What are the best movies about the underdog winning?

What are the best movies about the underdog winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html
youtu.be/M9zMwOQMNYM
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really do feel bad for liberals though, they are so hateful and vitriolic they couldn't even win a rigged election. They are frauds too down to their core, absolute scum sucking racist pieces of garbage.

They had the support of 95% of the mainstream media as well as most of the biggest celebrities and they still lost. It's hilarious.

That applies to conservatives just the same so you sound like a hypocritical dumbfuck

You're both pieces of shit

>trump being advertised literally 24/7 by every news source
Yea man, shillary totally had the game rigged

warrior

fucking man tears man

>advertised
They were slandering him nonstop you dope. Not all press is good press. Rape accusers aren't positive advertisement.

rocky even if he doesn't win

it's like every other bullshit fringe group

The worst of the worst start getting more comfortable spewing hatred, and the moderates refuse to call them out on their shit and go along with it

Then when they lose, just a bunch of crying about how they or any other democrat or any other SJW did absolutely nothing wrong

That's why their tears are so delicious.

feminists are disgusting

>"Effing"

What is it with the left and SJWs including the word fuck in every sentence? It was considered rude as hell to throw that word into anything above biker talk even 10 years ago, now you can't listen to a single SJW/leftist speech where they don't use that word, dare I say, liberally.

>Every news source possible was calling him a racist, bigot, xenophobe etc
>It got to the point where hearing anything nice about him would actually make you turn around and pay attention; like rain in the middle of summer
>"LOL HE ONLY WON BECAUSE OF ALL THE ADVERTISING HE GOT xDD"

Back to the salt mines with you, faggot.

The same reason why children swear.

Good point.

mighty ducks
rocky films
predator films
aliens
independence day
the patriot
terminator films

>slandering
Literally wrong
Maybe on huff post
CNN insisted on unbiased views, just repeating the stupid shit trump said. It's not biased if an idiot says retarded shit and it sounds retarded when reposted on a news broadcast.
Give me some links of CNN and NY post and Fox and MSNBC and CBS news directly calling trump racist and a xenophobe rather than bringing on a panelist who called his racist and xenophobic ravings racist and xenophobic

>I think the news media is biased because they'll call a racist quote racist!
God trumpfags are the biggest idiots, what wee you faggots expecting? Trump should just be allowed to say any fucked up thing and no one should comment on it? So you want media biased for trump? Fucking idiots

You're clutching your pearls over a G-rated euphemism? Wew lad

>only liberals curse excessively
What is with trumpfags always viewing themselves as holistic and pure beings? what does it say when a trumpfag on fucking Sup Forums has to sanctimoniously comment on the prevalence of cursing? Literal delusion

Nope, but nice try libshit

>you're wrong because I refuse to acknowledge the truth
Top lel

>news outlets putting up blatant falsities slandering trump 24/7 is the same as advertising for him

Nice context denial, faggot.

based trump

>they actually spent money on their model

I didn't want clinton to win she is literally the devil but surely anyone with eyes can see that trump is a ridiculous man? baka lol I guess I'm just so smart I see things better than everyone else

CNN and NYT published sexual assault allegations that failed even the most basic journalistic tests.

And btw, bringing on dozens of guests to talk endlessly about how they think Trump is racist, without offering counterpoints, is essentially calling him a racist.

I don't feel bad for them at all, it's extremely satisfying watching them choke on their own hubris.

>CNN
>unbiased

baka senpai

So you think the mainstream media was fair and honest in their coverage of him?

If you couldnt see the obvious collusion between cnn and clintons camp (giving clinton questions predebate for example) then theres no point in even arguing with you.

>trumpfags
U mad af

>CNN
>unbiased

>Trump
>underdog
I believe you're lost here. Allow me to point me your way The_Donald

>typical CNN """unbiased""" panel
>host leans liberal
>3 liberal commentators
>Roger Stone

WEW

They "advertised" him that much because the Hilary campaign asked them too... and then they lost anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good job, HuffPost.

