AND THE RAIN WILL KILL US ALL

AND THE RAIN WILL KILL US ALL

At least we can still get third, which is all I ever wanted from them.

>inb4 we

It's our club la

THROW OURSELVES AGAINST THE WALL

What do the Irish contribute to Celtic? A short stay by Robbie Keane is all I can think of.

its actually pretty good in some respect, because they can focus on battling for 3rd with Anderlecht who were probably the weakest in pot 3, knowing that PSG & bayern will likely take 6 points from each.

as long as they beat Anderlecht at home they've got a very good chance of 3rd. their more likely to pick up aa point against PSG or Bayern at home than Anderlecht are.

they'd have probably preferred a group like this were they have a clear run at 2nd than one with 2 weaker top seeds, but a stronger 3rd seed like Roma or something

Agreed - at least if we finish third we can try and have a real run at the el

Its because the Irish are insufferable glory hunters. It's embarrassing

About 40% of their fanbase

What team do you support ?

not a bad draw for the bhoys if i do say so myself.

>tfw prob wont get to watch any games this year because they'll be on at 4am for me

>Agreed - at least if we finish third we can try and have a real run at the el
This. If Celtic made it to the last 16 then they'd just emphatically lose and drop out of Europe.

If they can make it to the EL, and if they bring out their A game and have a bit of luck, they can go the distance.

Bohemians

>The prod club of Dublin
Lol

And don't pretend like you don't support a big epl club either

Don't be defeatist already. PSG literally got the worst goalkeeper of the competition. You can cause an upset pretty easily

You also have a shit defense too.
>Kurzawa still plays for PSG
lol

Kurzawa is very good on offense but he's terrible on defense.
Silva is shit too.
If they don't let Nerman/Mbrappé score they can win

doesn't really matter when neighmayer is going to put 10 past us

Because no English clubs got arse raped in the last 16 last year eh?

Hell probably just fall over and cry again to get folk sent off, I hate the cunt.

football