This is France!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYXiHyGuJfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Coman
>Matuidi

>no ous dembele
hope it was worth it you damn child

So why are baguettes still so retarded to not use the Benz? Literally wc contenders with him, braaaappe and ouimann

because deschamps hates him after what happened with valbuena

slowly i am getting sorry for this kid. if this continues he will get transfered to fenerbahce and that's it. just because of muh barca lawlz bye xddd

Shitty reason to not call up one of the best all around strikers in the world. It got solved, get over it. Its like if >we wouldnt call up the rat king because he likes to nibble on people

would you take a guy that blakcmailed his own teammate and insulted his coach of racist.

Sure, if he's the best we've got. Coach doesnt like it he can fuck off. Not gonna take my chances playing inferior players in a wc

>Sure
absolute cuck you are :)

deschamps is afraid his presence might fuck up the group

t. Samir N'bongo

>le 1200 consecutive minutes without scoring man
>wc contender

>t. indigenous mixed with moor'd spanniards
absolument dégueulasse

i could agree to that just because ur NT tends to blow up mid wc, but are there really any starting/important players left from back when he was banned?

he brings so much more than just goals tho. He's the kind of player you can build a team around

>one of the best strikers
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He is honestly not worth it. What does he bring to t he team that the other fw don't have ?
I know it's stupid but have you seen his stats in NT ? Can't carry shit and is definitely not a leader.
Also, you obviously have no idea about his "blackmail" story if you think this is of no importance to represent a NT.

t. Juan Angel O'Donnell

>but are there really any starting/important players left
are you serious ?
we literally have too much strikers to deal wit

Maybe i dont, just seemed like the typical dumbass move to get caught up in because of a nigger group of friends, like most players usually have

Seems like most of the players werent around when he got banned. Of the starters Matuidi maybe? Lloris?

You know how games are being won? Scoring more goals than your opponent.

You know which players are specifically here to score goals? Strikers.

We have some players who are better in the role you're describing already. He isn't needed.

Matuidi was the best France player at last year Euros. Why the hate?

nah, it was that sissoko guy (where is he now btw) and greasemen

super sub martial is better than most of those forwards

true, both Sissoko and Matuidi were a great midfield and let Pogba walk thorugh the pitch.
But howcan French complain about Matuidi being in the NT? I am not even a Juvefag but seems to me he is a good player

i'm a juvefag and am happy to see him come, for relatively small money too, the only downside is he's 30 already but he can last 2-3 seasons. i don't watch lige 1 but in the cl matuidi was always as good as verratti or even better.

because, Kanté, Rabiot, Tolisso are better than him already

Why didn't Laporte call up?

because we have better defenders

I unironically know someone with this name

He is better than other center backs in France squad

>mon visage quand France gives me a (You)

he's not better than Umtiti or Varane or Koscielny or Kimpembe, BY FAR

youtube.com/watch?v=SYXiHyGuJfM

Because he is at shit team. He will be world class, If he move big club

maybe, but for now he's not.

Don't listen to retards, ragazzo. Matuidi is absolute class, he has proven he can score, doesn't get tired and for that price it's a bargain. Only downside you could argue about is his age.
Honestly believe he is a great fit for Juve.

If they fielded only french whites, would they still be a top 10 team?

Just pop a quick email to ribery and benz and they could be alright. Need some CMs

Lloris
Digne, Kosc, Laporte, Jallet
Valbuena, Cabaye, that one cdm whos slow and plays for monaco (maybe retired, idk)
Ribery, Benz, Griez

> ayyrabs
> white

not even pol but come on. Benzema isn't even middle eastern ayyrab, he's north african.

I think they could compensate for the talent by being a better unit. When you look at teams like Belgium or the Dutch back in the day, they were always held back by the racial tensions. Though some blacks are decent enough to get along with everyone. That's why it's good to keep out players like Benzema who are team cancer.

>Areola

Yes
Lloris
Corchia Laporte Kos Digne
Koziello/Sanson Schniederlin Rabiot/Cabaye
Griezmann
Giroud Gameiro
Pretty good

desu maghrebis are just that: maghrebis larping as arab because they got invaded.
The % of arab DNA in them is low, they just happened to look similar already