LMAO that certainly explains quite a bit

argumentum ad redditum

Every single Democrat politician should be tried for treason. And just about every Republican should be as well.

it's not an argument dumbo. he's showing you the door

> literally e-mails in the public domain that show the DNC and CNN were colluding with each other.

It must be painful being this retarded.

>women in charge of mathematical models
how far will this set back women in stem?

>not understanding the meme

>liberal news program doesn't give Hitler a fair chance
>THE GAME IS RIGGED

>godwin's law
GG nerd

What counterpoint is there?
>I know he's Hitler but he has a lot of money and doesn't pay taxes, maybe give him a chance
You faggots are retarded
You choose to follow a dumbfuck who doesn't give a shit about the working or middle class and when he alienates everyone except for white people in bumfuck nowhere you cry cause the media won't give him the benefit of the doubt and thus fuck up their own viewer bases. Can't wait for trump to fuck everything up so I can see how it's still Obamas fault. Gonna be so sweet.

The fact that Trump was a public figure for decades and only suddenly became a racist when he ran as a Republican?
That the left's tactic of smearing everyone they dont like as a racist was disgusting?

You made the point that the media wasnt biased toward Trump. That is an objectively incorrect statement. Now you're squirming because you cant back it up.

Kill yourself.

>liberals still think the media didn't attack Trump enough despite 95% of stories about him being negative
Try not relying so heavily on the media and celebrity endorsements next election pal

You still haven't given me an example of CNN attacking trump or covering his stupidity in a biased manner

You can keep denouncing them but no one gave trump a bigger chance than them

Just greenposting "CNN. Unbiased" with a reaction image isn't a proper argument, it's a cop out, but you support trump so I'm not surprised by this cowardice

No one is denying the corruption of the DNC and why sanders had his nomination stolen, that doesn't mean CNN was trying to sabotage trump. If they were, give me some concrete evidence, you should have a wealth of resource.

>electoral college
Top kek, you americans are pathetic.

>I'm a centrist. This position allows me to be superior to everybody else.

>Literally drags out off camera footage of him saying "pussy" over a decade ago
>GOP, Celebrities, Obama and media universal in disavowing him
>Completely self-funded
>Re-moulded the Republican party to become pro-gay rights and anti-immigration
>given 30% odds at absolute tops of winning and defeated someone everyone assumed to be a shoe in
You don't have to agree with Trump, but his campaign was absolutely beautiful and will go down as one of the best ever.

I did. The sexual assault allegations that were patently false.

There's documented evidence of CNN colluding with DNC. Reporters running stories to Hillary staffers before publishing.

In addition, Brazile leaked at least 2 debate questions.

There's two concrete examples.

Kill yourself.

he was never the underdog.

despite having the establishment and the media and the global elite and his own party against him

What's your country bitchboy? You're so fucking irrelevant our nukes would be bigger than your country. You'll probably shit your pants when Russia invades whatever shithole you come from, and you have no, I repeat NO ONE to help you, because America is so sick and tired of helping your puny ass.

Epic response

Answer this question
Why would a public figure based in NY reveal his racism and xenophobia when he's got a huge show and an undoubtedly large NY fan base? Have you seen NY following the election? Niggas want his blood to run in the streets. Do you think it would make sense for him to reveal that shit beforehand. And people have been calling him a racist since he asked for Obamas birth certificate, but I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge reality cause you're a trump mongoloid. I'd shut down the rest of your stupid post but expending any more brain power on your silly ass would be a waste. Now laugh at me and celebrate your victory in this argument that you achieved by playing the retard card endlessly.

>Completely self-funded
thats why he was crying to the RNC about fundraising for him

>Completely self-funded

No

Liberals curse on professional social media, when they SHOULD be conducting themselves with better poise.

We are a Republic, not a democracy cunt.

This is the line that liberals are taking now. "Hillary was smeared by the media during the election." Pretty sure Obama even addressed this.

Bull fucking shit.

>Polls were rigged in her favor
>Social media, particularly Twitter, was biased towards her
>CNN literally could not stop slandering Trump, to the point where they were """fact-checking""" him in parentheses in their headlines

The narrative went like this: take one of Trump's statements out of context, twist his words, and emphasize the pandemonium of reactions around the little sound byte to distort the public's view of the man to fit the over-arching goal of labeling him AND HIS SUPPORTERS as "racists, sexists, xenophobes, islamophobes, homophobes, transphobes".... the whole fucking basket of deplorables.

