Name me a better horror movie made in the last five years

Name me a better horror movie made in the last five years.

I'll wait.

The VVitch

It Follows
The Conjuring

The Witch. The Wailing. The Sacrament

Safe Neighborhood
Kill List

The eyes of my mother

the borderlands

10 Cloverfield Lane counts?

Would have been kino if the kids were black.

Any capeshit. I am literally shaking from horror about how awful those movies are and how kińó is dead.

Neon Demon

I just looked at the list of horror movies released this year, they had Neon Demon on it, how is that a horror movie?

>It Follows
Can we stop pretending that this shit is a good film?

Kill yourself immediately.

Paranormal act 2

Spics versus ghosts
Hilarious

As a shit movie? Sure.

Don't Breathe was 7/10 at best, can we stop this meme please?

Hello, Reddit!

I bet you liked Babadook as well. It Follows is trash

It was at least a 6/10. The concept was great, and there were some good, spooky scenes. The characters were bland and it fell apart at the end, but you could say the same thing about most horror films.

7/10 is way too generous. 7/10 implies that it was well above average. Most Oscar nominees would rate somewhere around 7/10. Don't Breathe is like a 3 or 4.

Okay now you're just being retarded.

>I bet you liked [movie pretty much everyone likes because it's good]
wow how did you know?

The Witch, easily

The Greasy Strangler

The first time I watched It Follows I liked it, but I was alone in my room late at night. The second time I watched it was with friends, and let me tell you it was a fucking slog. Everyone was bored and hardly anyone was paying attention. So I'm very torn about whether or not it was a good movie. The problem is that it really isn't scary when you're watching with other people. The monster is slow and its powers are extremely vague. The pacing is terrible, with all the downtime scenes like the ones in the hospital dragging on far too long. It gripped me when I was by myself, but with a group of people it really felt like it couldn't have ended sooner. For the most part my friends enjoy good films, so I don't blame them for being bored. It's just that nothing really happens except for a few parts of the movie. The rest is just soundtrack and some nice midwest settings.

Babadook

Technical wise? It Follows.

Scare-wise? That's entirely subjective.