day women prefer men of their own race, although most prefer white/tan chads, or light skinned men or other races universally. That posses the traits you listed along with facial aesthetics which is most important.

>says memes don't exist
>some kind of nuFaggotry

Chad promotes white genocide by inviting blacks to fuck his woman.

who here chad?

I make women big cummies

It's a petting zoo of manchildren

He's right here-

youtube.com/watch?v=3ja2SesyLdM

Men like this are chads, yes they exist, and no it's not something insecure guys made up it's an evolutionary fact that less men than women will procreate and women can afford to be more selective with their offspring. Also women in online dating found 80% of the males on these websites to be BELOW average. How can 80% of males be below average?

See here-
i.imgur.com/2MstAzl.gif

Like what? 1% of the population looks like that.

>How can 80% of males be below average?
because real chads don't online date

>None of us on TRP have any insecurities

>This faggot

I saw you at the SA river walk smoking that same fukin cigar the other day

I will eviscerate your punk ass irl one day

come at me bro

That's a stupid statement to make. If you're not using every avenue to get laid, you're leaving plenty of quality pussy on the table, and so hardly worthy of the title of Chad.

It used to be chads. Now it's blacks and Arabs because of Jews.

Go to Republic of Texas tomorrow at 6p immature fuk u up in front of the restaurant

>going off to college in the fall
>have been reading posts from bitter, heartbroken 20 something year old guys on Sup Forums since 2009
welp

THIS

UGH

Like.... how do people even... like... believe that there are people who are born more attractive than others....

Like.. that would mean that we weren't all equal... like.... uggh

You've been here since you were 11?

>that cheekbone on the model
Jesus Christ

Which one is the model?

I can't tell since everyone is born equal

You're not some insecure manbaby who thinks people aren't born perfectly equal are you???

the kike media isn't promoting chad. thats nature.

Is that marco rubio? What fine boipucci he was. Such a shame, he aged worse than his presidental campaign.

>He doesn't know David Ghandy
Lad this is what everyone wants, facial aesthetics >>>>>>> everything, for your life

Hung Lo

>>white women prefer Chad because jewish media is ruining the good men
Women prefer Chad because he is handsome, in shape, and most likely successful.

>>white women prefer blacks and arabs because jewish media promotes white genocide
Women prefer blacks because they have it makes them feel rebellious, and they have huge horse cocks. Jew media didn't start it, they are just are the for front of normalizing it.

I have never met a white women who has a thing for Arabs...it appears to be mainly a Euro thing. Most think they're gross as far as I can tell.

>I have never met a white women who has a thing for Arabs...it appears to be mainly a Euro thing.
I've never met one either. Arabs here are sexually frustrated as fuck.

women prefer men who are confident and dont spend their time thinking about how niggers and jews are fucking everything up..... thats why all of Sup Forums will never have their conservative qt