10/10 bait.

we're a Republic, not a full blown Democracy.

It prevents Los Angeles and New York City from dictating nation wide politics.

>I'm a right wing warrior

This is the face of a libtard cuck

OBSESSED

Don't understand Drumpf's cult of personality myself. Kind of disturbing, desu.

>DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER!
>Why is he Hitler?
>.......Because.....He wants to make America great again....
>So the liquidation of the over 6 million Jewish lives is comparable to lowering taxes and bringing our jobs back from Mexico and other shithole countries?
>REEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEE

why is Sup Forums sogay? every thread should just be baneposting

Did you even bother wathing any of their panels with Van Jones?
Or not even hear the story of Donna Brazile getting debate questions ahead of time from CNN?

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html

imagine how hard the votes would have swung back if no cuck in the nation was coerced by his girlfriend/girl-friends to vote hillary

Citation needed
Publishing sexual assault allegations that would undoubtedly hit every major news source because they are against a presidential candidate is biased journalism

Lol ok

Hillary gettin the lead on her stories =/= stories attacking trump, try again or maybe it's time for your nurse to give u a spongebath so u don't drown in the tub

dude cucks lmao

>not having an electoral college to give each region in your country equal representation instead of having cities dictate your elections
Look at this bird and laugh

desu but senpai trump makes my kokoro go doki doki

>ill attack his meme with a meme
>i love solipsism :^) can anyone hear me in this void

USA is a Federation of States

If not for Civil War and few other historical occurences it would still be much more similar to what EU is (autonomic states ruled by single federal entity in Belgium) now.

Fuck off kid.

Hillary called roughly 30 million people "deplorable"

Hillary failed to visit Wisconsin during the final days of the Election, and then "surprisingly" lost Wisconsin

Hillary dedicated an entire page on her campaign website toward "explaining" a cartoon frog.
Hillary lost the election.

>did u even bother to give the bullshit news media your undivided attention
No cause I was focusing on things that aren't retarded and boring lol
>trump said this!
>Hillary fainted!
Oh man, what a rush! What's gonna come next, I can't dream of switching the channel!

>I'm a left wing social justice warrior

>running a campaign based on hatred and fear is beautiful
Yea if you wear a helmet to go outside

ez
youtu.be/M9zMwOQMNYM

lol look at that dude's funny face

hehe cuck :P

what is that jawline and chin?

>too lazy to even watch the network he's defending as "unbiased"
Epic

AHAHAHA, you're pathetic our special forces wold fuck you up, fatty.

Stay salty.

>We are a Republic, not a democracy
You are cucks, you have no honor.

You are actually have autism.

Publishing baseless and patently untrue stories about people is called slander.

Every single one of the stories was proven false within days of them publishing.

For example, the one on the plane contradicted itself in the original article.

You literally asked for evidence of CNN sabatoging Trump. Coordinating and leaking debate questions is sabatoging Trump by giving unfair and immoral advantages to Clinton.

Leftist shills everyone.

>Hillary dedicated an entire page on her campaign website toward "explaining" a cartoon frog.
there will literally be history books with references to Pepe's role in the 2016 election. what a time to be alive

>i simply cant accept a meanie-head being elected into any position of power
>we need nice people, everyone must be nice, no meanie things ever forever, the world is a wonderful place and if we have a big doo-doo-head calling the shots then it will rub off on everyone and everything will be awful and we'll all die >:(

Oh great now the trumpfags want to be more PC, pure pottery

>CNN insisted on unbiased views

>>running a campaign based on hatred and fear is beautiful
this is memey hyperbole and completely unfounded. Sad!

hehe i bet this is what cuckberals actually think

>still refuses to name his country out of embarrassment
>still doesn't understand how elections here work

>don't really care about burger elections
>Trump wins
>all those buttblasted people on the internet
>so much rage
>listen to youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4 for hours
>having the best time

it was a good day