Why is trap so fucking bad

Why is trap so fucking bad

I can't go anywhere online or irl without having my druggie friends asking me if I've heard pic related and I can't stand it because trap is such a god awful genre of music.

I can only hope that trap dies off soon and is replaced by something that is at least respectable and doesn't make me want to cut my ears off van Gogh style.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hopEuaJttk4
youtu.be/VCBVLFyv5es
youtu.be/zFN0cUkgy7g
youtu.be/Gwar-CM_8WY
youtu.be/N4jeM86tpX0
youtu.be/MxARE7jzMwo
youtu.be/BzYjLtPB6DI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6qpgLvH30
youtube.com/watch?v=39XR4EXFz5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DokszoiLh1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=G-Sz4JkHFBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trap is great

Reminder you need to listen to it ironically to enjoy it.

reminder that this is the pleb way of listening to the genre

I wanted trap to die too, but I realized that's impossible. The bubble keeps growing bigger and bigger. The only solution is to try to make it better. "EEE" maybe?

Listen to the best trap music, like GUMMO, instead of that narcoleptic Migos/sadboys shit

you seem very close minded and not very knowledgeable about the subject

because you dont like it go listen to something else

youtube.com/watch?v=hopEuaJttk4

Trap is literally Hair Metal.

no thats pop rap made for charts like post malone or drake

DOubT

everything niggers do makes me hate them more and more

migos are bad outside of yrn and the first culture
try imperial by denzel curry or flockaveli by waka flocka flame

Being racist is neither funny or cool. Better yourself.

They're druggies, why bother listening to them about music? their sense of perception is warped and they have brain damage.

Same.

penis stiffy uh cum real sticky uh

no thats like New Wave
is right. the flamboyance, the sex & drugs, the underground sound ('classic trap' if you will, other forms of hip hop) taken mainstream

>being funny and or cool are the only criteria for being a good [read better] person

There are two ways you can enjoy trap music:
A. Working out (generally it has to be on the loudspeaker; creates a mood)
B. Driving with friends and singing with them.
I don't know how people listen to trap casually, but it's really great in a social context or when you want to feel confident. I didn't understand trap music either, but the thing about trap music is that you can't enjoy it like regular music, it's really great in certain contexts, but if you haven't experienced those you wouldn't get it. It's like listening to rave music on your headphones at 5pm in your house, it just won't do anything for you.

Trap is soon going to be taken over by the developing Punk/Metal Trap scene. Mark my words.

youtu.be/VCBVLFyv5es
youtu.be/zFN0cUkgy7g
youtu.be/Gwar-CM_8WY
youtu.be/N4jeM86tpX0

That's just as bad.

A cool and funny piece of shit is better than an unfunny and corny piece of shit (read: you and most of Sup Forums)

I'm pretty sure most normal adults and non-edgy teenagers agree. But saying that on the site makes you seem like a shill. Leave the kid alone, you know he doesn't have friends.

it's mindless fun i have when i don't want to think my living situation
so i'm okay with it

Nah. It's dope as fuck. Once they start integrating guitars it will really take off.

youtu.be/MxARE7jzMwo
youtu.be/BzYjLtPB6DI

this is literally brokencyde tier.

i mean jesus christ what has the world come to

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6qpgLvH30

No. The trap elements and lyrics blends well with the screamo/demonic vocals and makes the tracks menacing and exciting. Nothing like Brokencyde.

except one has 3 tour buses and one is from the projects. are you pro era member by any chance hatin because no one over 15 likes your music? this aint murrow

The only song I liked from this album is Stir Fry, and not gonna lie, I keep listening to it because I like it so much.

1) This will never get any radio play, so hahahahaha good luck overtaking trap or getting played in the clubs. Maybe on occasion, but it is too intense for constant play, unlike trap
2) Bones and that other dude that is similar to him already pretty much got as many fans as it is possible to get in this weird genre
3) Any time I hear "this pop bubble is about burst because there's a resurgent "punk" scene" I chuckle. Happens every fucking year.

That's just as edgy as 2000's emo movement, actually it's nigger's emo phase. Be careful to not cut yourselft with all that edge bruh. (I liked the first one tho)

>migos doesn't have 3+ tour buses
>no hair metals ever crawled out of trailer park/gutters

To be clear I disagree with the comparison of contemporary trap to hair metal. It's a truely atrocious metaphor imo but your reasoning is just as fucking stupid

You do realize blacks have pioneered and revolutionized countless genres other than rap right?

>xxxtentacion

Can't wait for Migos to stomp the shit out of that midget.

You're just listening to shit trap, son, that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=39XR4EXFz5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=DokszoiLh1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=G-Sz4JkHFBY

Those three are peak trap music right now

I recommend getting into:
Carti
Ethereal
Thouxanbanfauni
Uno The Activist
21 Savage