Are they right?

>Vice
>Right
Pick one.

Is being ugly a rule of communism?

>utopia

>VICE

lol vice has really fallen

lol they literally think a drunken rave of tumblr stereotypes is a depiction of a utopoa

Normies have ruined techno too jesus

>utopoa
What is a utopa?

why does the anglosphere think communism is so great? are they not aware of what has happened in this world? and what does techno music have to do with this?

>utopa
what is a utopa?

>reads nick land once
kys
Land is a meth-addicted hack who has never been "inna dance" in his life

Jungle will turn us into a technofascist dystopia.

Haven't you heard? Vaporwave and synthwave can turn us into nazis.

techno and crust are the official "degenerate" genres

Vice turned into absolute retardation. I wouldn't guarantee on their word 100%

What the fuck has happened to the left?

Because they never had to live with it directly. It's a "grass is greener" sort of thing.

crust and punk, techno is innocent

It moved so far to the left that the center now looks like literal nazis to them.

They're miserable, hateful people who want to spread suffering and misery as much as possible, so of course they'd latch onto an ideology that resulted in 90 million direct murders and another 50 million from man-made """natural""" disasters.

i really liked vice but now i really wouldn't mind if they just delete everything

All edm is garbage

>techno in the 90s
afrofuturism, existential dread

>techno today
fat trannies, irony

what the fuck happened?

>why does the anglosphere think communism is so great?
Because communism is almost sold as a doctrine in the west, as if it were an organized religion. It's not really about not knowing better, it's more about wanting to solve every problem in society by just changing the economic model, even though nobody's even sure about what's exactly wrong with whatever model their country runs.

cultural appropiation, unironically

Is trance still considered a techno subgenre?
t. Trancefag who is not a communist

Part of me wishes Chris Ott had accepted Vice's job offer but given the absolute gutter trash they've been putting out the last few years I'm glad he isn't associated with them

>Land is a meth-addicted hack who has never been "inna dance" in his life
That's true for all zeitgeist-ish writers though, not just dance ones but in general.

Trance is for "old losers" according to modern-day festival kiddos. So yeah, you're good.

crust, punk and rap I should say

are you are trying to bait right now?

No
All edm is degenerate normie top 40 garbage

it moved on from economics and politics to being simply "let me do whatever i want and never criticize me reeee"

>Resis'Dance is a diverse group of women taking hold of the tech and decks, smashing the patriarchy and supporting under funded radical grass roots organisations
This reads like an ironic Sup Forums shitpost.

Just curious, but do you consider all electronic music "edm"? Or just the festival bangers?

Yes

Electronc isnt all edm. Only the dance stuff.
Idm is the intelligent dance stuff. Like the halfway point between other electronic like abient snd drone and then edm but more nuanced.

you know how bad vice actually is when even a fairly liberal board as Sup Forums is still ripping on it, and this is coming from someone who liked the documentaries they did on major shitholes years ago

Yeah, I enjoy almost every genre of electronic, including EDM. I mean I realize there isn't a whole lot artistically going on with the dance genres, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it when I'm in the right mood for it. I mostly enjoy the downtempo stuff though.

Name 3 good edm artists

>whole movement based on the resentment of the have-nots
ugliness is practically a sign of nobility

The prodigy
Daft punk
Faithless

Excision
Virtual Riot
Datsik

Is Underground Resistance EDM?

gesaffelstein, the glitch mob, brodinski

this is not what marx died for

marx died for jack shit an lived for even less

Whats the deal with vice?
They did some neato documentaries, got launched in popularity, then they just became full retarded. Not even fizzled out, just dropped like a rock

Also lol at how many perverts are in high positions over there
Finding a new one every couple of days seems like

Most likely infiltrated silently once (((they))) realized kids and young adults were paying attention to it.

Because modern western adults are still children clinging on to ''le 90s kid XD'' shit and they've failed to grow up and know about this world in real life. Millenuial men just sit around playing with their greasy game controllers in stead of starting a family, and the women are poncing around in a yuppie coffee shop swirling coffee and wrting a pointless blogpost on their laptop inbstead of raising kids.

Can't blame them too much though. It's also thanks to the upbringing their parents (GenX-Boomers) granted them.

based gavin got kicked out for being too real

What the hell is going on in the UK?

The independent is owned by a saudi investor

>instead of sexual abuse lets go to straight up abuse, issuing beatings to women for any little thing
Sign me up senpai

That picture is disgusting.

>says the user while wasting time on a nepalese meditation board instead of looking for the ideal white women to marry and reproduce

>utopa
what is a utopa?

>utopa

lol what's an Ethiopia

>Vice
sage

Threadly reminder that Sup Forums shitposts are completely unreal compared to actual radical leftist talking points. We're that far gone

Vice is just cosmopolitan escapism, nothing else.

Nina, Pinta, Santa Maria

yes they hate aesthetics

Can't find any links to this article, Vice is so easy to laugh at already, why even bother with fake articles?

aaaaaaa women made beats and said they don't like men's power over society and do like grass roots politics rip western civ

techno was always gay mate, it just used to be black and gay

techno =/= house

I seriously can’t think of anyone who would agree with this other than a hardcore Muslim.

N E G U S

I hope you get married and divorce-raped

When did it all go wrong?

I want off this ride...

Awfully reductionist of you.

marx died inspiring a bunch of edgy soylent drinking faggots he knew all too well what he was doing

>utopa
What is a upot?

I hope so

martin garrix
david guetta
deadmau5

i may find myself in a self defense situation with vice staff

>implying experimental electronic is not the peak of anarcho-communist expression
>tfw triggering soylets and destroying capitalism with 1000dB of harsh noise wall

You have to go back, white gay cis boy

Ganja white night
Chee
Answerd