twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your women crave them.

ALL POLITICIANS ARE CANCER.

I bet her queefs smell like vegemite and nigger dick

don't u already have enough abos

why are niggers so pathetic?

>photobomb white girl selfie
>hurr we get all tha whitey womens

That chick in the middle....I'd love to fart in her mouth.

This was at my high school I went to. We had quite a few of these cunts in every year except for mine for some weird reason but we had muslims and other migrants they honestly can't fit in with us they have got no fucking clue they're arrogant, disrespectful pricks they are never going to accept our way of life.

How many of these cunts are we still getting in Australia? SEND THEM BACK.

Got a shitload in my town in 07. Cunts come here and fuck all the fat derro bitches, leaving no low hanging fruit for cunts like me.

Those fucks are well suited for crime too, some of the literal blackest cunts you will ever see, they could walk around naked at night with shades on and become one with the dark..

(((cucked)))

aww.com.au/latest-news/real-life/australian-women-living-with-hiv-21865

diversity is strength

Literally a double nigger

>will be banned for bantz.

Oh shit there's more.

catholiccare.org/sites/default/files/Caring News_Autumn2015.pdf

First husband

>As an adult, Diane married and moved to
the United States, where she and her then
husband had three children together. The
marriage broke down due to domestic
violence and Diane and her kids returned
to Australia.

second husband

>“He told me he had an HIV test and it was
negative,” says Diane. “So we went ahead
and got married and I was comfortable
with it.”
>A few months later Diane and her husband
conceived. Because she believed her
husband was HIV negative, she did not
undergo an HIV pregnancy test. Tragically,
this marriage ended too, when her
husband became violent towards her

That's a high toll for a bit of coal.

You Aussies need to organise another Cronulla-style riot.

Why the fuck are you importing niggers when there is 50% unemployment for under-25s in Spain, Italy , Greece?

e wuz a gud boi, e dindu nuffin

I didn't know niggers could end up in Australia.

NFI mate. At least the wogs did something useful for this country.

such nativeness, very gansta

How about not being a fucking racist? Some blacks can be based. I would rather date a quality coal-burner, than braindead lib chick who only fucked whites.

>some blacks can be based

not the sudanese

we seriously need to start killing every single black cunt we see
KKK style

>your country
wew

you think "nigger/rap/ghetto" culture affects and influences american blacks in a bad way, you just wait till you see what it does to these low intelligence jungle runners.
holy shit i weep for the rest of this world.
you think about this australia.
you think about this as you look around you.

AYYYY MUTT
*takes swig of goon*
SO YOU SAYING DAT
*steals shoe*
DAT DIS 'ERE IS
*bums a ciggie*
DIS 'ERE IS MY LAND?

GET OFF IT MUTT

This dude looks pretty cool. Bet hes everyones pal. We had like 2 blacks in highschool and literally everyone was friends with them. They were the nicest friends.

>keep
Abo's are the real Aussies, racist!

You tell me Straya. Up until 10 years ago I saw no blacks on the street ever but since then they are literally everywhere. Most noteably as drug dealers in our beautiful parks.
They literally just hang out in the parks 24/7 selling drugs and everyone accepts it like it's normal, nothing is being done.

y u do dis

vocaroo.com/i/s1z5girRvSF6

aboriginal here
ask me anything you white fucking dogs

Whose laptop did you steal?

found the berlin cuck
how's your multiculti shithole doing?
any new airport openings?

OIIII WHITE DOOOOOOG
*sniffs paint thinner furiously
SO YA SAYIN
*bashes pregnant woman on transperth bus
DAT DIS CUNT ERE
*walks into liquorland®
DAT DIS MY LAAAAAAND

Provided you're not trolling what is the sort of cultural divide between fullbloods that are traditional and live in the bush committed to their own laws and way of life and the 1/16ths and 1/32nds that claim Aboriginal for gimme dats with blonde hair and blue eyes?
Is there much animosity with half bloods that constantly use the >muh Aboriginal blood card or any sort of stigma around being like an "Uncle Tom"? Always wondered if similar to the U.S., I went to rural NSW and found it sad how so many of the fullbloods complain so little and are r elatively well behaved compared to the 1/4, 1/16th and 1/32nds that get all the benefits, act the shittiest and complain the most, I got a good painting desu for only $20 from them

have no probs with euro,s after the war...better food,work ethic,adopted aussie attitude,
these African,s will rarely intergrate.
above pic is not a meme.....were full.

