NEETS = True Alpha Males?

So today I was doing some pondering while hiking through a forest and I came to the conclusion that NEETS are actually the most alpha men in society.

My is that NEETS stand up for what they believe in and refuse to work despite the fact the society teaches us that not getting a job and leeching off your parents or the government is the most pathetic thing you can do. Literally being a slut or an alcoholic is viewed by society as better than being a NEET.

Yet despite all this pressure from society and family to get a job, a NEET does not try to meet the demands of anyone but himself. A NEET understands that time is by far the most valuable resource us humans have on earth and that spending it working a meaningless job for a jew boss is one of the greatest tragedies imaginable. A NEET understands that excess money cannot truly being happiness, and that a subsidy of a few hundred dollars per month from the government or family is all that you need to survive comfortably in America.

Millions upon millions of Americans are extremely depressed and hate their life, this can easily be seen by the massive use of prescription and illegal drugs as well as the very high suicide rate. However very few people actually have the courage to live their life the way they want.

NEETS live life on their own terms and do what they want, when they want, and do not have to take shit from anybody. NEETS can spend their time improving themselves though study and exercise and healthy eating, or they can simply spend their whole live relaxing and playing video games and watching anime.

That is the beauty of being a NEET, you literally can do whatever you want. Being a NEET is the ultimate freedom! Since I quit my job last year I literally have never been happier, I feel like a slave who has broken free from his shackles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8AN0jWNrJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you could not spill our secrets, that'd be great.

lel

file those tps reports pls

is Sup Forums a right version of tumbr?

upboated and saved

NEETs are a fucking embarrassment to everyone

schizophrenic neet here

its not that good really

you have to be fucked up to get neetbux and they do evaluate you alot

Enjoying your weekend little wagecucks? Tick tock, the seconds drip away until your slaving again for Mr Shekelstein, confined again to your office cage for another week, while we NEETs are busy texting your girlfriend, sleeping in, and doing whatever the fuck we want. Poor little wagie... Did you know there are only 172,800 seconds in your precious wittle weekend?!? TOP KEK, better savor them while you can little wagecuck!

Enjoying your weekend off while drunk again?

neets are either:
>mentally ill
>going to be homeless when mum dies
well jealous tbqh

Surgeon here, I am really glad to save the lives of other people while I am working. Never been on any NEET systems while studying.

How do you get money as a neet>

Jealous wagie detected! Stop projecting so much, outside of your little fantasy world where all neets are CWC many NEETs are well adjusted members of society held in higher esteem than dime-a-dozen wageslaves who are quickly being replaced by imported Achmeds and forgotten about like the nobodies they are. Maybe if you pathetic wagecucks had any free time to be a member of society and contribute to your neighborhood and personal interests you wouldn't be so bitter!

if the government decides you deserve neetbux basically and they dont really give you that much like 720 dollars a month or 450

otherwise its people living off their parents shekels

It's no secret that women LUST over the BNC (Big NEET Cock). Just the thought of a hung, unemployed men gets them wet in an instant!

Shame wagecucks will never know that feel.

>Get house when they die
>rent it
>set for life

?

I may sound like a faggot, but I'll probably become a NEET who does something like develop indie games or make digital music or something that I can do from the comfort of my (parent's) home/my apartment whilst still making a good living off of it. I just feel bad not doing anything all of the time, and since I don't have a job, I'll at least contribute SOMETHING to society. Then again, I probably won't stay with my parents because they'll most likely fucking hate me by then, but if they let me stay for a while, I'll stay with them, help around the house, maybe cook for a few nights each month/week, at least SOMETHING productive.

Most NEETs abuse their power by becoming slothenly and dim. They have access to the most valuable resource, free time, and squander it with Chinese cartoons and computer games.

There there, you're special little snowflake. You're no useless to the world at all, nope. It's others who are the problem, but not you!

what about the physically retarded?

You can only survicve as a NEET if you have valueable skills to support your life. Can you build a house on your own? Can you supply food for yourself? Can you live without any kind of support from the government? If you answer any of these with no then you're just a leech who thinks he is somewhat superior.
But keep living in your small little bubble hoping that it will never burst.

