Are liberals in the UK actually opposed to using weapons for home defense...

Are liberals in the UK actually opposed to using weapons for home defense? I heard that you can be in trouble for attacking somebody with a kitchen knife even when they're in your home, is this true?

How come some American liberals (being as retarded as they are) aren't against home defense with a firearm? At least that's what i've gathered talking to berniefags in my area, I haven't met many Hill shills though.

What do you get to use to defend yourself in the UK and other European countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=HKWGr0qUSKg#t=94
youtube.com/watch?v=JgBwq_2e1XY
youtube.com/watch?v=4QnFwLqCQ24
youtube.com/watch?v=r8zQS38S82U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BREMAIN BREMAIN BREMAIN

Simply not required, most European/Aus/NZ males are in-shape and can actually defend themselves in a physical fight.

The majority of Americans are out-of-shape overweights who DO need guns to protect themselves due to limited mobility.

That is the literal difference.

No you just say you thought your life was in danger and you are cool. But you can't chase the guy out your house and murder him in the middle of the street

>I heard that you can be in trouble for attacking somebody with a kitchen knife even when they're in your home, is this true?
That's not true but you have to fully justify your actions, you can't just attack a couple of kids nicking your Xbox . . .but it's a different story with a violent assailant who may or may not be armed with something.

>just say you thought your life was in danger and you are cool.

At this point, do you really expect us to believe your country is reasonable enough for that to be the case? The country of TV licencing inspections? CCTV everywhere? bin that knife?

There's little reason for a random robber to carry deadly force with them if they don't expect their victims to have any either

So you have to let them take it?

Listen Bruce, don't believe everything you read on 4chins.

Your picture for example, was an April fools joke publish in a Gun Magazine.
TV licencing happens in most countries in Europe.
CCTV everywhere - city centres and busy road junctions . . .the rest are privately owned by shop keepers etc.

see

Can you try to hysterically refute each of these points? I always find that entertaining.

>So you have to let them take it?
No of course not but you can't just go into a frenzy and massacre the fuckers with a knife.

I remember when Aussie bantz was decent

I can refute every point on there easily but I get sick of doing it . . . later today some muppet will post the same Brit-bashing picture and demand an explanation.

So what can you do in that case? couple scally lads nicking your xbox?

Other than to ensure they have the upper hand at all times and give them the tool to commit more violent crimes in the heat of the moment. Western burglars are not the yakuza, they do not scale their weaponry with the police or citizenry out of a sense of honor or whatever.

Just be sensible about grab them and get someone to call the cops, if they are not a danger to you, it's a bit off to go full psycho on them . . . . reasonable force.

>What do you get to use to defend yourself in the UK

You can use guns, it's just a really sticky situation over here because we barely ever have shootings (I ironically say as a shooting just occurred that might fuck Brexit), so nobody knows how to react to it when it happens here.

I can't even remember the last time someone was shot to death in a self-defence situation in the UK. The mid 2000's, I think, a farmer shot two trespassers. It was a pretty big deal at the time, too.

Become a martial arts god emperor with fingers as hard as steel and reflexes that put microprocessors to shame and gouge out eyes / rip out tracheas/ break ribs and elbow joints in an instant. This is the true goal of the EU. To find The One.

And if when they're caught they face a significantly harsher penalty

It's not worth it

Do you have the authority to detain them using force?

A lot of people here in the United States get killed in what we call "botched robberies"

The issue in England is that you can't just have your pistol sitting on bedside cabinet, for one its illegal to own pistols but even if you have any other gun, lets say a bolt-action rifle.

By law it must be locked in a gun safe, with the bolt removed and any ammunition locked in a separate container.

So if you managed to get that all together, were you really in imminent danger? you could've used that time to retreat or give up your wife's daughter for the burglar to have.

