Jesus Christ, is behaviour like this normal in Hollywood?

Jesus Christ, is behaviour like this normal in Hollywood?

>Its a hes never read Gore Vidals Hollywood episode

pleb

These are beautiful, rich and have the whole world telling them that. What do you think?

>Jesus Christ, is behaviour like this normal in Hollywood?
depends what you mean by 'behaviour'

if you mean the ass grabbing, then yes, perfectly normal behaviour.

if you mean the snitching on it on twitter to the rest of the world the no. Nobody likes a snitch.

>it's a phone poster makes a terrible thread episode

>People are fine with this
>They all decried Steve Martin for calling her beautiful, witty and smart

Okay

So let me get this straight Trump talks about grabbing women by the pusy and he's hitler but Fisher ACTUALLY DOES IT and she's jesus?

well she is a woman so she's a saint and a feminist pioneer

mostly because shes dead and everyone has to pretend to be sad.

> Ass == pussy
You have poor reading comprehension.

Grabbing ass and grabbing front genitals are a lil different but go ahead and be retarded

>it's real

>triggered cucks

Welcome to the age of Trump bitch!

She grabbed him by the boipussy.

>not realizing how close they are

>sexual harassment is fine when a woman does it

Yet the ass is better than the vagoo in everyway

What is with Trump supporters constant need to victimize themselves? You fuckers are worse than women, do you realize that?

it's fine when old crazy ladies do it

>Keeping up with the bants, even when famous

Russell is about as Aussie as you can get. Prime shit posting material right there.

>Defends Trump grabbing pussy
>Hates Carrie for grabbing ass just because "it's not fair to Trump!"

HE ALREADY WON THE ELECTION STOP CRYING

>xanax

I'd admit to cocaine but xanax is a garbage drug

>literally apologizing for sexual assault

>It's literally sexist to comment on a woman's physical appearance unless it's a compliment... also compliments can be sexist as well depending on the circumstance

You can't make this stuff up

When did we start allowing SJW scum on Sup Forums?

I'm not the triggered one lol
Are u proud of yourself
^
Said the virgin

>oh no some aging whore grabbed my ass, human resources!
Acting like a little bitch is not the way to happiness user, no bitch is ever gonna respect u

What a sexist, hateful comment by Crowe.

Have men learned nothing over the last 10 years? White males are just utter barbarians.

I'm a mod of r/movies and the amount of socially weird behaviour we put up with when conducting or arranging (phone) AMA's is unbelievable. It would be most succinctly described as "autism" but they way they act is so extroverted it's like they have no concept of TMI (too much info) or personal space.

Trump only says that shit to one guy several years ago.
It appears crazy lady actually fucking did it.

Am not really upset about Trump, am upset at the fucking sjw that piled on Steve Martin harmless tweet.

Half of Hollywood is full of pedos, the other half is autists. What do you expect.

They'll never stop crying. They're eternal manbabbies.

How do I remove my name?

Trump raped his wife because her doctor fucked up his hair transplant and it 'hurt' him.

Also his wife cucked him with a black man

Hmm, makes you think.

It's in the name field of the reply form, it's autosaved if you want to namefag.

Why do tumblrinas use virgin as an insult when Sup Forums couldn't possibly be anymore normalfag than it is now? There are a very tiny minority of people here who are actually virgins and they are probably underage.

Are you telling us you're part of the 1%?

By killing yourself.

>if you mean the ass grabbing, then yes, perfectly normal behaviour.
No it isn't. It's an invasion of privacy and pretty much sexual harassment.

The part that is fascinating about Inside Actors Studio is that they just lay everything bare. They are entertaining and informative. But if they are like that all the time, it might get fucking disturbing.

No that's a psychological mechanism known as projection that you are experiencing.

Had to check how she looked like in 2000. Not so bad really

Thanks. I might leave it on though and post here about our r/movies backstage mod shenanigans

Well, do tell then. I visit time to time to lurk, I'm way too autistic about the movies I like to post because I just ramble on, and the rest I give no fucks about.

Which place has better fan theories about Alien Covenant at the time us or r/movies?