I would trade every nigger and muzzie for 5 Greeks and Spaniards

>how will they survive with no mother
I'm assuming none of them have ever met the fathers

HOLD UP CUNT
*sniffs petrol out of empty coke bottle*
IS WHAT YOR SAYIN
*kicks stray dog*
DAT DIS GIRL I JUST FUCK
*smashes public property*
IS MY CUZIN?

I'll take you up on that, as a Spaniard.

>delicious Aussie girls
>best wildlife on the planet
>good enough immigration policies.

I'm also a biologist and I enjoy scary fucking bugs. I'm sure they've got work for me.

Even this nogs pen is diverse

thats not an abo. its an african nigger.

Because the Jews and Globalists control the west.

Australia Government is trying to make a gigganigga by breeding a negro with an abo.

Truly terrifying.

We need them for our AFL teams.

How could they crave the BBC when they're too busy going after the BAC (Big Avian Cock)?

What the actual fuck?

Our courts are completely fucking incompetent. A friend of mine from high school is a cop and he's always bitching about them.

POST PIC OF YOURSELF

Fuck I hate niggers.

WHY the fuck do we let these animals into this country?

FUCK.

Are you ever embarrassed by the state of your people?

Also. Are you a full blood abo or one of those 'I'm 1/8 aboriginal so I deserve handouts' type of abo?

>quality coal-burner

>That's a high toll for a bit of coal.

KEK TAKE ME NOW IM DYING HERE

>quality coal burner

White skilled European male reporting in.
QUESTION: why the fuck do Sudanese and Ethiopians get a fucking free voucher to citizenship, while I have to study again shit I am already qualified for just because Australia thinks my EU-approved degrees are crap?

I'm not saying "welcome me", but at least don't spit on my papers while, at the same time, a random sandnigger is getting a voucher to free welfare and shit.

PLS RECITE SHAKESPEARE

Hahaha is that dakabin SHS, I graduated there, small world

can't stand seeing a filthy nigger attack a person on the ground whilst everyone stands there. i would have fucking killed that nigger if i was there.

>EU-approved degrees
Which country m8?

ayyyy fukn white dog
*sleeps on side of road*

So yew sayin dat we
*ticket evades on train*

fella got any change
*yells uncontrollably*

Dis is our land
*goes to liquorland*

FUCK AWFF YA WOHITE dog

aussie women prefer brown and black men over cumskins

>10% black
>frogs

All apex members should be deported back to the shithole they came from, whats shitty is both labor and liberal want to increase immigration quotas

I grew up in this town. It was never nice but now it is just completely fucked. They came 10-15 years ago and just havent stopped breeding and fucking the place up. I hate it...I have beautiful daughters that I am afraid to have out of my site. I tried to give em a fair go for years... they hang in groups and try to intimidate people. Thet steal everuthing. They are so fucking filthy... litterbugs I mean... they stink too... makes me sad. everyone I knew has left... Im leaving in a year... RIP west syd.

What the fuck is this guy saying? Hahahahahaha

kek same

>Spaniard
>you
Yeah righto taco nigger, last thing we need is some faggot to mess around with the genetics of our insects and spiders

fuck off white dog

Its a white guy pulling a fluba-wabba-aye-noonga
>youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM

I honestly don't know why we have taken them in. I fucking hate our government for it, these cunts ruin my fucking day when I see one of them which is guaranteed daily.

Never fucking mind how many accidents I've nearly had on the road because of these incompetent fucking brain dead cunts.

Company after company I've applied for has employed these black cunts. How the fuck does one of these fucking sacks of shit know how to even dress themselves let alone get to fucking work at 6am

Literally had a fucking gut full of these flithy cunts