In those circumstances, I would say yes . . .you can perform a citizens arrest (cops don't like it much but it is your right)

That's because they always expect a fight to the death, that's the whole point of gun control, to reduce such sentiment

And the overwhelming majority of robberies happen when the occupants are away on vacation anyway

Pepper spray isn't even legal in the United Cuckdom. Your only option is this non lethal spray that dyes the attackers skin and clothes so they can be later identified after you've been raped or murdered.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKWGr0qUSKg#t=94

>That's because they always expect a fight to the death, that's the whole point of gun control, to reduce such sentiment

So what are you supposed to do when your 5'2" waifu gets jacked in the face by someone who's way bigger than her? Guess it's not a fight to a death then because no weapons involved?

>ausfag trying to tell Americans why they need guns

Look at your violent crime statistics then we can talk

I don't live in United States or Africa so it's not a realistic scenario

Violent crime means anything. I would rather be punched in the face than shot. See what I mean? go and dry-tug your circumcised keratinized cock.

This is beyond logic for me, I can understand not being able to use lethal force on someone already running away with your stuff, that's even illegal in burgerland (although who really cares if robbers or thieves die?), but to have the burden to prove you needed to use deadly force when someone breaks into your home, that's retarded. It should be assumed.

LMAO they have people go door to door checking for fucking T.V licenses. Truly a cucked country, you could not pay me to live in the shit hole

>but to have the burden to prove you needed to use deadly force when someone breaks into your home, that's retarded.
Not really mate house burglars don't carry weapons here, so a threat to your life is not assumed at all.

>Britcucks

>I don't live in United States or Africa so it's not a realistic scenario

People still get raped. Your wife or daughter can still be sexually assaulted. You have higher rape rates than Canada and rape sure as fuck goes on here.

Probably because you don't have the type of niggers we have in the US.

Anyway, I don't care much for those who break and enter. You forfeit your life at that point.

Where did the meme that circumcised are dry you need a full load of JO oil to get off home from?

Are Euro's that salty that they need to pick out the smegma from their dicks every third tuesday of the month that they have to lie that Americans can't jerk off dry?

Sad.

Show the group your sad little circumcised cock so we can giggle.

>Probably because you don't have the type of niggers we have in the US.
Yes, they still nig but they are a bit different here, just like Finnbro said - I suppose a robber in the USA expects an armed confrontation so they carry to.

First of all they could, or they could easily overpower women and weaker men just hand to hand. Second of all, who gives a shit if serious criminals get hurt or killed? Society is better for it and they had it coming.

>Sweden
gets me everytime

My sister was raped recently and the scum bag that did it wasnt caught for some time, and of course he made various threats against our family in the meantime, we had cops come to our house and essentially they told is its open season on rapists as soon as he sets foot through the door but any attacks must stop if hes incapacitated. I had a crystal ball in a pillowcase ready to crush his skull and the cop told me that was fine but if i knocked him out i wasnt allowed to hit him again. My sister is also something of a scumbag and luckily for us her dealers found the guy that raped her and severely fucked him up. Hit him first with a car, then beat the shit out of him then stabbed him 3 times in the anus. Police got him in the hospital and now hes in prison.

>asking non liberals what liberals think
Just one of those things I'll never understand about this site, all of the time asking us what other people do but never asking them.

Kek what the fuck are we doing

>stabbed him 3 times in the anus
Cool beans

>Simply not required
so are you opposed to it or not

most "botched robbery" murders take place because the perp either doesn't want to get caught or refuses to go back to jail. It has nothing to do with the victim wanting to fight to the death

You're going to want something like the castle doctrine once the muslims start multiplying

yeah i winced and smiled when i heard that part :)

Your family sounds like trash desu.

Its sad and funny at the same time. They have higher rape rates than third world countries.

Neither support nor oppose.

>Show the group your sad little circumcised cock so we can giggle.

Typical dick-baiting Australians, always trying to catch a gander at the male sex organs. There should be a special area on the Kinsey scale for Australians. How about you show off a picture of your candle made entirely out of your scraped dick cheese instead.

>I suppose a robber in the USA expects an armed confrontation so they carry to.

