>It's another Kirk tricks a mad robot into killing itself episode

>EVIL MUST BE OPPOSED

tbf theres only five or six of those

missa kuhk,

doubt I watch original eps again

>Alliance

problem?

>people think Kirk is a womanizing hothead
>Kirk is actually a level headed by-the-book Captain with a raging boner for his one and only love, his duty to the Enterprise

How did it all go so wrong?

Memes happened.

LANDREW HELP

Were Harry Mudd's andriods anatomically correct? You know, down there?

>that episode with the joke at the end

I'm just going to leave this here and see how Sup Forums reacts.

I already knew the Vulcan salute was based on a Jewish hand gesture. Nimoy revealed this himself and I saw at least one interview with him where he talked about it.

JJ

To be fair that's kirk in an alternate reality where he didn't have a father figure role model to raise him well.

Yeah I hate to say it but JJ actually created a good excuse to make Kirk a completely different person.

>That episode where Q helps Data laugh for a few seconds

No he didn't, fuck off JJ, that was the worst time travel plot in Trek and none of the characters' motivations made any sense.

>Society where everyone is peaceful, healthy and happy is bad
>Day is literally saved by militarism

What did Gene mean by this?

What?

>tfw you now realize that Federation is a banch of hypocrites, literally missionaries violation own prime directives every time it fits their agenda
How do we fix Star Trek to the good old "Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilization, to boldly go where no man has gone before" while promoting rational basis of their actions?

It's bad because it's falsely induced, is this babbys first brave new world or something?

Sir, I believe his universal translator is malfunctioning.

so you missed the part at the end where everybody was released from the mind control and was obviously devastated that they accomplished literally nothing all year and would have all starved to death if there was a harsh winter or a blight or any problems with the farms whatsoever because they only planted barely enough to survive

The prime directive is just a really important general rule because experience has shown that large disruptions to native populations is almost always bad for the culture. They don't need to follow it if something more important is happening. It's not mandatory. They got it extremely wrong in the JJ movie where they were going to let a planet get wiped out to avoid interfering

>Also promoting environmental exploitation
Damn Gene, damn...

Best Captain reporting in...

why are all the ensigns in The Lower Decks totally unprofessional dicks

Roddenberry was a stinking communist.

You are supposed to feel sorry for the commies.

>Not wanting to live in mudhuts

feels good to be honest.

Because they're too busy dealing with interstellar omnipotent disembodied minds to worry about how ensign Lowell in replication is abusing his privileges

checked

>it's a t'pol gets ordered to be a masseuse for a couple of seasons episode

Oh, She wanted it...

communism is grand when theres no problems to deal with, but this would all go to shit real quick the moment any sort of conflict/situation that requires more than "chill out with us, bro" to solve it

I recently started re-watching Star Trek with my family (my mom adores the series) and I was surprised at how competent and level-headed Kirk is in a lot of episodes and how much he takes his role as the Captain seriously. He's not even that much of a womanizer, at least compared to his new version or what people paint him as. Spock also wasn't nearly as much of a monotonous robot and invincible badass, he cracks a few sarcastic one-liners every now and then without being overly emotional.

I'm surprised at how enjoyable these episodes have been so far, I thought I would only appreciate them as a little kid.

Do you think Garak would marry me if I politely asked? I assure you I am quite fertile.

Hey, when does DS9 get good? I started it and all the characters are crap and the acting is worse

Star Trek predicts the 2016 elections...

"I'm never gonna be the captain... never... "

Season 3 is when it gets good. It's GOAT by season 5.

DS9 was never good.

>he cracks a few sarcastic one-liners every now and then

If by "now and then" you mean "constantly". Spock is about 90% sass, ESPECIALLY if McCoy is around.

OHWUH NO MEESA KUHK

DISSA BAD PRANET WIFF BAD PEYPEHR!

WE DOAN WAHN NO TWUBLE!

MEESA SPOCK!

WHY WE NO GO TO LED ARERT!

You were watching "Return Of The Archons", weren't you?

>it's a "fuck the prop. master did a pretty good job this week" episode

wtf is going on with 4chanx today and not attaching files

>It's a cuck species
This always triggered me. The reason normal people find cuckholdry disgusting is because the purpose of existence is to pass on your genes, cucks don't and an entire species of them makes no sense because the cuck genes shouldn't be able to become dominant in a population for that reason.

the species was outlined as being multiple marriages

I dont think it was necessarily a "cuckold" situation if we consider that they were just open sexually. we don't know much about them, they could all come from the same province or "clan" (but probably not since it's star trek,etc.)

