youtube.com/watch?v=q9o6sF8h59w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but I do... Lobster Theremin ftw

Cuz im not a durch fuckboy who uses x every weekend

>durch
wut?

I like Steve Reich

Dutch

dutch culture is hardstyle or big house, maybe acid for more high brow environments
real nations listen to tech-house

Only faggots listen to techhouse, it’s fucking awful

Edm sucks

>Edm

>Edm

>Edm

>edm

because tech-house is the most bland, milquetoast, whitewashed genre of dance music there is. listen to real techno or real house instead and not a streamlined bastardization of those styles

the absolute state of Autechre fans

i believe you are talking about bass house there, my friend

Honestly I hate techno much more than tech-house. Tech-house is great to dance to whereas techno becomes hyperrepetetive.

>Honestly I hate techno much more than tech-house. Tech-house is great to dance to whereas techno becomes hyperrepetetive.

itt: people that never heard good tech house

this

not every tech house is deadmau5 shite, sick of hearing all this 'tech house is house with no soul' stuff

Correct. Tech-house splits the difference and doubles down on the worst of both genres. Miss me with that generic, safe beatport shit.

i agree that there are a lot of boring tracks in the sub-genre
still there is some really great stuff too

>listen to real techno or real house
>real house
tech house is the modern real house

COFFEE POT

Ok I’ll bite. Someone post some “tech-house” tracks for the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBO-36IEwrA
youtube.com/watch?v=PUN1TdScRYE
youtube.com/watch?v=abrddKD0IcE

Tech-house and 'funky' disco edits are the calling cards of coward ass (usually white) DJs with no taste. Playing it so utterly safe in an attempt to not alienate anyone just ends up leaving everyone underwhelmed.

this, obviously with exceptions

cause i don't feel it when i listen to it. that's it, not judging anyone, just not my thing. bye

All three of these are generic trash. Beatport is ---------------->that way dude.

>DJs with no taste
explain why 70-80% of all top djs per RA are playing it

dude no way could listen to those in less than 3 minutes

>edm

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz38gneKa1E
youtube.com/watch?v=q9o6sF8h59w

^second ones funky as fuck

DJ is one of the most oversaturated occupations on earth, it makes perfect sense for the vast majority of them to suck and play bad tunes.

We used to clown so hard on this tech-house crap in Detroit but sadly the infection of mediocre generica has begun to spread here too. Plenty of real heads still around though, so it's not all bad.

>Beatport is ---------------->that way dude.
What does that even mean? Beatport sells your favourite songs too.

>one of the most oversaturated occupations on earth
>it makes perfect sense for the vast majority of them to suck and play bad tunes
actually it doesn't
more rivalry has to lead to the quality improvement for them in order to become successful