Sort of. The criminals adjust the kind of crime they do.

Robbers frequently don't carry at all. They frequently bluff, so they don't get caught with weapons if stopped by the police, and only pick manlets and women that they have a huge strength advantage over.

People who go into houses rarely carry guns because of the enhanced penalties. Tools to break into shit, that double was weapons are more common. Home invasion type robberies with guns are super rare.

Gun laws make sense in Great Britain, they don't in the US.

I live in the West Country . . .no mussies or niggers anywhere near me but mussies don't really do house burglaries anyway. But despite what you read on here, we do have a right to self-defence.

and so they come as a gang of 3. bringing sticks is also very easy, no weapon control can prevent it

I'm basically a 3 on the Kinsey scale m8, I am barely a full on faggot. Show us your little cock kek

Like I'll readily admit that I'd prefer to go back to Europe and live somewhere with a more exciting culture (not the recently imported garbage) and history, but man your laws and politics are screwed up, even by burgerland standards.

>with the bolt removed and any ammunition locked in a separate container.

I didn't know that, actually. I find our gun laws really fucking confusing and needlessly complex.

I'm at least glad we CAN own bolt-action rifles, so if I ever one day wanted to try my luck at a rifle licence and get a Lee Enfield, I'd be within my """"""""""""""""""right"""""""""""""""""" to. Not really sure how many people would actually keep their rifle in a tightly locked safe with the bolt removed once everything had been checked out, either. Not saying I'd keep a loaded rifle by my bedside, but a place that's easy to access would stand fine enough.

The handgun issue is the most depressing of all, though. Not even allowed to own a fucking .22 LR cause of the Dunblane massacre (which wasn't even an English incident, like always the Scots are fucking the rest of us). What gets me about it is the fact that there's been NO repeals since the law was passed in 1997, despite fairly consistent angry vocalisations from citizens since (though sadly, always a tiny minority).

It took well over a decade before Farage talked about wanting to bring them back in 2014, but since then he's remained mum on the situation, most likely because he knows it'll damage him. It's the complacency people in this country have towards it, there's just not enough care from people overall for a repeal. As always, women don't help much on the issue, either.

The only decent thing about our gun laws is you can buy a Glock 17 or whatever just for target shooting if you want.

they are already so used to 'rape'. They will not notice an uprise in rape.

>any number between 1 and 8
desperate uggo who can't get a root detected

How the fuck do you wrangle that? Cat H licenses are a bitch.

I get mainly with males but lost my virginity to a female and occasionally dabble.

Cat H is easy to get, go join club, wait the time and apply for licence. How hard do you wanna make it, famalam? I recommend COBPC.

The committee will make sure you are uncut (have to show chairman your willy) before you are allowed to join.

so you're a wallflower then?

just my sister, she went way off the rails, shes made some progress though, this ordeal has shaken her.

Do you really believe she was raped? I am always super skeptical when trashy people claim that. Almost always seems like they gave up pussy to whomever, felt ashamed or desired revenge and now claim rape.

Why do you post all this Brit-Bashing stuff? . . some Brit steal your girlfriend?

And that letter is just shit, guy lives in a rented property, landlord tells him to remove flags - what's the problem?

kek

I mainly do it because it is hilarious how instead of just giggling, bongs try to legit defend every single one as though we're going to shrug our shoulders and agree it is reasonable after all

kek

I saw her the day it happened, I believe her.

See above.

Why the England flag over the Americans? . . . .You do realise they are America right?

America is very much a gun culture and individualist. If you told the average man to simply hide when someone is robbing their home and wait for the cops, most would call you a bitch.

No, they're not, the 'church' who run the so sorry campaign are british-based

See? these are british studs.

Yeah but how can you really tell? she could've just been upset that he dumped her or something so she cried and was upset and then bingo, thought bubble- claim rape.

16 posts by this ID

What is your point, mate?

No they are Americans . .. .get your facts right kid and they travel the world peddling their white guilt but Brits aren't interested as we don't have any . . .unfortunately the picture of the school kids is Britain.

