Let's assume that women's suffrage (which means a vote for bigger and bigger government, higher taxes, mass immigration...

Let's assume that women's suffrage (which means a vote for bigger and bigger government, higher taxes, mass immigration, etc.) is the cause of the death of the West. Yet the trend of women's suffrage started before Marxist ideologies began to take over, which wasn't really until the 60's.

If this is true, is a prosperous human civilization inherently unsustainable?
>prosperity -> women's suffrage -> end of prosperity

Other urls found in this thread:

antinomiaimediata.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/radical-feminism-the-only-hope-for-the-left/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All societies in history tend to become more and more leftist over time, except societies that are both very religious and authoritarian. I doubt it has anything to do with suffrage.

>Marxist ideologies began to take over in the 60s

american education everyone

this

marxist thinking was a cancer in america since its founding

Learn to spell faggot.

Marxist ideologies are rooted in the French revolution, they've been playing a long-game.

Women's suffrage was crucial for their eventual rise to power through PC bullshit and Marxist feminism.

it started taking hold in USA in the 60s faggot

Best girl of the show

It's all a sympthom of our rotten democracy and how our politics act in their own interests instead of those of the country.
Stupid policies and retarded laws always seem to pass as long as there's the potential to gain votes and leech off that government money a little more.
So who cares if women generaly don't give two fucks about politics and their vote is toxic to the system, women's suffrage will keep me on this chair a little longer !
Who cares if hate speech laws are utterly retarded and a violation of almost any constitution in any western countries, I want to keep my spot a little longer !
Who cares if intervening in the middle east is like kicking a beehive and let others (europe) deal with the stings, doing it will gain me HUGE support, I'll keep my position forever !
THIS is the collapse of western society, everything else is just an effect and not the cause.

So there's something intrinsically wrong with democracy is what you are saying? Or democracy is good and we just bad lucked into corrupt politicians?

Democracy promotes charisma and the power you have of making your voice heard over personal skills.
Plus it only gives you the illusion of controlling your country, because when you put in place people who actually have no fucking idea on how to control a state they will inevitably end up hiring someone else to "help" them with the management.
Commissions, consulers, lobbies, all people you haven't voted but who ends up making the decisions.
We didn't bad luck on corrupted poticians, democracy assumes that people are smart and would vote smart and we all know that's a retarded assumption to make.

Women traditionally vote the same way as their husband does. The situation you're describing is relatively new and doesn't apply that much outside the US either.

What is the 68ers nigga?

Over half of adult women in America are unmarried and half of them are single mothers. Poor, single moms rely on the government teat to get by so they vote for leftist, socialized gibs me everything.

Marx was born in 1818. The US declared independence in 1776.

Probably not, you moron.

He's referencing the takeover of American counterculture, which started in the 60's with Critical Theory.

Here's something relevant I read from a leftist view.

This fag is a leftist who read "nrx" blogs or whatever.

antinomiaimediata.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/radical-feminism-the-only-hope-for-the-left/
He writes this
>if you want a world of equality and individual liberty, civic-mindedness and social trust and all the beauty of a left-wing world, relentless outbreeding is the way to go. short of genetic manipulation, it’s the best way out for the left.
if you read hbd chick’s article, it seems the pattern of exogamy has to be kept for a long time, every generation for a thousand years, at the very least. that demands some sort of cultural mechanism to maintain. in early medieval Europe, this mechanism was the manorial system:
Here he quotes some HBD literature
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

Not importing to quote but the point is basically outbreeding caused Europeans to become more equal, trustful, civilized. Thus outbreeding should be promoted today globally so the world become more equal, trustful, civilized in the future. I don't know how much is taking into consideration how much of an IQ drop would be or if Europeans were really all that different genetically before they outbred with each other. Global outbreeding today is most likely not the same as outbreeding in Europe was long ago so his prescription is simplistic. He also essentially admits that the left is basically about destruction. That is and has always been its goal.

I recommend his blog because it is essentially what happens when a leftist finally understands the reality of genetics/ecology.

It's called a behavioral sink. Feminism is one of the many ways it manifests.

>is a prosperous human civilization inherently unsustainable?
Yes. Until we create a perfect system, which we probably won't be able to, if history is correct, then we cannot make something infinitely sustainable.

Already been done in Mexico and large parts of South America. Not a success story is it?

>Marxism in the late 1700s
Looks like leafs don't get what they pay for in education, either.

Most of today's democracies are actually oligarchies.

Marx didn't invent Marxism.

the jews were behind it from the beginning

Jews did women.

The liberalist shit of the American revolution/French revolution was essentially proto-marxism

Why the fuck is this text over a sexy anime image?

Just gotta jut out the text, and that's one sexy glasses girl.

>is a prosperous human civilization inherently unsustainable

Of course. The middle path.

No, the Jews didn't. Women were always like that.

Stop blaming someone else for women's inherent destructiveness.