Why aren't you defending us from Arabs and Blacks, Germanic man?

Why aren't you defending us from Arabs and Blacks, Germanic man?

Why do you even fall for them?
You're at least a head taller then those.

kill all ugly germ*nic pigs, inshallah

>Why do you even fall for them?
>You're at least a head taller then those.

>this anger, confuses and infuriates the cumskin

Because G*rman """""""people""""""" are scumbags.

Obsessed

Why didn't Poles defend their women from Simon Mol?

I am a gaul, defend yourself, blonde whore

You clearly wanted them in Europe.
You rape what you sow.

Leave me alone, you stupid haplofag attention-whore.

>stupid haplofag attention-whore
That would be you given that you start multiple repeated threads every day and feel the urge to bring haplogroups and genetics into every discussion relating to Europe

Obsessed

Perhaps slightly

Dont trust Germans
Germans hate Poles

Haplogroup I1 is the reason Germanics are cucks.

Not true, Hitler's driver was Polish :^)

>we wuz servants of the germans kurwa they loved us

Why would white women want defense from us? They love us.

wow, guess Hitler loved Poles then

>get paid good money
>meet high-ranked people of the world
I see no problem with this honestly.

Because you're not worth it.

You are speaking to an individual who has a burning hatred for Germanics (specifically Germans and Anglos), but simultaneously is capable of recognising that his hatred stems entirely from jealousy. The result is an obsession with Germanic women who he finds unattractive and masculine, but also extremely alluring as he feels the need to breed with a Germanic woman so as to satisfy his feelings of inferiority. Another consequence of said inferiority complex and jealousy is the desire to claim German accomplishments as his own, for example by claiming that East Germans are actually Poles, and by attempting to prove that various famous Germans (for example, Erich von Manstein) are Polish. I could write more about my analysis of this individual but I can't be bothered right now. In the future if I have some spare time I might write up a proper paper on it.

good thing that your analysis is nothing but baseless imagination

Also I should add that this he has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome, as evidenced by his desire to prove that various Nazi figures were in fact Poles, as if this somehow negates the fact that these individuals were working for a Party that actively wanted to destroy the Polish state. It seems to me as if he secretly wants to BE German, due to his extreme feelings of envy.

I have the same feeling, only with Americans

You need to repress these feelings then m8, Germany is better than the USA in most ways

This is normal. Also girls always lie about their sexual partners.

damn... how can we even compete...

>YOU GO GLENCOCO
>YOU GO GLENCOCO
Thank you translator.
Anyways, I can't say I'm shocked by all the double digit bodycounts, that's disgusting.

That makes it even worse. We had a chance to become a superpower yet we fucked it up with 2 autistic wars

Why would I defend you from my own people? In any case I would help them.

Well at least you're still here, so the opportunity is still there for the taking some day in the future :^)

I can't await it

"Because you leftists, liberal feminist scum brought them here. You're the enemy from within!"

Why were latgalian targetted for 100% extermination?

too busy masturbating to the footage of it :):)::)

Links for Arab+white girl?

>They love us
yeah I think the same

dayuuumm, europe seems very cool I can't wait to go there...

No
They experiment with nigger animals, to see if they're really that bad.
Soon they'll learn that most of them throw acid on people's faces, are generally retarded and rude. The worst cases do not care, and they'll be outcasts for the rest of their life.

pls come to Netherland our women need sexual satisfaction

Seriously though as someone who has been around the world, Arabs are terrible at picking up women.

They stutter and are awkward around them

If there was an hierarchy of the men who are the best at getting pussy it would be

"White" latinos > Scandinavian > Black Africans > Southern European > regular latinos > Northern Europeans > Eastern Europeans > North Americans/anglosphere > Arabs > Indians > Far East Asians > gypsies > Pacific Islanders > inuits > abbos

because I only defend Polski guys

Because I'm gay and I don't care about women and what kind of penis they let into their disgusting reproduction organs

reminder that such whores are in favour of mass immigration

Once you go black, you never go...

You're the ones voting for cultural marxists, you dumb fucking whores. Get fucked.

Lahad...

Because watching Germans go extinct is sweeter than nectar

Why do you want our dead, my Roman brother?

>my Roman brother?
cringe

Nahh, too much moroccans there it's rude of me to infiltrate in their territory and I know they wouldn't mind if i do so

I would go for unconquered territories like irland or scotland, I prefer celtic girls with their redhair and pale skin with freckles everywhere and pinky nipples and the reaction of her butt chiks when i slap them so fucking hard, God, just thinking about it makes me want to hit someone

nothing is impossible without practice

the task seems easy in germany, I want challenge...