>wearing braces as an adult
Is there anything more pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

images.vogue.it/gallery/37271/Big/c5f6a02f-1527-4e25-8361-f2916c6f519c.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His teeth weren't even that crooked either

>making youtube capeshit movie reviews
Is there anything more pathetic?

I don't understand how this fishfaced autismo got famous. He's Jeremy Jahns minus charisma and comedic timing

>Is there anything more pathetic?

obsessing about and judging people you don't know i guess?

who gives a shit if he wears braces? a lot of adults wear braces, although most people get the barely visible ones that are behind the teeth or some shit

not getting braces when you have the option because of a comment someone made on a north korean sheet washing forum

Yes, caring about e-celebs.

>Jeremy Jahns
>charisma
>comedic timing

Now this is some fine bait.

he reviews pretty much every movie that comes out though, you'd think he does nothing but watch movies with the amount of reviews he churns out

if you're gonna shit on him atleast pick something factual like his pleb opinions, arbitrary rating system or retarded thumbnails

This. It's like saying getting lasik eye surgery is pathetic. Doesn't make any goddamn sense. OP might be a jealous poorfag who can't afford braces.

Yes, posting about it on an mongolian sweater knitting imageboard is pretty pathetic.

And me replying to it, 3/10.

braces are actually a cool choice, but one should use them with moderation, otherwise you'd just look like a hipster

What did you mean by this?
>use braces in moderation

Crooked teeth

>cute white guy making money on the jewtube
>everyone jealous as fuck
based

I meant it depends on your outfit and the occasion.
For istance, when I had to buy stuff for my degree ceremony I decided to get braces instead of a belt, and the result looked pretty nice. But of course I don't wear them every single day.

Am I being trolled? You don't get to take off your braces. What in the fuck. Are you talking about those things black people wear in rap videos?

Aren't we talking about this stuff? images.vogue.it/gallery/37271/Big/c5f6a02f-1527-4e25-8361-f2916c6f519c.jpg
Or the thing for the teeth?

Some people don't get braces for cosmetic reasons. When I was a teen I had teeth coming in horizontally, so I had to have braces with chains going into my gums to pull my teeth down. After it was done I just kept wearing them until I was all straight.

Yes, browsing Sup Forums, posting on Sup Forums, especially if it has happened daily for more than a few weeks.

>Some people don't get braces for cosmetic reasons.
... why is there anyone who does? It's already idiotic wearing not needed glasses, but fucking braces?

What country are you from? In USA those are suspenders.

give me a break, I don't watch stuckman, first thing I thought was the accessory

Well, your teeth look better when you're done.

funny enough the dictionary gave me the suspenders as first result, it's probably british english

People get braces because having crooked teeth makes it harder to clean them and easier to get cavities. Cosmetics are a side effect.

>I FEEL FUCKING SICK RIGHT NOW THEY MADE ANNIE INTO A FUCKING NIGGER! A FUCKIG NIGGER CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? THIS SHIT IS UNEXCEPTIONABLE! RACE WAR WHEN!?

Holy shit Stuckman I can't fucking believe he said this!

I don't think that's why most people get them. Most people get them when they're sensitive teens.

dude, I still wear small baces behind my lower teeth, but I've been dealing with that shit for years, so I can't imagine anyone wearing those for fashion.
I mean, like glasses. I know there are trendy ones and so on, but when you think about it it's still something technically related to health.

>2 nukes were not enough

- Chris Stuckman on Chinese movie market

Being a SHIT tier youtube reviewer and e-celeb.

I don't mean people think they look better literally while they're wearing braces. I just mean that the main reason they get braces is simply so their teeth will look better when they're straight. I'm not saying people actually think braces look cool.

>Tell that to the niggers snapped neck after I'm done with him

- Stuckman on Will Smith as lead in Suicide Squad

Oh, I see. well, to be honest, if one has the chance he should always fix the teeth, even if only for aesthetic reasons. But it's still relative, teeth position can give a lot of problems down the line.

Do you actually think people get braces to have braces? They get them to straighten their teeth you fucking autist.

"All I'm saying is the guy knew how to work a crowd. His speeches are like watching a masterclass in public speaking, and he used those leadership skills and natural charisma to get shit done. You have to admire that."

—Stuckman on Hitler

didn't I say I have braces too, you cocksucker? as pointed out, someone uses them for "aesthetic" reasons, but it's still a legitimate choice.

"They were singing. Obviously, they were having a good time."

—Stuckman on slavery

"It’s all about being a part of something in the community, socializing with people who share interests and coming together to help improve the world we live in."

—Stuckman on the KKK

"I don’t like the term ‘black people’, I find it demeaning to those of us that actually qualify as ‘people’.”

—Stuckman on being politically correct

I want to kiss him

I want to kiss his wife. She's really hot.

She's kinda cute at best. I bet she eats a fuck ton of junk food and her pussy smells and tastes bad.

She's Jewish

Jewish girls are nice.

Do they already have merchant babies together?

Having bad teeth

>Scary Movies Best Part One

What kind of haircut is this called?

He's only done 6 capeshit reviews compared to the rest being non-capeshit