Why are Indians so angry...

Why are Indians so angry? Do Indians just feel the need to lash out at anyone who makes fun of their country because of real life frustrations?

Other urls found in this thread:

in.rbth.com/blogs/2015/06/04/why_the_indian_air_force_has_a_high_crash_rate_43501
paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM&t=109s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Indian_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've always found them to be pretty relaxed.

theyre angry their government is forcing them to poo in loos

Indians are usually pretty chill, but for some reason whenever you criticize their country or just make fun of it they absolutely freak out.

The toilet witches are getting to them.

also they smell like shit

Y'all just jealous India is easily surpassing the West... and it's just ONE nation! Fuck you haters. We get your women, luxury goods and properties, and like the keyboard faggots you are, you get all salty as fuck about it.

in.rbth.com/blogs/2015/06/04/why_the_indian_air_force_has_a_high_crash_rate_43501

paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2

Cheap Chinese airplanes, and American "instructors" = recipe for disaster. Once we sort out a few things, y'all be fearing our Air force. #1 in 5-10 years, MAX.

Because the lives of the Indians who you see here are rather difficult and challenging and no other country gets remotely as much militant ridicule here as us.

>in a 100 years time, indians will claim they wuz de anglos

Stay MAD, cunts! Premium white pussy is for Indian Alphas, ONLY.

our country is very competitive.

That makes no sense. Fuck off, Singa-poo!
Go back to scraping gum off your streets, bitch!

India is best. White Women love us, we get the best paid jobs, and we own all the nice suburban houses/condos in Canada and parts of USA. Ignore the haters!

>White Women love us

Stop LARPing. just poopost like the rest of us.

Stfu. It's just stupid for you talk about us like the way you do while the only thing you know about us is from the internet, that's all. I've lived so long, so well and you can't convince me that I'm subhuman no matter how many infographics you throw at me.
All the Indians in Singapore are subhuman animals I suppose? Why doesn't it show then?

Prove me wrong, (deceased) c um-stains! While your busy here, bickering for days on end, me and my brothas are out taking what's rightfully ours. You can't stop us, we outnumber y'all 4 to 1!

I heard they don't have toilet paper in india
can an indian or someone who's traveled confirm or deny this to me?

India will always be the best. The Anglos couldn't beat us, America saw us and ran back to the other side of the world and China ain't coming back for seconds (ass-WHOPPING 1st time). Top Tier is synonymous with "India" and/or "Indian".

That claim is so ridiculous I don't even feel offended by it. A bunch of hairy smelly manlets that claim to be something special. From a country of which half doesn't even manage to get into the modern era.

Shut the fuck up.
You can find it in hotels. Otherwise it's all water (hand shower, mug, whatever)

You are retarded! Of course there is.
Except, our toilet paper is money - $100 USD to be exact. While you Argentinian apes use your hands to wipe your asses, LOL.

>Every time they post here they get unfunny memes slammed at them

Gee I wonder

What have ever done to you, man? This isn't even banter. You literally HATE us.

STAY OUT OF THIS, UK.
You already got your asses kicked in several times. FUCK OFF!

>The Anglos couldn't beat us
????

>This what the western world will support JUST to stop china

truely the jewels of the english empire

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM&t=109s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Indian_War_of_Independence

OOOOWNED, MOFOS!
Anglos BTFO

poo in the loo jugdish

You couldn't even take on our militia, if you threw your entire military at us, Singa-shits! BTFO!

Soon china will take what is rightfully theirs :^)

braise dengri brudda :DDDD

>india in 2030
>white servants clean up designated shitting streets

STFU, or I'm going to breed the fuck out of your mom and sister(s), BITCH!

that post sounds retarded enough to be written by a genuine poo

Finland, you aren't even a real country, so STFU!
You literally only exist, because the U.N feels sorry for you.

Get on your knees and lick up all that curry goodness, faggot!

Remove leaf

ignore the leaf.

You two should go get a room. Clearly the misguided Indian brother would rather be subservient to Anglo TRASH.

I WIN. NOW, GIVE ME ALL THE QT WHITE WOMEN, YOU CUNTS!

its really sad, all those 3 hoes will be fucking behind their backs and will be killed by the upcoming acid attacks

Yeah, and the only hoes you'll ever be banging are the fingers you constantly shove up your own ass!

Learn game nigga n goto /fit/

>one chink favouring another.

are leafs unironically mentally challenged?

yes, that's why they rely on chinks for everything

Everything with India is so depressing. If you move abroad you'll probably get discriminated in every single way, such as being denied jobs, relationships, you'll get mocked just because you were born in the wrong race and because of your accent (and people won't even call it racism, because it's okay to be racist against Indians and Asians) etc. And on the top of that the wast majority of them are manlets and usually hideous, facially speaking. Can't we give free euthanasia to all Indians?

>sweden
>talks about being racially superior

Wouldn't you be angry all the time if you lived in such a terrible shithole?

because they realize they live in shitty country literally and figuratively