Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Z2XRD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My dad for letting me watch this when mum said no.

Your dad knows what's up

no one

The tranny. Trannies are just plain wrong.

>Jayne Trcka is an American amateur female bodybuilder and actress.

>ywn have a foursome with Anna Faris, Emma Stone and Katharine Mcphee

But is it actually a woman?

mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm.......
Wait I thought they just found some random bodybuilder for the role
Sick bastards.....

I didn't get this scene. Like having balls and a bulge implies """she""" is a tranny, but then the comment they make about doing what it takes to get ahead in athletics implies that they just did a lot of roids. But roids don't make you grow a cock and balls, and in fact shrivel up your manhood.

So what did they mean by this?

i'm guessing it meant becoming a woman because he could excel compared to them

Fuck off nigger.

SEETHING

I saw that movie just a few days ago. It's too bad because Anna Faris is skinny, takes care of her body and can do the bimbo act well (pretty much what she did as Cindy in the Scary Movies) but she just doesn't have the body for it. I can't see her as a centerfold and Emma Stone and especially Kat Dennings beat her hands down.

they meant to make a scene for 12 year old niggers to laugh at

the target audience for this is so dumb they wouldn't even question it

I saw the movie few weeks ago and I was mesmerized by her fit tiny body. The movie was meh but it opened my eyes to the benefits of not eating like a hippo. Anna was under my radar for 10+ years and now I wish she did more movies.

i totally would

But she looks exactly like the late 90s early 00s playboy bimbos

its pretty low brow humor, the kind of jokes where men just go 'LOL TRANNIES ARE FUNNY HAHA'

its still common. some guys did a web series about roommates. one gag they had was the doorbell rang, and when they answered it was a police officer there. one of their roommates had cross dressed and for some reason the police officer had to pick him up and return him home... just because he was cross dressing.

whats worse is this was made by people who live in fucking hollywood, where trannies are an every day occurence. yet somehow their minds thought 'HAHA TRANNIES FUNNY' and thought making it illegal would somehow sell their script.

totally fucking weird. trying to find it but apparently it was so offensive they took it down.

you sure?
imgur.com/a/Z2XRD

I'm with this guy