Netherlands more like PoorLands!

> 16% of household are unable to go on holiday due to not having enought money.

The Netherlands is becoming more and more like America, both in terms of culture and economics.
You have the ultra rich and the very poor. With a tiny tiny tiny middle class.
It won't be long before The Netherlands become a 3rd world country.

nos.nl/artikel/2185816-16-procent-van-de-nederlandse-huishoudens-heeft-geen-geld-voor-vakantie.html

I thought the Netherlands was supposed to be one of the most advanced countries in the world?
How the hell could your infrastructure be so shit that your highways need fixing?

Holidays are for weak losers with no ambition.

>tfw when working 40 hours a week throughout the holiday to supplement my trust fund.

Everyone gets a months salary as a summer bonus + paid free days. If you can't go on vacation your pretty much retarded.

Good joke.

I feel 3rd world next to you.

The comment near the bottom is for Belgium.
Due to their "waffle iron politics" hardly anything get done, and much goes over budget.

> Waffle Iron Politics
Belgium is split into 2 regions. A Dutch speaking region and a French speaking region. When 1 region get some sort of project, the other region demands the same.

Good work, maybe legalize cocaine next and see what happens?

How does It feel to be germany's little bitch?

>Netherpoors
>Developed

Says the nation commiting suicide for Political Correctness, where Merkel wants Germany to pay for their past. Also being swamped by economic migrant and illegal refugees who do not keep to the Dublin Accord.

>European poverty
In Austria you officially count as poor if you earn less than 1200 Euro after taxes. I mean come one. That isn't much, but you won't have any problems living a decent first world life if you don't waste your money on useless shit.

Should I take all comments seriously or with a huge grain of sand?
Why do people hate The Netherlands so much? What have we every done wrong towards you?

It hurts even more now.

;_;

>a decent first world life if you don't waste your money on useless shit.

Try having a family with that income. kek

this dude is very mean :(

Let's assume your wife isn't a lazy cunt and also earns 1200. Makes 2400.
+Kindergeld
+Wohnbeihilfe
If you can't feed a small family with around 2800 you have problems that money can't solve.

>my ambition is to waste my life working for somebody else doing shit i don't like

Wife has to stay with the chldren.

>that flag with that comment

Wife gets Karenzgeld so maybe you will have to live from 2500.

Is there anything to like about the niggerlands? I can't think of anything desu

>16% of household are unable to go on holiday due to not having enought money.

>Not being able to go on holiday
>Poor

Damn, is the Netherlands this fucking rich?

A War, clay and we are jelly of how rich you are

Do you guys import rape like your neighbors?

This is what we get for voting liberals over and over. And when I say liberals I mean classical economic "laissez faire" liberals, not the twisted meaning the US has given to the term.

>Hurr why wont other people pay for my vacation
fuck off

>t.Mark Rutte

Not even that, more like
>Lmao 1000 euros for every working dutchman!
>Lmao Ukraine
>Every time its a party with shady connections/business deals it's either VVD or the late PvdA (More like partij van de allochtoon, amirite) (Opstelten, Van Rey, Hooijmaijers etc.)

I barely have enough money to afford my healthcare lmao.

>boohoo I can't go to a southern European country I'm so poor :((((

The VVD aren't true liberals.

They're the most realist liberal option.