And the ice cream is frozen?

>And the ice cream is frozen?
>Yes chef
>Oh c'mon

Do I spy a fellow Redditor?
High five, Reddit guy! Do the Reddit dance!
*wiggles ears above head like a rabbit and hops in a circle*
Meme! Meme! I love memes!
Reddit is the place for memes!
I love Reddit! Yes I do!
I love Reddit! How bout you???
That's the REDDIT THEME SONG!!

>I SAID PAM NICE AND HOT, SHE'S OLD AND FUCKING HAGGARD YOU DONKEY

What is a "reddit"?

>My son has a great deal of resentment towards me, and I don't know why.
KINO
I
N
O

>And you make the water yourself?
>It comes in a bottle, chef.
>... Stop.

C'MERE YOU

FOOKIN DONUT

I mean how the hell can you not know why how can you jew out 250 thousand of a human being that just happens to be your son and forget about that

He thought it was what his son wanted
He's that fucking delusional
Also that fucking wife
>Chef is forced to serve burgers with shitty frozen meat
>Ramsay offers him to make a burger out of his own recipe
>Chef does it and Ramsay loves it
>wife pretends to choke on the burger and walks out
This was ABC level of crazy

Women are stupid and have bad taste so maybe she really didnt liked it

Also

>chef goes after her
>she cries like a lil bitch
>pretends shes the victim

IT'S FUCKIN RAW

>And what the fuck is this?

That's your penis Chef Ramsay.

>Then why the fuck is it in your soup? That's a fucking 'ealth 'azard you fucking moron. Unbelievable. I'm going out there and shutting this place down.

> Pan

> Nice & hot

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

which episode?

Burger Kitchen

I'd jew my son out of every cent possible too if he was running around with a fucking fedora

Thanks;D

>the guy is a literal fedora
>has a cuter and caring girlfriend than I could ever dream of having

It really runs my rum