Barca bought the wrong talent again

>Barca bought the wrong talent again
>mfw
But it's okay since PulisGOD will join Barca after this world cup once he has cemented himself as a world class talent

literally who

Why do you want him to to join a sinking ship?

better than all your english pace-niggers that choked to a dentist, la.

For many reasons. 1. Barca are still a prestigious club and can bounce back just like Madrid did after Barca fucked them silly in the early 2010s. 2. Barca's playstyle fits him and would improve him. 3. An American playing for Barca's starting eleven would be huge in terms of marketing especially if he becomes an important consistent player. 4. He would get to play a few seasons with the goat.

>Pulisgoat will rape Tsu and that mouthbreathing shitter Kane in the group stages and still no one will rate him
ffs

Funny how it's the "group of death" when we all know the Yids will be BTFO'd by both Madrid and BVB

It's ok now Dortmund can afford Puli's new contract

why would Pulisic join a spanish midtable club next summer?

Because Dirtcuck have no aspirations to win anything other than 2nd place.

Uefalona are lucky if they wont get absolutely assraped this season, they wont win shit.

>flag
opinion discard

>it's another amerishart starting a pulisich thread

Imagine how many threads they'd start if they had someone who wasn't a benchwarmer. This Croatian lad has more appearances for the "USMNT" than Dortmund ffs. Hope he gets shot.

He's not joining this season though. He will join some time later when Barca get their shit together and are heavily interested in him.

>This Croatian lad has more appearances for the "USMNT" than Dortmund ffs.
SEETHING

pulishit fangoys need to be gassed.

CHI

Imagine being a beaner and having no world class player to cheer for other than some Poortuguese league spics Kek

you mean when Messi, Iniesta and Suarez are even more past their primes?

Better than playing with glassman Royce and fatties like Götze 2bh

You wish you had glassman and fatty on your national team so the croatian messi had someone to pass the ball to who isn't freddy adu.

Shots fired

>You wish you had glassman and fatty on your national team
I bet those two wished the same thing for playing for Germany KEK.

Er Bleibt

delete this pls

hot damn

>so desperate for a superstar

What Yids?

>still seething this hard
How will you feel when Pulisgoat makes Delmeme Niggerlli and your statpadding mouthbreather look like jokes in the group stage?

fuck off. and fuck farca. let him build up his skills instead of wasting it at some club where he will get like 10 mins a game

Tottenham is owned by a jew I think.

Stop embarrassing us please

Eplel bandwagoner scum like you should off themselves.

I hope Pulisucc dick floop so hard that amerisharts will never dare to hype a benchwarmer ever again.

He's pretty much a starter now.

Except Pulisic scored a goal against Buyern in the Supercup and he scored Dortmund's first goal of the season a few days ago.

why would tony pulis go to barca lol

bra7i1 btfo

No shit. Thanks USMNT is trash right now besides Pulisic. I don't think anyone would deny this

I dont understand what you just wrote, are you an immigrant?

TOP FUCKING KEK

Pulisgoat wouldn't play for Farcelona.

He'd go to Real Madrid or Bayern. He wouldn't cut it in EPL, too physical. If he did go to EPL it'd be to Liverpool or Tottenham, or a lower club which would be pointless.

Hopefully he stays at Dirtmud and keeps doing his thing and brings the USMNT to the promised land (semifinals of the WC)

Why the fuck do they keep playing Michael Bradley anyhow?

I don't think he is the issue

ur the one shilling for farca bro

what does his tattoo say?

Because Barca is objectively better than any Eplel shitter club, customer.

Why would he sign for Barca when he is going to replace Ronaldo?

>He'd go to Real Madrid or Bayern.
Why would he take a step down in his career?

Hed go to Real or nowhere.

isnt it a tradition in Dortmund?

What would Americans know about tradition?

Thats like asking a donkey about fine dining.

>What would Americans know about tradition?
there a many, many colleges here in the US that were playing league football before teams like barca or real madrid or bayern munich were even founded you mongoloid

there are*

are you implying dortmund isn't the bayern B team

also where did i mention the PL during this thread? just said fuck him going to farca

>Barca are still a prestigious club
Who gives a shit?

>Barca's playstyle fits him and would improve him
"Stand around and wait for Messi to save the day while Mascherano covers for Pique's stupidity"is hardly a style.

>An American playing for Barca's starting eleven would be huge in terms of marketing
He's fucking American. He could play for Crystal Palace and be marketing gold. Clint Dempsey's career peaked with Fulham and he's still making millions from endorsements in the US.

Clint dempsey is irrelevant to everyone but Americans. Pulisic actually has potential to be a world class player in one of the best clubs in the world. And no, the marketing for Barcelona is in another level compared to the premier league outside the top six clubs.

Yes he is. Le loose ball in defensive third and 70% pass completion DM. But then he scores a lucky goal and people think he's good again.

>An American playing for Barca's starting eleven would be huge in terms of marketing
why do you care?

This is why I don't like burgers, why would you give a shit about marketing.

There's several americans playing for Barcelona anyways

Anywhere but there

Rather not have him do Messi's dirty work desu

>There's several americans playing for Barcelona anyways
uh..... what

the youth teams have a few Americans

he looks good in red
bayern bound

If he was, we would have known of him. I heard of Pulisic because of spam, and since americans don't know a thing in football (you fat "people" cannot even say the name of the sport correctly, what the fuck) we don't consider your opinions to be worth anything.
Lose some weight, read some good books and work to improve your shitty life.

yes leave a team where he is a starter so that he can go sit on the bench of another team and be forgotten 5 years later.

UMA DELICIA