Are you happy with the television rights situation? Or is it slowly killing football?

Are you happy with the television rights situation? Or is it slowly killing football?

It's killing football in countries where a couple of teams get 25% of the share

>slowly

I can't fucking stand that fags in other countries (many of you on Sup Forums, faggots) get to watch all the PL games live and I'm at the mercy of Murdoch and other old people who select which games I can watch unless I find a shitty stream.

honestly I don't give a flying fuck about it

And they continue to rip off ticket buyers even though attendance money doesn't mean much to them, pricing out actual supporters until the atmosphere becomes NFL tier. And not showing 3 pm matches but working around this by moving the games to Monday and Friday nights, which is more inconvenient for everyone

I can live stream any EPL game on my NBC sports app for free nigga, you jelly?

every league should have the english sharing system

this, i had to get rid of my west ham season ticket because they bumped me up from 400 to 1000 this year, also the olympic stadium is shit.

we get the premier + champions league in canada and the europa finals. we should add full coverage of europa but other than that it's p good here.

It's killed our league several years ago tbqh

Centralised television rights is patrician, just look at England and their shitty clubs like West Ham and Burnley having an absurd purchasing power.

>Sup Forums supports centralised TV rights
>Sup Forums thinks the pay difference between women and man teams is fair and just

My Premier League season ticket was £100 this year. Costs me about 2 grand a season going to away games mind.

Its necessary to keep the league more balanced and entertaining. Look at ligue 1, their only somewhat decent clubs are sandnigger's play things, the rest are shit, that is why its a shit league.
Also nobody watches women's football.

Stoke? or Huddersfield?

Why should you pay more for teams that don't bring more money?

why should you pay women sports the same if they don't bring the same amount of money?

Huddersfield. I'll be coming to the Olympic Stadium after the international break, is it as bad as it looks?

football has been dead for a while now

The men and women's teams don't play one another so it's completely irrelevant how much they get paid comparatively.

yeah it's pretty shit, lots of fickle tourists paired with an underperforming team and an atletics ground doesn't make a good home atmosphere, also you're miles from the pitch

How much do you guys pay?
35 a month here for bundes, pokal, cl and euro in HD

No you can't, NBC started charging 50 bucks for all games not broadcasted on NBC and NBCSN

i watch every game i want on streams FOR FREE

Since when would you say ?
For me, it would be 2006.

*blocks your path*

No idea, tomorrow is the pilot experience since Turner got the TV rights but the distribution is still really unfair since it's based on ratings, and the rating in Argentina are only measured in Buenos Aires and some parts of the interior