Cast him

Cast him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
youtube.com/watch?v=NkYYYew8CUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Justin Bieber. Not even meming. He'd be perfect if he dedicates himself to the role.

Eddie Redmayne

Elijah Wood

Me

Michael Cera.

got ya pham

Idris elba

Horrible Griff and Casca

Post pictures.

Maybe contact info.

Dwayne Johnson is in alot of things these days and seems to have some range.

This.

Leto 20 years ago

Came here to post this. Eddie Redmayne for a more current version.

Jared Leto as Griffith.
Christian bale as Guts.

GRIFISUUUUUU

>herp derp lets adapt a live action movie from a source that has fantasy elements that would look like disappointing shit anyway we handle it
cast him, faggot retard weebs

CG, voiced by Michael Cera

The best cosplays of him are by women, but he has an important sex scene, so I guess you can't do that in a film adaptation.

Jennifer Laurence.

Jensen Ackles

>ut he has an important sex scene, so I guess you can't do that in a film adaptation.

Yeah there's no way to fake a sex scene EVER.

Jared Leto

Pretty good. Not sure about Vin Diesel though. Surely we can get a bigger guy (inb4 Dwayne Johnson).

too big and not feminine enough

you, you big baby

>letting Zack Snyder anywhere near a film

LMAO

>casting for looks not acting talent or charisma

why is everyone except for me so retarded

DAMAGED

Can women fake not having tits?

>fake sex
In Berserk, I won't allow it.

>berserk
>not a flick

could be a movie if Del Toro directs

flick for sure if Synder gets his manlet claws onto it

Fuck zack snyder.

Tilda swinton can

Great casting for Judeau.

>if Del Toro directs
nah
he shoots too plainly, his production design is good but his filmmaking is only eh

maybe 20 years ago
eh he's plenty feminine, he's just too old now

Do you like Band of the Hawk? Their early raids were a little too small-time for my tastes, but when Guts joined in the Golden Age Arc, I think they really came into their own, strategically and professionally. The whole band has a clear, crisp outlook, and a bright sheen of optimism and camaraderie that really gives the members a big boost. He's been compared to Literally Hitler, but I think Griffith has a far more bitter, cynical sense of ambition.

Even at his current age, he could pull off the physicality of the roll while still being able to act.

Tom hardy might be a better pick though because he's already played a character that guts was partially based on (Max Rockatansky).

Also, Adrien Brody as corkus.

Directed by Iñárritu.

Hardy wasn't even a good mad max though. He's also not /fit/ enough - hell, in TDKR he had to wear a costume that hid his fat and made him look bigger than he actually was (for us). Plus he's a manlet.

>Directed by Iñárritu
No
Fuck off

everything look gud cept for guts

just have a girl play griffin

More importantly, who plays Slan?

>not /fit/ enough
I don't know nowaday, but in Bronson he was jacked as fuck, and he was naked, so no cheating.

That works surprisingly well

Who would you cast as Puck?

Zoë Kravitz for Casca

>Pippin
you're funny lad

Cast Schierke

Do you have a better suggestion?
Because depending on the studio things can go either one of two ways and we get someone like Justin Lin directing instead.

Andy Serkis

you need to cast some super-pretty boy who is 21 years old at most, likely less of course

people really forget what youthful male beauty is

eh, not really. He's builtfat. Which is "jacked" by normal standards, but he's certainly no Guts. I'm as jacked as he is, but it's just not good enough. Hardy doesn't have the right body type.

It needs to be someone that has a straight-up bodybuilder body. Christian Bale could pull it off, I think. And he's tall, like Guts.

Plus if they cast Jared Leto as Griffith alongside Bale as Guts, think of all the memes.

There's only one man BASED enough to play Griffith.

And that's Idris, the man, the myth, the legend, Elba.

Villeneuve.

No I don't have a suggestion, but Inarritu is a shit director and also has pretentious delusions about being an artist when the only things he does competently is genre schlock and violence.

>caska
>not being Morena Baccarin

Damn, Berserk had the worst decline.

Issue is that they're both getting up there in years.
(Relatively speaking).

If a western live action berserk doesn't happen within the next five years, they might not be feasible.

Oh my

She at least knows how to take dick from outside men I guess

>literally nobody has posted him yet

how the fuck..?

Yeah, why would you ever want Zack Snyder to direct a bleak comic adaptation with extreme violence and stylized visuals.

names?

is that Eve Green? fuck off with that cunt
also Vin Diesel anything other than plebs&furious
and baby blue eyed clark kent isn't a good Gutts either

let me not continue.

Exec is del Toro? he should direct it too, fire and execute Snyder

Judeau and Corkus are ccasted pretty well though

He was pretty jacked in that fighting movie he made with Conan O'brien.

berserker golden arc adapted by God Snyder /WHEN/ ?

I would cream my pant

too white

Because he would ruin it, and would make it look like a playstation commercial.

Villenueve will have his hands full doing DUNE

Go through the thread again. More carefully this time.

This. Just imagine pic related with fair white hair.

Very true. Leto and Bale circa American Psycho would've been god-tier.

That's true, but still not steroids ripped like Guts would be. And the more important issue is that Tom Hardy is still only like 5'8. Guts is tall.

I'd like to imagine him in an iron fucking maiden with all his tendons cut to ribbons, goat faced faggot that he is

name a comfier song
youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw

Well, she has no problem in being naked at least. Don't know if her body is athletic enough but l'd buy it anyway

>make it look like a playstation commercial
I still do not understand this
His movies have some of the best use of CGI and costumes/props out of all the superhero movies

>Christian bale as Guts.
nooo.. he isn't savage at all. Maybe Gyllenhall if you want a memeactor that bad

Back to Sup Forums user

I don't want comfy when I read Berserk

youtube.com/watch?v=NkYYYew8CUI