BREAKING: Nigger to become Captain of German National Soccer Team

> Jérôme Mohammed Boateng Mombassa
> Soccer player
> Media stunt accused AfD politician of saying that “people like him as a football player. But they don’t want to have a Boateng as their neighbour.”
> AfD racist much
> Two weeks later
> Muh poor game against Poland
> Bu.. bu.. but Boateng was muh so good
> "We need a new concept"
> Next game on tuesday
> Nigger will become team captain within the next 48 hours

Screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/sport/fussball/em-2016/article156331594/Jerome-Boateng-das-deutsche-Rueckgrat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea, nothing at all to do with the fact that he's the best centre back in the world right now right? Nothing at all to do with the fact that he consistently out plays your """""""""""""""superior"""""""""" aryan brothers in almost every game right? Fucking retard i hope this is bait

Goddamn he's an ugly nigger.

Take your rational bullshit away from our roleplay faggot

I didn't know "ô" was a German letter

Germany how far you have fallen

GET OUT

i mean seriously. these retards complain how niggers are lazy and leeches. An actual hard working black man who happens to be very talented and skilled works his way to the top and hurr durr muhh nigger muh nigger muh baity bait bait hurr durr

This dude is the best fucking centre back on the planet. literally. he can walk into any team. I just hope this german roach is baiting for his sake.

ill stay. there's nothing you can do about it.

He should play for his country of origin's team.

The German national soccer team ought to consist of Germans. Anything else defeats the whole purpose of national teams competing with each other on a supranational scale.

> Muh poor game against Poland
you never relax around polacks

He still got shit on by messi

wew thought I was the only one in the entire country apart from poo in loos who watched Football

> nigger does not sing the national anthem
> nigger lives in the usa with a german passport
> nigger showed sympathy for the BLM movement on twatter

austro bong

fucking retard. If that was the case then ozil, khedira, podolski, mario gomez, klose, would all not play for germany. how fucking retarded are you? this dude was born in germany and is the best CB in the world.

Why are you all surprised?
Germany entered the decline state a long time ago. Nigger captain is the least of their problem.
German population - that's a fucking problem.

u mad white boi?

Soccer is for gays.

>If that was the case then ozil, khedira, podolski, mario gomez, klose, would all not play for germany.
They shouldn't.

>this dude was born in germany
Irrelevant.

Why are you getting so butthurt about people disliking the degration of their home?
These people aren't Germans and should neither live in Germany nor play any relevant role in German national teams.

Oh God, It's so hard to imagine a slav posting: "YOU MAD WHYTE BOI BOI BOI hnnnnnggg"
I can't stop smiling

>Speculations
>no sources
sage

germany plays them because they are winners who want to win germany have won heaps of shit with these foreign players. you have won nothing with your shitty aryan players and will never win anything.

German media is pushing his name through the pipe since yesterday, example

> Boateng the German backbone

welt.de/sport/fussball/em-2016/article156331594/Jerome-Boateng-das-deutsche-Rueckgrat.html

How does that relate to anything I said, Kiwi?

what country should he play for?

Germany will become the first Islamic State in Europe, why worry about No Home Jerome??
Cuck much?

>people like him as a football player
Then why the hell are they trying to make him play soccer?????

your whole b8 reposne was about how they should not play for germany. i argued that they should play for germany because german football needs them and they want to win with the country in which they were born in. you play your native citizens and are natural born losers who are good at no sport what so ever. we allow samoans born here to play rugby and we absolutely dominate rugby hence.

Ghana.

So you want immigrants to hold onto their >heritage instead of integrating into their countries society. No wonder europe has a refugee problem

That's not a response to my argument that allowing foreigners defies the nature and point of national teams competing with each other.

When you can just buy the best players from all over the world, like it's currently the case, then why act as if those are national teams? Why call them national teams in the first place?

Why let a nigger represent Germany other than debasing Germany? It's vile.

>So you want immigrants to hold onto their >heritage instead of integrating into their countries society.

I don't want immigrants at all. We have a refugee problem because we don't kill these invaders like we should.

But Schweinsteiger is captain and Neuer the backup.
And Boateng is hardly a playmaker or someone who pushes his team in the match. Even Podolski or Müller would be better.
So not gonna happen it shows you have no clue about football.

lmao don't think you're aryan brothers are having enough kids for that to be a good idea. Good luck with a declining population

thats the REALLY retarded boateng brother kevin-prince. he plays for ghana not germany.

Look at the population density on this globe. We'd be fine with less people. A declining population is good in the face of automatization and an evergrowing unemployment rate.

>r-selected subhuman
>defends nigger in white country
I hope you're just a dedicated Aussie shitposter.

he's muslim, you know

>posting the shit tier boateng

I dobt they have the same father.
Do they even talk to each other?

You want him to call you massa and do a little soft shoe?

still, he's gonna crush any white wives' pussies

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

What about Alaba, Arnautovic, Junuzovic?

German football is fucking finished.

That one time when Boateng fell.

#jesuisboateng was a thing