| Welcome To FC Barcelona | Crazy Skills & Beautiful Goals HD | #DEMBÉLÉWELCOME |

| Welcome To FC Barcelona | Crazy Skills & Beautiful Goals HD | #DEMBÉLÉWELCOME |

Alfonso is a paki name

>British education

It's actually a German name that means The One Ready for the Fight. My actual full name is Ildefonso, which means The Noble One Ready for the Fight, but I find that a bit pretentious so I don't normally use it

I know, it's pretty embarrassing considering that nowadays it's full of niggers and muslims, but Germany used to be cool

>ildefonso

and here is "the noble one ready for the fight", posting on Sup Forums

>ildefonso the paki

This posts mark the 7-1

DUMBELE

how come no footballers used to be called dembele and now there's tons of them?

I think the real embarrassing thing here is that you're a tripfaggot on the sports page of an anonymous Mongolian throat singing forum

Nah, you don't think. You're part of the mass, and your "thoughts", AKA, the thoughts of the mass are completely insignificant and irrelevant

Also
>Name
>Trip
Have you started fitting in yet, ironic weeb?

BASED ABSOLUTELY BASED IDALFONSO

im a dortmand nd barca fan nd im happy demble come to barca #respect #theworldgame #endracism #barcaismylife #dortmand #pogboom #footballismydrug

COME TO GALATASARAY

It's better than being a proxyfag like you

lik if you think allah and his prophet (p.b.u.h.) are most beautiful ever lived MASHALAHH

wew

+1 like

Respect the LSD

Leo Suárez Dembélé

Alfonso ● Greatest moments of autism ● Spam and ban evasion ● 2017 - 2017-18 ● HD 1080p ● HD ● #respect

>Ban evasion
Again without proofs, Jannie de Macaco

I just realised there are already tens of videos just like this already up

Africans, as physiologically superior humans, have been very successive at football - despite being introduced to the game relatively recently

>an anonymous Mongolian throat singing forum

>German name
yeah keep telling yourself that

kek

that's not a trip you t*rk

Idiot!