>NEETS = True Alpha Males

Actually they are pathetic faggots who are too lazy/stupid to find work, let alone kill themselves

>bottom scum of society
>alpha
How about no.

>implying schizophrenia is real
>implying the drugs you took for your "depression" didn't make you schizophrenic and reliant on the psychotropic drugs that made you ill in the first place.

Don't feel too guilty about not contributing to society at the moment. With all the feminism, anti-white racism, islamophilia it deserves to fail, or at least stumble a bit.

Learn DIY jobs for the moment around the house, gardening, car maintenance, tree-felling, become good at a sport etc. if you want to be constructive. You will learn to be good with your hands, become more physically fit. Chicks are more impressed with these types of skills too. You've got 40+ years to sit in a cubicle etc.

well schizophrenia is pretty fucking terrible

and of course you need to be fucked up in comparison to a normal person, but you could get bux in some countries without having any effects that are negative in a bothersome way. just need to dislike people, not have any friends, not do anything that you don't feel like doing and you're set by default.

NEETS are the noble aristocrats of our time.

>promoting neethood
You're either living like a parasite off of money you didn't work given to you out of some Marxist agenda, or you're not earning any money and live in an extreme poverty state where you have to continually thank whoever you live with for a bed and food.

In either case, you're not very sexy and it's unlikely many women who know the full extent of your condition would find you sexy.

You aren't alpha, you're not even beta, even gamma aims to work, you're a delta and omega males: rejective or submissive in all cases. The full extent of pathetic.

Tell me how no one is putting me down in my life of lounging around when everything I'd ever want to do, from martial arts to having a girlfriend, requires money I don't have

i thought this. Now i have absolutely no money and am fucked.

You cannot beat the system. Being redpilled is pointless if you can't actually live life.

Fuck this shit.

that's because they're giving away your shekels to the immigrants

>tfw NEET living the life OP described
>tfw i'll never find a cute christmas cake who works while i take care of the house
It's okay when women want this kind of marriage but not when we do, fuck this shit.

Amazing bait. Well done.

In Norway you can :3

"wahh wahh I am depressed" free NEETbux extravaganza galore!

I used to be a hardworking male, but I found that if I quit my job and smoked weed everyday I got more money from the government than if I worked a minimum wage full/part time job. Thanks Gubsmint

>neet admits to being useless and running out of money
>Sup Forums steps in to comfort him and state that it is in fact not his fault, but immigrants'

you people are pathetic little fucks with a victimisation problem

>weekend?!? TOP KEK, better savor them while you can little wagecuck!
>>>

Make a mental illness up or jump in front of a car. You get money for life!

i never did say he is anything but a useless waste of space and a leech, that much is a given

i'm just mentioning that there are other factors that drain ones leechability.

Pay taxes, wagecuck

And dont forget to vote for one of the zionist occupied parties next election, good goy

Lol I bet the UK pays out fish and chip coupons, no fucking wonder.

>we NEETs are busy texting your girlfriend

Probably, neets do make good friendzone companions.

Yes and /r/sandersforpresident

The reasoning is totally the same,it just comes from a different angle.

Triggered

Yes, give up your limited time on this earth which is REAL for those bits of paper and electronic digits which our banker overlords print up create at the push of a button kek!

Yeah I see your point - if you're too stupid and useless to progress beyond minimum wage jobs it makes more sense for you to just bow out entirely. No more crushing embarrassment for you and the rest of us don't have to deal with the frustration of your failure to perform even the simplest of services for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8AN0jWNrJA
>autism posting

But when the handouts stop, you die.

>That is the beauty of being a NEET, you literally can do whatever you want.
Except anything that requires money or collaboration with people who work for money.

>implying NEET alphas wouldnt just turn to organized crime

I know full well that as soon as my monthly NEET check stops coming in, people are going to die...and it's not going to be me who's doing the dying

one day the welfare state will end. Then you'll have no job, no skills, no money.

If you don't want to work for someone then start your own business

Maybe try not being a minimum wage loser, you waste of blood and organs.

Sure thing, Killer.

That moment when you realize 99% of Sup Forums are NEETS.