I have worked in the movie industry (as an editor) and also frequently attend premieres and/or test showings. Many actors, even if they publicly seem like a prudish, innocent person, they basically use sex as currency. I won't blatantly name them, but an actress (initials AK) went from nobody to big star very quickly. She publicly is prudish. Has no nude scenes, decried the fappening, pretends she doesn't have sex often (quirky white girl self deprecation) etc. But behind the scenes she is a big party drug user and very promiscuous.

Many actresses enter Hollywood and are blatantly told: sex is like a handshake. If you aren't willing to "shake hands" with important people your career could never start.

Not to get into how intimate co-stars often get with each other. And like I said, its currency. People may get a friend into a movie via sex with a producer to help their friend slowly climb the ranks. This type of behaviour and blackmail/leverage stops when stars reach higher echelons of power and fame but is abundant amongst B-C-D-etc grade stars. Although A+ stars still have it ingrained to be, albeit now voluntarily, promiscuous with fellow celebrities

>it's a dumb virgin dedicates his life to complain about dumb things pretending he has the high ground episode
those episodes are kino tbqh

she still look good in 1994, what happened to her face?

INTERNET TROUBLE.

We have been contacted by movie studios who have offered (and fulfilled) things in order for us to regulate content as they want. Although this only happens before movies release, partially due to embargoes and partially due to their damage control. Movie studios have also strong armed Plebbit admins (via money or etc) so sometimes admins remove posts, or we have an unspoken agreement with admins to "regulate" such content.

Save this post: when Wonder Woman comes out, we (r/movies) will censor and remove submissions of people claiming it sucks (reviews or "I was an an audience test screening"). We will keep the same posts if they're positive. WB/DC contacted us and we have done this since BvS. It isn't until release day and review embargo launches that our expectations to silence and remove this content is over.

r/Movies parrots easily digestible theories. Vote system doesn't help. This place has more complex and depth to the theories (about covenant or anything).

Dunno, user. Gravity maybe?

I always assumed that actors bang each other, maybe directors get some. Writers are huge nerds, Elliot and Rossio talked about that in their message board, and Kevin Smith has talked about it too.

It's a simple fact, when you are recognizable or even famous character, you can't really date normies, because most of the hooking is done also to get TMZ to write about you, so why not just bang everything that moves.

This is interesting. But I bet they would try to stop us from trashing movies too if they could, but even before us the power would try to stop Sup Forums :^)

It's okay when women does it because men can't be victims since they actually like that shit

Drugs. A fuck ton of drugs.

dont understand the problem with this statement. he saw her before he obviously got to know her...do people expect people to close their eyes before meeting someone and getting to know them, only to judge them on their looks when opening their eyes? seems even more judgemental tbqh.

She should have been a lot of fun in the 70s I tell you that.

>he's never had a girl who would playfully grab his ass in public

"sexual harassment" what a fag, lmao

cool story bro

Yep. Also keep in mind that celebrities are for the majority very attractive and/or in shape. And because of the bubble they're in there is less chance of scandals because most celebs don't want to deal with being the cause or victim of it, most of the time.

Many celebs of course use their fame or looks to get easy sex with regular people. But, especially the women, they're very cautious. I know many make them surrender their phone, and only go to locations agreed by the celebrity. There was an instance of an actress for a movie I edited who was with a guy for FWB while she was in town shooting a film. She discovered he was secretly filming with another camera/phone. Most actresses avoid regular people for intimacy because they feel like they're a treasure and a bounty to capture rather than a person or even just an object for sex.

An actress, initials AP, does movies and is mostly famous for a TV sitcom. She is blatantly very promiscuous. I've been told by actors/actresses who have worked with her that she's very physically friendly to men and women to the point that, for regular people, it would be sexual assault/harassment. Stories of her greeting male coworkers or simply male celebrities with a penis grab/pat, or sneaking up behind actresses and groping their boobs. But when it comes to regular non-celebs, she absolutely despises giving or receiving physical contact.

> would try to stop us if they could

I can't say with any certainty what, if any, control studios have in here. I know they target Plebbit because we're more "casual" and easier accessible for the common person. Morons over there really do still have a secret club mentality. The system here doesn't work in the studios favour. No voting up not down ensures far less manipulation of opinion and hive mind mentality. That's what they're aiming for in r/movies.

I've had my ass grabbed and I never felt harassed.

I work in a warehouse and many of the office women do it to the guys.

Why do you think celebs are like that?
Honest question.