>TV license database

Aye then they show up at your door and you can tell them to fuck off and they're literally powerless.

My sisters an idiot, shes not a cunt.

There are states in the US with laws just as cucked.

MN for example requires that you fall back in the case of home invasion. if you were to shoot the intruder you would spend the next 30 years in prison almost certainly. no stand your ground. no castle doctrine.

i'm sure there are other states just as bad

That picture always made me want to bang her. Shame she's actually really unattractive.

>requires that you fall back

How far?

Yeah kek except when they turn up with the police and a warrant.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QnFwLqCQ24

youtube.com/watch?v=r8zQS38S82U

Last video shows bailiff forcing entry with police assistance who arrest the occupier for obstructing the bailiff.

See how that works, famalam? you spin me bullshit about how its not so bad and I have it wrong, I produce evidence and next you will probably tell me that you know more about your country than I do by virtue of you living there and will not respond to the evidence at all.

See pic related.

It would take you a while, having little sensitivity in your keratinized circumcised willy.

the only sure way to avoid legal trouble is to flee your own fucking home.

I hate everything about this state

If they turn up with a warrant it means they have been to court and liability admitted.

Any court will issue a warrant for unpaid fines . . . for whatever reason - .stop being a dipstick!

Do you guys put all of your valuables in a bag by the door so as not to inconvenience the burglars? Also I think it would also be rude to not just pull you pants and bend over for them. You're being a bad host otherwise.

Obvious fake.
If genuine would be a 6ft white skinhead beating a one armed paki midget woman

Nope, it is special warrant for TVL under Section 366 of the Communications Act 2003. Nothing to do with the fine (yet)

Then once they inspect and confirm you are in violation, they will fine you and then the bailiff can collect on it as well. So really, 2 forced entries.

See what I mean? 3 videos you didn't watch, evidence in video form, the kind even a court of law accepts and you refute it out of hand.

Oh and MN is like our very own Sweden. Wtf happened to moustache man's ideal racial type?

I keep a loaded gun specifically for this kind of incident. I give it to the burglar to show him that I don't intend to resist, and give him control of the situation. It's best if violence is avoided.

>your resistance only makes my penis harder

Jesus you idiot, Im well aware of the sort of situation you are implying, Its simply not the case this time.
Heres some further info.
My sister was injured, not the sort of injuries you could do to yourself.
My sister has never been able to lie convincingly, as i said, shes an idiot, she could not concoct the story she gave.
The rapist was a repeat offender having just been released after serving time for, you guessed it, rape.
There was more than sufficient evidence.
The guy was on the run immediately after the incident and lied to police on 2 occasions (by phone).

Educate me then

What sort of injuries? what sort of rape was it, was she physically held down or consented and then changed her mind or unconscious?

I never watched your silly videos . . .I am more aware of the law than some shitposting Aussie.

Warrants for inspection are issued ONLY in extreme circumstances and that is usually because the homeowner has previously admitted it or the TV guy has seen the TV receiving live broadcasts on a previous visit. They are not allowed to peep through curtains and shit.

Enough of your bollocks.

>Oh and MN is like our very own Sweden.
was just to post this

minnesota is little sweden

>what happened to the vikings

bye

3 videos showing warrants being executed

>BUT MATE IM TELLIN YA IT NEVER HAPPENS HONEST ON ME MUM M8

Really? how disappointing.

See what I mean? you are struggling to accept the fact that your sister likely trapped this guy, convinced him to fuck her disgusting pussy and then 'changed her mind' a couple days later.

That's a good idea, most of them are just good people who are down on their luck. They only carry guns and knives sometimes, because a hateful KKK member/Trump supporter may live there. These people need rehabilitation, not violence, the burgers are so dumb.

Does anyone in your country ever wake up and think "I might not be an utter cunt today"?

Not fucking likely, we're not as precious as you lot especially when it comes to the truth. If you're speaking the truth, fuck offending people, it's their problem.