Why is this man so perfect? /s

Why is this man so perfect? /s

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
billmuehlenberg.com/2009/05/11/the-frankfurt-school-and-the-war-on-the-west/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/s

Bc he remembers to lube in the morning

Has he really said this? I have a gun pointing at my head. Please tell me he didn't, or I'll take the hard way off this ride.

>Why is this man so gay
FTFY

Bitch should take her own advice and cover up her profile pic.

It's fake as this pic, chill out

Please find another method. I couldn't handle gun grabbers having another suicide to latch onto.

You forgot the pony pride.

I don't think these 2 are going to get along.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
Is the only way I see this playing out for Canada.

2-3o'clock on the north east area there is him with the ponie shit

He has a compassionate heart and a joyous, optimistic attitude that spreads good feelings about peace and the whole world's future.

I also like his perfectly-positioned birthmark and his thick, powerful eyebrows.

It'll be entertaining, to our detriment. Trump better win, all your shitty leftist can move here while all our conservatives can move there, it'd be a great trade

>What kind of nation you want?
Just fuck this country up

What does that board with all the pictures of girls have to do with this faggot?

I forgot to mention his good-natured sense of humor about himself.

memes?

Male or female, every member of any traitorous Leftist group that is known to espouse Cultural Marxism - and the eleven Frankfurt School recommendations for the destruction of our White nations, (see below) - politician or not, is a traitor. There is no excuse whatsoever for this treacherous whore to openly state it's a good thing for canadians - or any other Whites to be a minority in their own nation. That's a call for the genocide of Whites - nothing less. It's very simple to weed out this traitor scum. It's way past time for Whites to create the spark that will awaken the still-sleeping Whites by taking to the streets in huge numbers with their anti-Cultural Marxist banners, pride of place going to a list of the eleven FS recommendations as follows:

1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion.
3.The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children.
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority.
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking.
7. Emptying of churches.
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime.
9. Reliance on the state or state benefits.
10.Control and dumbing down of media.
11.Encouraging the breakdown of the family

If there are any patriots that need further encouragement then they need only remember that the Talmud-inspired Cultural Marxist Jews and their adherents have been working on this nation-wrecking agenda since 1923, first in Germany, & then in the US and the rest of our White nations. They are responsible for huge crimes against our White nations and the ongoing genocide of our White people. If all that was not enough, then just remember that you are doing this for your children and grandchildren. See the satanic nation-wrecking poison of Cultural Marxism in all of it's ghastly Talmud-inspired horror below. Frankfurt School recommendation No 3:

billmuehlenberg.com/2009/05/11/the-frankfurt-school-and-the-war-on-the-west/

He has a great internal clock, always knows what year it is, and is helpful in reminding the public of it as well

Kill the cause not the cure, user.

Go and meet Greatness head on like the warriors and champions of old.

Go...and Live Forever!!!

I'll go to get myself thrown off a building by some Muslims for being gay. Let's see what the left tries to ban after that.

>Assault buildings

They'll ban you.

Look at Sveden, officials tell women to stay inside and don't cross the border to the ghetto because their laws don't apply in Arab neighborhoods.