>I'm not a Virgin I swear!
Lolololol

>it's a phoneposter gets triggered again episode

the most kino.

>That's what they're aiming for in r/movies.
Well that, and honestly, there aren't actually that many people here in Sup Forums compared to what mass of people there are in r/movies and what they upboat to front page.

I talked to a guy who works in Facebook, he said that they are trying to suppress negative info on movies with shadowban type things and he suspected that the report fake news button will also be in reviews that people share in FB to label it as fake/false if it's overtly negative.

FB is going from being in a living room with friends, to being in an upscale party with dress code and etiquette.

does she have nudes?

This picture should be entered in as most ironic picture of 2016 considering the weeks up till the electoral college.

Ctrl F my name and you can find the other posts I made but from my experiences with celebrities behind closed doors/out of the public spotlight, it's because their celebrity worls bubble is completely different to ours. Like I said, sex is rampant in Hollywood. Its currency. It's a harmless favour. Some react to the surroundings poorly but unless celebs dislike other celebs they don't care much about not having many sexual rights.

I won't name names but in Star Wars episode 7 an actress went from being a nobody to, well, the lead of the new Star Wars. A poor analogy but imagine if you conditioned your child to always yell everything they said. And they went to a school of similar conditions. You visit there, all the kids yell everything. It's completely normal to them. Sometimes quieter people who can't yell as much don't get noticed. Someone who is more popular might yell for them and about them to help them out. A bit of attention and be they can scream about their own rubbish. That's kind of like Hollywood sex bubble.

Works the same for men. Plenty of gay casting agents. Most Hollywood males have had gay experiences (or straight ones with female casting agents). Chris Pratt has a famous story about some random guy who did his photoshoots when he was younger and in the story he told on the late show (or whatever show) he was worried about being coerced into sex or nudity. Maybe this was because, in the story, it was a random guy doing it for free.

Vin Diesel I have received fairly credible sources that he's gay (or bisexual like all of Hollywood are). A special effects organisation I used to work for did a F&F movie years ago. There were cast/crew parties, meet ups, and the head of our department went (only top guys went or else it would be filled and outnumbered by hundreds of SFX crew) and said that Vin was definitely gay, and was not shy about openly, loudly hitting on men.

Facebook has already toyed with auto-censoring phrases based upon nothing but mass reporting or posting of exact phrases. I recall something like: "look at this fucking bird" being a phrase that FB automatically removed and there were other examples. So FB is incredibly easy to game and troll, much like YouTube takedowns. But it also shows that FB would have no problem censoring harmless phrases. A studio could pay them a lot to censor "(movie sucks)" or etc. But probably won't. Too many variables to construct a negative phrase about a movie. But studios do have influence in the amount/frequency of sponsored posts, the type of content that appears on the trending page, etc

Also take note of Facebook tending. A movie may trend because it sucks but Facebook will just say that "(movie) opens in theatres" and the top posts on the trending page are all positive -- even if it's widely disliked (eg Suicide Squad)!

>I work in a warehouse and many of the office women do it to the guys.
Funny though if it was the other way around everyone would scream RAAAAPE, but sure go ahead and grab the guy's ass, he doesn't mind, because he's a guy right? Double standards much?
Kill yourself.

Only one of them been on Bazinga Wars™ therefore anything the other does is instantly bad.

>but sure go ahead and grab the guy's ass, he doesn't mind, because he's a guy right? Double standards much?
Because it's true. There's the rare man who will get upset over his ass being grabbed. Stop ruining it for the rest of us faggot.

what about emma watson she's pretty private, naturally there's been every type of rumour about her possible

Wicked.

SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC OBJECTIFIER
DELETE DELETE DELEEETE BAN HIM DONT HIRE HIM KILL KILLLLLLL

Kind of late on the hiring thing. Can't think of the last thing I saw him in that wasn't The Nice Guys

I think what what Facebook does is way more insidious. They hide and bury what they don't like, all that fake news bullshit that "got Trump elected" is just bullshit.

>Double standards much?

I don't mind much, the whole dynamic is swinging the other way. I'm close to six foot three, about 200 pounds, look like a lumberjack and I move fridges and/or various large electronics, once and a while I like when the pretty office drone grabs my ass.

this, people need to stop acting like rerarded monkeys because of muh double standards

Can't say I've heard really anything although that says a lot in itself. Could be why she doesn't work much, when she clearly wants to. A couple of very small post-HP ventures and only one thing of note, Beauty and the Beast which is yet to release. Could be her way of finally entering the hollywood bubble, or perhaps Hollywood (studios) seeking her out and not trying to coerce sex/etc.