>kek wagecucks enjoy your weekend!! xD we are so alpha
>said the fat slob who parasitizes his weak minded parents
Keep telling yourself that

I actually into college for a year and a half to be a heavy duty mechanic and couldn't find a job.

I also tried to enter the police force but was refused because my uncle that lives 200 miles from me has a criminal record. What do you fucking want me to do?

went into college*

NEETs are natural rulers, ensnaring the rest of society into a delusional state of cucking. Letting them believe they're being productive to lull them into a zombie-like state to go and plow the fields so the NEETlords can feast.

Come to think of it, every single king and emperor has been pretty much the perfect NEET.

Wagecucks on suicide watch upon the realization that we possess degrees of freedom only kings possessed.

I'm not NEET but honestly 99% of jobs available out there are pure shit. If you can you should just ignore them, you wont learn anything from them (besides that most lives suck), they will make you miserable, tired and depressed.

Fpbp

NEETS are deep down truly mentally ill and sick people. Once they reach the age of thirty and are still living with their parents, they pretty much face two choices: live with mom and pops until they die or move out and have only a couple hundred bucks a month for non survival items.

I don't know how these people survive. They are lost, they are often depressed. They will have no wife, no children, will never be able to do fun things like go golfing during the summer, go on any kind of vacations. Sure, they keep occupied reading books and acting like they are studying but deep down these are emotionally challenged men that are missing out on life. They fell way to hard for some memes and take everything they read here way to seriously.

>will never be able to do fun things

But senpai, pretty much 99% of our lives spent not sleeping are described as having fun in some form. While you work.

Being a neet sucks. Tons of cool shit to buy, tons of cool events to go to. Not a single dollar to spare.

Eventually it becomes the adverse of working and nit habing any time. You have too much. Youve played all the vidya you can stomach. Watched cartoons so much. Faooed 6 times already. What the fuck are you going to do now that doesnt require money?

Sure I can worknside jobs and buy/sells/scalp toys and shit like that to make more cash but eh. Takes money to make money.

How you gonna get a woman when you have no money? Skills are great if you want to lay lenolium instead of get pussy.

>What do you fucking want me to do?

Maybe try a third thing instead of just whining. When my childhood and adolescent dreams of being a wizard or a rock star didn't work out I didn't just give up - I moved on and grew up and got other jobs. Some sucked, some have been great, but they all paid.

Shitposting on Sup Forums is free, for now.

What do NEETS tell their old friends? I wonder if they ever run into people they used to know at the grocery store and have to come up with a story to not seem like a pathetic loser. I would just have no self confidence as a NEET. I don't get it too, if you choose a job you like and make money with that is the most fulfilling thing ever. Maybe these guys made some mistakes and never found their stride but I know plenty of people making lots of money while doing what they love.

99% of NEETS that aren't mentally disabled aren't living with their parents.

You don't know how they survive because you don't know the value of money. An expert NEET can budget extremely well while you waste your money on pointless things. You are ignorant on how NEETS live. Just in my experience as a NEET for two years, I have traveled to Italy, Germany, Poland and California and still saved enough to live decently. I have a great GF and expect to have a child on the way in a few months.

>been a wagecuck since I was 19
>in the poverty-depression loop where there's no escape
>make a couple hundred a month to survive on
>could lose all my money at any moment
>don't bother leaving house because all my friends are in the exact same situation except they work more and get no where
>can't afford a relationship, don't want a relationship, and all the women are in the poverty-depression loop hoping a rich man saves them from being around poor men

I dream of murdering trustfund babies every night, NEETs who can bail from the system have their cards right and don't listen to this bullshit drivel you spew.

Yeah well after wasting years and thousands of dollars in training and education for it too all be for naut. Sitting back on my mountain property and pondering life sounds pretty good.

honestly this is the true cause of the Canadian shitposter problem.

it's just way too easy to quit your job and smoke weed all day in Canada. people don't even judge you for it anymore.

I just have interests. I like going on ski trips, going golfing, hanging out.. Jesus Christ, as a NEET you literally limit the scope of activities you can do. These men will never have wives, never have financial freedom and will probably be depressed. Find yourself. Find what you truly like to do and make money at it and that is true happiness.