Denobulans are total libtards... That's why all the men are cucks and all the women are whores.

No my dear, you're young, so I realise that you're a poor judge of character, and I find your blind adoration both flattering and disturbing

But it's still the same problem. Females can only get pregnant basically once a year, and before modern medical science pregnancy was often fatal, multiple marriages would only pass on the genes of the first of the couples in most cases in history and anyone lacking that gene who wouldn't tolerate their mate having sex with someone else would have a higher birth rate and decimate the cuck gene.

>Females can only get pregnant basically once a year, and before modern medical science pregnancy was often fatal.

Is this canon that denobulan women can only get pregnant once a year? I don't remember him going into all of that.

uhhh why does Bashir suddenly have his collar down showing his BARE upper chest??

I was just assuming, gestation period correlates with lifespan so unless they're a child species like Ocampa or live for a thousand years it's going to be between 6 months and a year, probably around 9 months seeing as all the humanoids are related in Trek.

Trip learned how to do the Denobulan smile that night as well.

That was the time they were on a Jem'Hadar ship going to destroy a Ketracell White facility, they mentioned having no medical facilities on the ship so maybe he had to use his shirt as bandages?

You forgot your trip

it's still a bit of speculation but hardly impossible.

from sheer numbers alone, the abundance of variance would be made up by the amount of people but they should all end up looking more or less the same after a few thousand years

the ocampa are a biologically impossible race within a fictional series. maybe they are supposed to turn into caretakers or something like kes did at the end of the Gift

>(5 KB, 208x225)

I hate phone posters so fucking much.

-_- or i was just looking for "feezal phlox smiling" in google so my post had some reference to it

>not using tineye to find the biggest pic

Noob

Episode 10

How embarrassing.

>not using tineye to find the biggest pic

no, i got my point across, your autism didn't exist to me until you announced it

>hating on 'move along home'

user some time back said it's the ultimate pleb filter considering it's not even the 5th worst episode of the first two seasons

>actually entertaining if you aren't taking it too seriously like it was intended

So, where did Data keep his bed?

pop culture memes dating back to the 70's happened
also search for spock
JJ only based kirk off this

He moved the guest table and chairs and the painting near the door.

sorry, lul (beloved)

But did he go down to the industrial replicator, make a new one, beam it into his quarters, sleep in it then beam it back down to recycle it every night or something? Where is it?

>But did he go down to the industrial replicator, make a new one, beam it into his quarters, sleep in it then beam it back down to recycle it every night or something? Where is it?

We'll have to get some shots of David's room after Phantasms to get a better idea of how he did this or if he just started sleeping on the floor or something.

>pure faggotry

>total faggot

>This is Captain Sulu of the Excelsior responding to your hail, how can we be of ass-oh myyy yess-tance

LEAVE BASHIRFAG ALONE!
LEAVE'EM-ALONE!!!
*sobbing heard over communicator*

Data doesn't sleep, you flaming queers.

He's pretty good at grabbing dicks in public.

And that's about it.

He can if he wants, and sometimes does

What's a Fancy Dan?

>flaming queers.

I know I've heard this band name before but they can't be better than Harry Kim and the Kim-tones.

>Harry Kim and the Only Three Guys He Can Order Around-tones

>white guy plays the bass

so pro-greziv!!

Is that a clarinet or an oboe Kim is playing?

found the racist

Shouldn't you know all about BLOWING into WOODwinds?

No. I can't read music. ;_;

I'm wondering what the context of this shopped picture of Riker playing trombone and Geordi watching on in a normal 90s american kitchen is all about.
Why would just the two of them be in a random kitchen depicted as such?

This guy was a paedophile right?

The filename should tell you all you need to know

>nonce
>paedo

Well of course he was, but you already knew this Mr. Cigar and red rimmed glasses man of influence!

no, he was just looking out for an off the spectrum child of autism

typical jew

We wuz Kang.

There he goes! He posted it again!

crie moar

God you people are boring.

>He didn't even get to the second shap

I don't get the hate for Wesley Crusher. He's fine.

>The Mutant's plan was to surrender to the Dominion so a rebellion on Earth could overthrown them in a few generations
>Weyoun was talking to Dukat about how they'd have to exterminate everyone on the planet a few episodes earlier
Thank fuck Captain Madman Sisko dismissed it