>Also take note of Facebook tending. A movie may trend because it sucks but Facebook will just say that "(movie) opens in theatres" and the top posts on the trending page are all positive -- even if it's widely disliked (eg Suicide Squad)!

Well can you guess what I noticed with Ghostbusterettes.

Anyway, I'm really bothered and worried about the Elijah Wood pedo revelation. And that one of the two Corey's who told some sick stories about pedo activity in Hollywood.

It has happened several times around the world and through history. With powerful people using children. Like in Afghanistan the backabachi or what ever the fuck, where village elders or police chiefs have harems of young boys. That story is almost never opened in western media, and I suspect many of us know why. Also pedo normalization.

Bumping for this Only thing I know is she's really good friends with Daniel Bruhl

My Facebook contact/friend said that shadowban has been a feature for ages in FB newsfeed. But it's insidious, that it shows the post to your friends who have previously liked posts like it, so if I post about something political, only my political bubble usually like it. If I post something controversial there are usually 1-5 likes, and they are all my friends with who I talk to about things like Muslims rampantly raping women or blacks just using violence as entertainment. But none of my IRL friends or FB friends never comment about it or call me out. And I have a Muslim colleague as my FB friend.

Also, I live in yurup

Typical autist Trump supporters and their understanding of physical contact.

Grabbing ass is flirting. It can be considered sexual harassment if unwanted, but is nowhere NEAR the level of grabbing genitals (pussy or dick/balls). That is foreplay.

she did that on purpose she's chosen roles based on director and mainly did indie films after doing a decade of blockbusters which she said she didn't want to do more. noah was basically a big budget indie film. she's leadig a tom hanks scifi thriller too. she stated from the beginning she wanted to do supporting roles and transition to leading. she's worked with some very good directors and actors since potter many haven't been big productions so grossing 600 plus million since considering is pretty good. the next ones will nake a lot tho

Pretty much no woman wants to be grabbed by on their privates by a man.

Pretty much every man wants to be grabbed on the ass by a woman.

So you admit to enjoying the double standards? Kill yourself, moron.
>I don't mind much
That's the problem, you should mind.

this explains all those posts claiming BvS is pure kino

>Hollywood

>one thing of note
That's because she doesn't do capeshit or oscarbait she refused la la land. I think her filmography is good considering she was also at school and only did a couple films a year. Things of note don't equate good plenty of actresses do a lot of cracarp.

This is all true. Can confirm.

Emma is one of the most high profile people in Hollywood who seem to have a normal life (outside of the 'lack of childhood' thing). And like I said before when people hit the top tiers of fame they don't really get taken advantage of. The only slightly interesting thing I've heard is that Hollywood thinks Emma is a closeted bisexual/lesbian.

Wait, she plays Leia? I thought she was a new character.

>trumptard immediately has to whine and make the thread about his obsession with le god empror
fucking kill yourself nigger

When a man does sexually explicit stuff, it's evil (Unless it's towards another man, then it's just enriching and progressive), but when a Woman does it, it's okay.

She is but 1977 Leia has a cameo in the film.

post tits

> it's a "why do people in America do this" episode
If I ran Sup Forums this would be a bannable offense for an OP

>That's the problem, you should mind.
Why?

I like it. Makes me feel attractive, most the ladies are in their late 20s early 30s, single and/or divorced, and it makes asking them out easier since it removes the stigma.

That and the last lady who tried to cry sexual harassment was booted out since she grabbed a guys ass then got told its not a one way street.

Go back to your safeplace of r/TheDonald if something as small as this triggers you.

>how can I work Trump into this

Are you a journalist?

They were friends, though.

He's not wrong, though. It's called a double standard.

Hey there redditor!

On Sup Forums, it's the hip thing to ask people to go back to Sup Forums. Since we're not on reddit, nobody really identifies with /r/thedonald as a place.

No need to thank me! If you follow this simple rule you'll fit in in no time, and be like all the cool kids on Sup Forums, and will be indistinguishable from your average retarded reddit tourist!

Happy posting!