Well as said in previous comments I tried extremely hard to get out of the minimum wage loop. Laying back for a few years and NEET'ing it out has actually done wonders for my rising stress levels and life angst

>what is a VPN
Canadacucks really are prissy little tattletales.

Do you ever have family get togethers? I think that would be the worst part of being a NEET. You basically have to tell everyone that you have no career, are not looking for one, and are a failure. How sad.

Tommy Mair was God of the NEET

i'm glad to live in a nation of snitches

it's not uncommon in Canada for a next door neighbour to knock on your door and tell you someone on the street got deported and that everyone is stealing their furniture.

God bless the Canadian immigration control.

A NEET can do everything you just mentioned, they are just incredibly good at budgeting. For example when you travel you book expensive hotels, overpay on airline tickets, get cucked by the tourist traps. Thousands of dollars down the drain A NEET is fiscally responsible and can take the same trip at 60% of the cost you payed.

I'll believe the 'self improvement and constructive reflection' when i meet a NEET who isn't a stoner or depressed fatty.

I spent 3 years without a job and it was excruciating, couldn't afford shit and i had no self worth, now 3 days of work a week is enough to cover my minimalist life and i get the best of both worlds and get 2-3 weeks of travel every 2 years.

Not trying to act like a typical edgy teen but I hate my family, so I don't have to worry about awkwardly explaining anything to my family.

That's what you get with Aussy kangabucks. Worthless.

Beware of the echo chamber.

Heard you talkin shit

Dude I'm an accountant/ finance major I know a thing or two about budgeting.

/paywall/ when?

Because the material world is all there is, and what matters in life.
What things the NEET learns, you will never learn, for you do not have the time, and you do not know where to look, and your eyes are too blind to be able to read the text.
But do, continue to pursue the flesh of the whore of babylon, strive to be drunk in her fornications. For the wine of her fornications is endless, and will never come to a sudden, screeching halt, for any reason whatsoever.

It's so cringy watching these people try to justify being a NEET to themselves.

I work 5 days a week and 25% of my check goes to my car, 25% to the bills, 25% to food, 25% to save up for when I inevitably lose it all getting a car inspection or surgery. I was on paid vacation a week ago and it reminded me what it felt like to be the human I was before working crushed my spirit.

Leaf'd

Wagies will never know the feel of true freedom. I almost pity them.

>NEET master race
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLO

"So Jimmy your sister just completed her degree and is a registered Nurse, we heard your brother is becoming a lawyer. What have you been doing for the last ten years?"

What do you reply NEETS?

It's true.

Fuck the gubirmint, no one tells me what to do.

Regardless of what you are, I was generalizing.

When many wagecucks take a vacation they overpay by thousands of dollars. I managed to take a four week trip to Germany, Poland and Italy for about $2000 Canadian. (all paid for with NEETBUX)

Many other NEETs I have talked to have similar success with these areas. So anyways it's about living frugally with your money and making the most out of it. Most wageslaves don't know how to do it until they have lived like a NEET

I prepare to leave my parents when I am 40 years old. It will be fun.

Laugh away wagecuck, remember everytime you take your hard earned check to the bank that I take a little slice of it.

literally no arguments against the NEET but name calling and talking shit
>bbutt you are pathetic and a filthy NEET
not a argument, stop being jelly and apply for bux

all the signalling faggots I know who were abusing that system for infinite pussy all have three or four kids to schizophrenic mothers who are destroying their progeny, child support and tens of thousands in debt from fancy toys they broke while signalling.

>buh, but at least i have kids huuurrrrrrrrrrrrr
yes but your children will be worthless sacks of shit once the mother has destroyed them.
>tfw ive had heaps of pussy but always pulled out when i wasnt sure a girl was on birth control
>tfw no kids

Ignoring all comments until this one, let me say this;

If you work at achieving what you want in life while also meeting a goal of physical prowess, then awesome. Do it to it while working the system. You're a badass.

If you don't do these two things, what's the point of anything? Do it or kill yourself.

Before you kill yourself, remind yourself that you CAN fucking do it, so do it. Do it now. NOW. I am. You can too. DO IT. NOW.

That's the thing though, I come from a rich family, have been spoonfed my whole life. Going to get this degree with no debt, going to have a good job. I really don't care if I waste a few bucks here and there.