Sup Forumsony Thread #5 NUKU HIVA

NUKU HIVA

Area-339 km2
Native population-2600
Abundant in natural resources(Fresh water, Fish, Live stock)
Arable Land
Infrastructure already exists(Roads, airport, seaport)
Extremely isolated
EU citizens can emigrate there easily

globalpropertyguide.com/Pacific/French-Polynesia

strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10518294
youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI
youtube.com/watch?v=IKUG2qHEa_E
youtube.com/watch?v=ghKy8FRhs28
forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96390
youtube.com/watch?v=BpXxNrL-7Z0
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3123495
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050916/Stefan-Ramin-missing-Nuku-Hiva-islanders-prefer-eating-hot-dogs-people.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cTf4VtXt9cc
cookislandsnews.com/regional/item/46819-henri-haiti-jailed-for-murder/46819-henri-haiti-jailed-for-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gvTCNFl-s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=200&v=BpXxNrL-7Z0
frommers.com/destinations/nuku-hiva/275624
repimmo.com/french_real_estate_ad/6770473/house-for_sale-nuku_hiva-98.php?media=21875544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how to get women on the island
some said do it like the vikings or what not what would be a better way of going around this

Free strawberry daiquiris for women. I think women will come once it is a more substantial settlement where they can get certain creature comforts.

Build it and they will come.

Women will flock to the island if they think they can have a better life on there. Besides, how many women do you know that would turn down a chance to live in a "tropical paradise" (how we will advertise it).

I'm planning on going on a trip there in the New year to scout the island out properly. The main issue apart form women is land ownership, but the first year we will rent and assimilate with locals, so they don't get freaked out about us emigrating there.

what would be some rules and i assume it is a republic being we have a list of rules evey one must obey ?

No one has come up with any rules yet. Any suggestions?

kys

We make a Women get in free Thursdays.

guns and freedom of speech i guess also must be in a militia were you have to serve in 2 to 4 years to vote i guess

some of us can just turn into traps tbqh

strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294

Current Poll Stats

Yes:167 votes(37%)
No:49 votes(11%)
Maybe:92 votes(21%)
I am a faggott:140 votes(31%)

I see a Sup Forumsony type thread at least three times a year. What happened to that one in china that was gonna happen in february of this year? Oh right, absolutely nothing. It didn't even make it past conceptual stages.

Talking to Sup Forums about this shit will make you question every decision you make when in reality everyone here will like different things, but if you set someplace up, people will come. So do it. Don't talk about it, DO IT.

Its a French overseas territory currently, but the end game is to have a referendum and vote democratically for independence.

I agree, I'm not trying to convince people to come and larp about a Sup Forumsony, I'm just putting the idea out there and looking for ideas.I'm going to make a trip in the new year with or without anyone coming.

Looking for ideas is the last thing you should do because you're gonna be doubting your own decisions, which were the reason you decided to even go in the fucking first place. Stop. Stop right now, plan the trip, book it. Go, and realize your dreams. Quit trying to get us to talk you out of it youuuuuuuuuu motherfucker.

Rule 1. Nobody talks about nuku hiva
Rule 2. No niggers

also citizen and civilian would be different things

I am going in the new year. I will blog on Sup Forums like a giant faggott about it. I know 99% will not come but its good to bounce ideas around with other anons.

We shall call it project strawberry daiquiri

Also the national anthem

I'm not moving to a fucking dinosaur island with a population made up of 90% men and 40% cannibals

how will we feed our self's seeing im lived on a farm on my childhood and know how hard it is to grow shit
also it fucking hard if not impossible to grow wheat on a beach

also hills are a cunt to grow shit on

Do they have the infrastructure to run a mid-size server park? I could create jobs for up to 8 anons

The primary diet of people tends to be breadfruit, taro, manioc, coconut and many kinds of fruit, which grow in abundance. Goats, fish and, more rarely, pigs, are the main sources of meat but there is a growing amount of local beef available. Imported food is also freely available, including apples, grapes, celery, and even sliced bread from New Zealand. Two local bakeries produce baguettes, another cheap staple. Considerable rice is also eaten. There are a great many wild pigs on the island as well as those reared on the agricultural college.The wild pigs are a cross between the Polynesian pig brought by the first settlers and the wild boar brought by the Europeans.

