This is it, Brexit is finished

This is it, Brexit is finished.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-polls-idUSKCN0Z40SC

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
reuters.com/journalists/william-schomberg
reuters.com/journalists/paul-sandle?view=page&page=1&pageSize=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank God. Britian deserves a better fate than that third world shit hole called Switzerland.

voting can be rigged

why you have trust in that sort of system in the first place i'll never know

>Cucks being cucks
>Surprised
wew lad

I have yet to meet a single person voting remain.
I have yet to meet a single person that knows somebody that is voting remain.
Somehow this is a close run thing....I dont believe for a minute this vvote meanns shit. The illusion of choice, thats all it is. No democracy here, back to your jobs ppl, we need tax money to pay for fugees.

>I have yet to meet a single person voting remain.

Here I am

I did a count and saw 7 houses in my neighbourhood shilling remain with plaques and stickers on the inside of their windows. When I talk to people though they're all for Brexit.

exactly. this was also the case of Hofner in Austria

It's over

you dont get to vote frenchie

Godspeed Cameron

My EU citizenship gives me the right to vote in your referundum

Oh shit, I'm an #EuMissile now

>(((Schomberg)))

It ain't over till it's over.

It's rigged, just like the us elections

Yep, that's really shitty (it's a negative term btw)

Once again shows that most people's political `opinions` are entirely based on emotions.

As opposed to rational thought.

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

- Joseph Stalin

We'll see in November how rigged our system really is.

English, Irish and Commonwealth. Your none of those.

Not only are you misinformed but you're smug about it too. Sit down if you hate the French.

and it only took killing an MP to win

I dont get it, isn't cameron the one that opened the door to Brexit?

Britfags, is this really the last chance you got to get out?

fucking cheese eating surrender monkey thinks he has a say in British politics

no we won't. why would they make public evidence of a rigged election?

Actually I've heard the Welsh and Scots are allowed to vote too.

Just go out and vote anyway, for the off chance you are wrong

sadly, they do. Even a toilet-cleaning subhuman such as myself gets to vote in the uk

They don't have to at all, just sit back and watch as the most unelectable female in history wins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

daily reminder this is the ONLY good source for polling aggregates

Think we're commonwealth desu?

I have met a few remain people this week.

Their only argument is that they are not racist or don't mind immigrants.

That's it.

Don't forget to vote Remain, Slavosky
Otherwise your 10 cousins won't get to go to London

No, but I don't blame you for not understanding the situation. Cameron is the leader of our conservative party but our conservative party is anything but conservative. Cameron is in league with the globalists and corrupt American "left wing" who want us to remain in Europe and continue being bled dry by unelected plutocrats in Brussels and have none of our own sovereignty and none of our own independence, in fact he's made several publicised appearances and speeches urging the public to vote remain.

The only reason we have this referendum at all is because of UKIP, in particular Nigel Farage. He's the one who made it possible and he's a more transparent and dare I say "honest" (as far as we can tell) politician than Cameron.

Haven't seen a lot of shills for either side here. They were everywhere for the Scots independence referendum. Maybe they just don't care as much.

Only for local and regional elections (and EU elections of course). They could vote in the Scotland referendum because it was regional. You can't vote this one and you can't vote in their general elections, you need to be Paki to do that.

Shit. I hope your government lies anf rigs it. I want to watch the U.K. implode. Blood on the streets. See if your people really deserve to survive. So far the UK has shown no willingness to fight.

actually, all my cousins are busy recolonizing Ukraine economically. But i think i'll cough up the 100 eur just to fly there and vote. And maybe have some tea while im there too

The problem is that the pro brexiteers are way more fanatic in their desire to leave and so they will have way higher showing up rates. I won't celebrate until the result is here.

Outside of eastern Europe answer Asia no odyssey else is fighting. Yet.

EU migrants living in the UK are not eligible to vote in the referendum nor the general elections. Only British citizens including those holding residency abroad and Republic of Ireland.

Cameron should be executed. But desu Britain is irrelevant.

*And Asia nobody

Why the fuck are you responding to them? They're being little memers m8.

The Pole wants his country to be surrounded by Russia and Muslims.

Yfw you have no friends and hungry wolves at your door.

How does it feel to know Commonwealth migrants from 54 states - including Australia, Canada, India, Pakistan and Nigeria - can join the electoral roll and vote in the referendum as long are they are residents in the UK.

