At this moment the Chinese Emperor is inspecting his newly aquired land with his Serbian Vassal from this mountain...

At this moment the Chinese Emperor is inspecting his newly aquired land with his Serbian Vassal from this mountain Avalon. Two choppers are patroling arround it and church bells are ringing. How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/17/chinese-president-xi-arrives-in-serbia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China doesn't have an Emporer.

Mao died, user

Oh but it has my dear Australoid friend.

lol serbian land. Even the turks didnt really want it so they didnt even try to fight you

What's this supposed to mean?

why is china buying land in your country? how bout some fucking details mudshit.

are you talking about Jinping?

This arent some communists here friend,he is celebrating the procurement of the largest steel mill in the Balkans, Dartid Smederevo. From my dear littl' land the Chinese colonisation of wild Europe begins.

Će da nas jebu žutaći?

No , check internetz newz If you don't believe me.

See

If you're a real Serb you know what to do

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/17/chinese-president-xi-arrives-in-serbia.html
>Chinese president Xi arrives in Serbia
that's exactly who I was talking about, m8

We are žutaći now my prijatelj!
In 100 years this today,will be a major event in Sino-European history.

Pa ne vidim toliki problem. Mislim Kineska vlada bolje upravlja nego Srpska. Bolje biti žutać nego Turak.

But he gibz us jobz,money and hope in future? Kina is Serbian traditional friend. In the past few years they have set up a workers colony in Serbixong,built bridges,bought factories. They want to put us on the new silk road,also they are financing Belgradw-Budimpest highway.
There is no reason to resist.

Yeah. There are a bunch of Chinese shops in Serbia that sell cheap shit for everyday use.

It's best being a Serb. But that's out of fashion since 1917.

Šta ćeš. Nek budemo sad Kinezi. Neće nam ništa faliti

They set up shop (get it?). In the 90's when we were sanctioned and no general goods were being imported. They saved our skin.

Kek, you think that's going to happen? Have you seen the Vice documentary on Chinese in Africa? Hell, you're going to be paying for a lot of it, the Chinese are only partially paying for the amenities you get. Jewed out

But no one else carrs about us. And also the Chinese are nota new thing in Serbia. For the past 26 years they have been nice to us.