well i was thinking about it and if you want it to work there goner be a few thing you need to do

one get some rules down your on pol you have natSol technocrats oligarchy and republics
there not all goner get along divided you fall and all that crap

second get a set economics rdy
i don't have a proper understanding on this topic but even i know it is very important

three i dont think we gonner get a majorty when there pop is 4000 the best we can do is 1000
but we can make and bring guns and a revolution in the name of independence also if living there it be smart to buy a few ships

four what did the west do wrong so we dont repeat the mistakes
the biggest problem the west did was controlled media public schools saying every one is a winner and two party systems
have no idea how to stop this crap

You're already on one cuzzie bro

You can set up a good little permaculture system and grow fish (talaipa) in a pond, circulating the water through a hydroponic system. The nutrient balance supposedly balances well between the two.

one other question is how do you plan on of every one getting down there true most be able to get down but i doubt they would have money to buy a house and all that shit down there 2 plus start a new business

Who owns the land? 2,660 people on 130.9 square miles is extremely low population density. I'm wondering if most of that is off limits because it is owned by the government or if it can be purchased.

There are flight there, at first we will rent properties as buying property is the biggest obstacle for us to overcome.

Video of Nuku Hiva

The first business we could set up is a supermarket/convenience store as products are expensive, so we can bulk import them.

hurrrrr durrrrr we just need to do referendum

>Oh, you're a newly arrived groupe of people ? Sure mate, you can be independent.

Kill yourself, the project in Namibia is much less retarded.

Hope you will get fucked in the ass you faf.

Every one of these discussions inevitably devolves into dumb cunts talking about "wouldn't it be cool if we did things this way" or "we should call it project this or project that" or "that flag is stupid, my MSPaint gif is better" etc etc etc.

You want to emigrate there? Don't talk about it - just do it.

What are you still doing here? Your tropical paradise awaits! Get a flight booked, get your paperwork in order, start looking for lots and jobs in the area, go go go! Jesus, you're still here? Pack your bags and fucking GO already!

>project in Namibia
? more info please

lurk on pol, some sa guy make a thread regulary, look in the archive also

just type namibia as a research

some idiots on something awful tried this years ago, it worked for a couple months then went to hell. it was a very enjoyable read though, I greatly anticipate hearing about your future disasters

Nope we will emigrate there and gain citizenship over a number of years.

>Kill yourself, the project in Namibia is much less retarded.
Yes starting a natsoc commune in a continent full of niggers. What could possibly go wrong. They will be shut down within a month.

I look forward to reporting it. FYI that's why we are setting up in a already functioning island where all our basic needs meet.

They got dinosaurs in that jungle?

I've been on Sup Forums for half a decade and I could count on two hands how many of these Sup Forums colonies have come and gone like dust in the wind.

I think it was in hawaii, I'll see if I can dig it up it could have something that might be useful for you

5 - 10 years before you can buy anything.

I'll look elsewhere.

Maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghKy8FRhs28

If you first don't succeed try try again

cool all info is appreciated

Good luck on your venture, maybe you could marry a local girl to speed up the process

>oh look at those people that are here since a bunch of decades, surely it is a legit claim for independence

fucking lol

natives don't get their independence, you think you will ?

also most of the french colonies would die economically without France

no idea what this site is but the poster posted the good stuff

forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96390

>some idiots on something awful tried this years ago, it worked for a couple months then went to hell. it was a very enjoyable read though, I greatly anticipate hearing about your future disasters

Source? I want to read it.

And I know of at least 3 "colonies" formed by Ron Paul supporters that actually got to the point of purchasing land and people moving to the location that eventually fell apart.

But, they don't all fail. The Free State Project has been going on for years and is still growing.

Cool, just started reading it. He seems retarded, he has a Walmart 20 minutes away and is still struggling.

pol/thread/77625533#p77625533

was not sure it worked with archive, didn't wanted to fail miserably, well thanks.

my sides

didn't we make it clear that France would not allow this?

Why wont France allow me to emigrate to one of its overseas territory?

The French would invade you and rape your asses with their black cocks

Because you don't just want to live there, you want to make it your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpXxNrL-7Z0

A video of a drive in Nuku Hiva

What part of I am going to emigrate there any assimilate with the locals, not invade and set up a colony do you not understand?

Fuck you leave our islands alone. Faggot.

