If this doesn't get you hype are you dead inside?

If this doesn't get you hype are you dead inside?

dropbox.com/s/rx3jvz1d2efhkbj/dtl.mp4?dl=0

Old blacky pulls off Roland pretty well desu

>The man in Black fled across the Desert, and the Gunslinger followed.

Took that pretty literal I see, anyway, you guys watch trash and should feel like trash for watching the trash you watch.

Man I can't wait to see he crimson king and the dead light driders!

>Reddit: The Book

Holy FUARK desu fampaitchi this looks CUHRAYZEE and comfy just like my favorite movie Pacific RIm. I love Stephen King yo and Idrisd Elba is BASED as hell!!!

>BLACKED Roland
>yet for some reason no racemixing Eddie/Susannah
>Jake is now the main character, please come watch our coming of age PG-13 moobie!
>Roland is now an angry "badass"
>Drawing doors replaced with generic neon-lit portals
>gotta save New York from Loki Lite plot
>7 novels meshed awkwardly into potato soup of whatthefuckery

I didn't like the books.

It seems that they managed to convert the novels well - it looks uninteresting, shallow and generic.

>he expected a faithful adaptation of a Stephen King novel

The best adaptation of one of his books is the one with the biggest changes

It's Alatriste all over again!

I read the first book in this series. What's so great about it? It reads like a generic YA novel

The shining or the shawsank?

>generic YA novel
What? The protagonist is literally a fantasy Clint Eastwood and it's slow as hell

He shoots up an entire town in like the first 100 pages. I wouldn't call it slow as hell

sorry for the spoiler, but
isn't he just chasing himself?

from what i've heard of people talking about the books (also doesn't he jump from one king book to another - dimensions)

I bought the Gunslinger comic back in 07 and I've been keeping an eye on the first editions of the novel which I only have volume seven The Dark Tower, is there a chance they could go up in value a lot if King decides to change the artwork to make Roland look more like Elba?

> Yfw when you're a Spaniard and Alatriste gets compared to anything based off of King's B-movie tier garbage writing

How is 11.23.63? I haven't read a King novel in a bout ten years or so but it seems alright. I stopped reading his newer material around the time Cell and Lisey's Story came out, I got Under the Dome for one Christmas but it's been gathering dust since then.

comparatively speaking of course. Point is it's nothing like a YA novel

It kind of is though. I mean it feels exactly like one

Elaborate

>Jake is now the main character, please come watch our coming of age PG-13 moobie!
This is the biggest problem for me. The book started as an apocalyptic western, and the shock of having a kid from the 60s show up halfway through was a great twist that upended the understanding of what the story is about. Turning it into a generic "teen gets to have a fantasy adventure" ruins it completely.

I enjoyed it
As much as it's about killing Oswald before he can assassinate JFK, it's really not about that it's about his MC living in that time and finding love.

Read the book, dont watch the series.

I don't like watching black people, I think they're ugly.
I'll pass, senpai.

pretty good

>character whose main trait is icy blue eyes
>go as far as to rape Who's Behind Blue Eyes

>cast a nigger with brown eyes

>protip Roland isn't a nigger,you couldn't pay me to watch this trash

>waits for sjw mod fags to ban me again,eat my shit mods

Under the Dome or 11.23.63?

if Steven King wasn't such a public liberal cunt, then this choice might seem legit. But he goes OUT of his way to insist on shoving in minorities into things. Classic white guilt.

The fact Jake doesn't die in the real world really pisses me off. The fact he's dwelling so much on this dark tower shit before he goes there really pisses me off. The fact he's a preteen really pisses me off. If they don't end with Jake dying in the subway station at the end of this movie I won't watch any of the possible sequels.

The Man in Black also known as Flagg is a reoccurring character in some of his novels. The Dragon's Eyes, The Stand and the Dark Tower books all have Flagg in them but it's never mentioned that he did anything in the seperate books. Roland isn't Flagg fyi.

>mfw people don't realize this is a sequel and not an adaptation.

The trailer focused on Jake a lot to explain shit to the viewers, highly doubt he is the focus of the movie. Eddie and Susannah aren't in it till the next film apparently

You're stupid for watching this garbage.

*proceeds to watch Star Wars*

Jake was always the tether to the real world in the first book that's not new. And a sequel to what? The first book only has Jake. The others come in the later books.

Roland a nigger

no, I'm not watching this

they also got so many other things wrong it might as well have a different title

AYOO MUHFUGGA
*holds gun sideways*
SO YOUSE BE SAYIN
*revolver rapes a whyte wymmyn*
WE WUZ
*ruins a rural town singlehandedly*
GUNSLINGERS N SHEIT

So it'll be Eddie and Jake Torren and not Eddie Dean and Jake Chambers?

I never envisioned Flagg as Matthew McCunneyhey with a hipster jacket and anime hairstyle

both

It's a sequel, not an adaptation :^)

No I dropped that shit too. The kikes will have to get niggers to buy the tickets I won't be buying.