Is it over lads? Did the jews win? Oh my god...

That false flag attack was so effective. The jews win again. We need war

leave is still ahead by a few points and non brits cant vote in it. so like london doesnt get a say

IMO Brexit might as well predict the results of this year's US presidential election.

I highly doubt Trump would win if the UK decides to remain since it proves that pro-establishment voters are still in the majority. If Brexit actually goes though, it might boost Trump's chances since it shows that peoples' opinions are indeed swinging to the right, but it won't guarantee a victory due to the shooting last week boosting support for the left.

i've never side which option i'd vote for if i had the right to

U mad Nigel?
Reminder that if you fail at your unique chance to leave the EU four days from now, foreign EU citizens vote will become a reality in your lifetime

>leave is still ahead by a few points
literally isn't

>and non brits cant vote in it
literally can for ROI and Commonwealth citizens

Please educate yourself about the issue burger.

What I'm saying is, you didn't object when the crown disarmed you. You don't fight back when you're raped by slimes. You don't fight back when the binned your knife. Why would they fight back now?

>'ow could oy loive the yew at a toime like this?
>oy soimeone just dioid 'ave sum reespict
>it was oin the telly
>it was oin the rahdio
>the paipahrs, everythin'
>thoy would navar let us leaf
>oy foinally undahstewt what those sloimy skottish baistards were alwoiys clahmmerin' abou'

>your country's top mainstream conservative head is against putting your country first

what a disgrace

neocons should be hanged

Death to traitors!

with the current non-native brit population their high birth rate, in 50 years or so native brits will be a minority. leaving the eu will only delay your demise... no one can stop globalization...

chuck norris can

when he does pushups he lifts up the world

We gotta move the English to New England, arm them, and reteach them about freedom. We took in the god damn Jews, I'll take a British diaspora over that any day.

We're in the home stretch guys... don't forget to get out and get people to the polls.

If this ends up another narrow loss like Austria where we have to spend hours listening to lazy cunts sobbing about how they stayed home because they thought it was a done deal, I'm gonna lose my shit.

Brexit was never a thing

Brits are too cucked to fight for their independence

Right, lads I didn't wish to do this, however we have no choice. In order to do this we need to do something cruel.

In order to win we need to spam the song "Gloomy Sunday" on Twitter and Facebook under #Remain #StrongerIN

wew lad
reuters.com/journalists/william-schomberg
reuters.com/journalists/paul-sandle?view=page&page=1&pageSize=10
Both authors just release biased articles against the UK...

Well stated burger
also kek praises you with satanix dubs

>Schomberg

You cant make this shit up

Who thinks the Jews killed that woman just to get people to vote remain?

If my tinfoil hat was on I'd say that the govt or even the EU themselves orchestrated it. It just seems far too convenient for remain

Knee-jerk response: we dindu nuffin'! It wuz da jooz!

>Writing by (((William Schomberg))); editing by (((Cynthia Osterman)))
Maybe they should try a little harder at the name game.

That's because you only speak to white people.

It was pretty obvious.

>Schomberg

what are the chances, that Britain will really leave EU?

% ?

Great actually. Commonwealthers are bros... aside from the Pakis.

Reminder that Germany had a "right wing attack" on a left-wing mayor candidate one day before the election.

Reminder that Austria had a "right-wing shooter" on the day of their presidential election.

I guess the false flag paid off

Jo Cox is Britain's Newtown.

Our governments will happily kill hundreds of thousands of innocents in the middle east to protect international banking monopolies, western controlled currencies and oil supplies - it's hardly much of a leap to think they would kill one white woman here to prevent the collapse of the EU and a global financial meltdown (which they insist will be the result of brexit)

It's funny that a man signed up to a whole bunch of international neonazi orgs since the 80's would teach immigrants English in his spare time at a local college, had perfectly cordial relations with his mixed race brother, did gardening for his neighbours and volunteered at a local park and discussed politics but never shower any political leanings in his personal life.

they rig the polls to make it easier to rig the result

Remember when Cameron cucked Nigel so hard he resigned?

The Absolute madman is doing it again!!!

Been canvassing for leave and even in my majority labour voting area of Teesside I've come back with maybe 15% voting remain, 25% undecided and 60% voting leave which is encouraging.
I do however now some guys from uni down south I'm still in contact with who are fervently remain, posting the same BS statistics on my jewbook constantly.