They don't know that.

found the actual thread

forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3123495

just want to point out it really looks a lot like these threads

They will find out easily, and it's not like you'll ever really make it your own. Also, it is very small.

i saw the thread like a mn before, they look autistic but the website is disgusting to look at

>Sup Forumsony

We already have /namibia/ you fucking faggot get with the program. We made more progress than you already

>339 km2 is small
We are just emigrating to a small island nation and trying to make it economically viable. We are not invading or trying to start a colony on a tiny desert island.

You will be invaded by hoards of niggers the second it becomes successful. Enjoy. We just want a peaceful island life ; )

yeah, it got moved to the something awful equivalent of /trash/ eventually that's why it looks like that

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050916/Stefan-Ramin-missing-Nuku-Hiva-islanders-prefer-eating-hot-dogs-people.html

Stay safe friend.

Another video of Nuku Hiva

youtube.com/watch?v=cTf4VtXt9cc

Idk if they would like fat neckbeards...

Namibia is borderline autistic.It would crumble ASAP

and he's still out there, waiting for fresh long pig
nah they caught him cookislandsnews.com/regional/item/46819-henri-haiti-jailed-for-murder/46819-henri-haiti-jailed-for-murder

It's timu to nuku Hiva

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gvTCNFl-s

?

>EU citizens can emigrate there easily

You see, you can be glad Brexit will fail

rare state

The one silver lining

How about an island that's actually habitable like this one?

-Native population 532
-Already an airport
-Good fishing
-EU citizens can come in without a visa and just stay and the US government won't do anything about it
-In the event of war there is a possibility of Russian assistance

yeah, that looks great...

It does. It's nice and cool so you're not roasting all the time. If you need heat you put on a jacket or start a fire.

Although we would need to come in large numbers at once because the natives absolutely would not take kindly to us.

Nuku hiva is extremely habitabitable, hence 2000 people living their raising livestock and growing an abundance of food. Just look as one of the videos I have posted. Plus its got everything and more than the island you have posted and it wont get drowned by a small wave.

>start a fire

Am I just not seeing the trees?

Trees are for communists

So what infrastructure would be built by the colony? How will power be generated? I'm also assuming that there won't be any internet connection, correct?

It might have things but it's too hot to be survivable. That's somewhere you go with a spacesuit.

treeless cold islands, as if cold climate wasn't enough you want constant wind blowing. Also it looks depressing.

Keeps leftists out. We don't need to worry about keeping them out because they won't come.

None to begin with, all basic infrastructure is already in place. Things like internet will be the only infrastructure issue.

Watch this, it rains a lot.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=200&v=BpXxNrL-7Z0

Rares are welcome

That's even worse.

You don't like sun, you don't like rain. What are you looking for exactly? Go Antarctica

I like sun without heat. Your proposal includes heat and no sun.

Ok, so no internet - I'm guessing no power too, since that question hasn't been answered.

>all basic infrastructure is already in place
It clearly isn't if you're moving to a remote pacific island. At best, you'll be able to construct shelters via rope and deadwood. Such a structure would offer little protection against tropical storms and rainfall with the lack of further building materials such as glass or bricks.

you should post some useful info, like this

frommers.com/destinations/nuku-hiva/275624

it's got a hospital at least so you guys won't die when you get infections, and some internet

I don't know where I can suggest, I'm not a fucking travel agent

Nuku Hiva for intents and purposes is already a fully functional society with water, electricity, sewage, internet(not great though), TV, Radio. I'm not sure what you are proposing? There are properties already on the island,

repimmo.com/french_real_estate_ad/6770473/house-for_sale-nuku_hiva-98.php?media=21875544

DUDE
NAMIBIA
ANTARCTICA
GREENLAND
MUH FREE WHITE NATION
LMAO

set up a religion to follow :^)

The reality is that not one of the neckbeards on Sup Forums want to move away from their allready comfortable lives in their mothers basements. They don't want to do any hard work needed to build a society, yet they don't really want to do any work to save their current society either. They just whine about their problems without really having the will or energy to do anything about it.

See, he gets it.

Pretty much.

>"user, can you mow the lawn ?"
>No, it's too hard.
>I will create a farm to feed dozens of people. Bye.

leave it to asians to be the sex slave race again

I agree, like I said i'm going to Nuku Hiva no matter, just putting info out there to see if any Sup Forumstards actually are men of their word and want a Sup Forumsony.

I'd go in a second if only I had the monetary means. Have you allready decided that you're staying there or is it a sort of scouting trip/tourism?

I'm definitely interested. If you want to make something like this a reality you have my support.