When a Spanish poster calls you an ugly bong this is who's on the other side of the screen

>When a Spanish poster calls you an ugly bong this is who's on the other side of the screen

Not only you are ugly, but you're also stupid because that is a Habsburg man.

>tfw no habsburb retard bf

>when an american poster tells you that you're genociding white people and this is on the other side of the screen

good post fren

ugly bong
captcha: route refuge

Why are Spanish people so fucking ugly?

>When a Spanish poster calls you an ugly bong this is who's on the other side of the screen
An anglo looking person?

>The Habsburg King Carlos II of Spain was sadly degenerated with an enormous misshapen head. His jaw stood so much out that his two rows of teeth could not meet; he was unable to chew. His tongue was so large that he was barely able to speak. His intellect was similarly disabled. His brief life consisted chiefly of a passage from prolonged infancy to premature senility. Carlos’ family was anxious only to prolong his days and thought little about his education, so that he could barely read or write. He had been fed by wet nurses until the age of 5 or 6 and was not allowed to walk until almost fully grown. Even then, he was unable to walk properly, because his legs would not support him and he fell several times. His body remained that of an invalid child. The nature of his upbringing, the inadequacy of his education, the stiff etiquette of his court, his dependence upon his mother and his superstition helped to create a mentally retarded monarch.

>Toward the end of his life Charles fragile health deteriorated and he became increasingly hypersensitive and strange, at one point demanding that the bodies of his family be exhumed so he could look upon the corpses. He officially retired when he had a nervous breakdown caused by the amount of pressure put on him to try to pull Spain out of the economic trouble it was going through. He lived a simple life from then on, playing games and other activities. He died in Madrid on 1 November 1700. The physician who performed his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water.

>American historians Will and Ariel Durant described Charles as "short, lame, epileptic, senile, and completely bald before 35, he was always on the verge of death, but repeatedly baffled Christendom by continuing to live."

What did they mean by this?

>his head was full of water.
so he was like me then

>when you cuck spics so hard literal retard reigns over them for 35 years

I am Central European

*Blocks your path*

Do NOT bully Charlie

excellent meme

Habsburgs were literally subhuman.

inbred bong

*kills the moor*

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

>Habsburg
>Spanish

Do you think Spaniards are some sort of cuck people who would accept a king from another nation?

Whites truly are a master race

This was our fucking monarch. Goddamnit.

damn you for reminding us

>austrian habsburgs
>not spanish

I don't look like that you ugly inbred bong

Yes you do Cesare.

kek

>this is who's on the other side of the screen
An inbreed Austrian?

I wish it was true

Prepare to die Juan Chong Rodriguez

He's Spanish

He was definitely part Spanish considering the first Spanish Hapsburg, Phillip the Fair, was married to Joanna of Castile, so their son Charles V was half-Burgundy and half-Trastámara

Come at me Ricardo Garcia Schneider.

Only charlie II and his son that was 75% Spanish is acceptable.

>schneider

I'm not g*rman

>says visigoth rape baby.

Jesus christ
Imagine being one of the two women who actually married this guy