“Muslims are all circumcised, so there is practically no risk of any HIV infection,” she adds

worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6RmwHyqvEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont muslim nations have a lower HIV infection rate? I mean here reasoning is probably dumb but there is still something to it.

wat

>mu*lims will unironically fuck 88 year old hag

axaxaxaxaxax what a subhumans

>Olga Ulvskog’s granddaughters, Laila Odell, 22, and Soraya Odell, 16, have also become strong advocates for the sexual integration of migrants and refugees.
>16 year old Swedish girls are getting ass fucked by Abdul right this second

I'm done, I'm fucking done with this continent

Fuck I need to get out of here

Difficulty: Zimbabwe
The African HIV/AIDS crisis literally happened because a bunch of health ministers thought that since their populations were either muzzies or otherwise generally backwards they wouldn't have to worry about the Gay Plague

BIG

You could've prevented that.

Fair point. But what about MENA in particular?

>you will never be sexually integrated and lose your virginity just because you're white

>Gayrmanic Monster Race
>Blondcuck
>Gayrmnegroes

HAHAHAHAAHHHAHA

This is literally and unironically made up clickbait news. I'm surprised that it's not in the frontpage if Breitbart by now.

Fuck it, this can't be real

Shhh, your critical thinking is just a sign you're Jewish

So, where do I sign up for her daughters? I need some integrating as well.

and you wouldn't ? Of course, because you are a low test white boi.

Into the chamber

I am Greek you subuhman arab shitskin dog from africa i kill your entire family in one blow you impoverished starving nigger

Lmao,butt ass blasted white boi is mad

i spit on sandniggers and openly insult you, you pretend to be me when abroad

know your place you dog

you wouldn't dare saying that to mah face
youtube.com/watch?v=z6RmwHyqvEo

you are manlet muslim i say what i want and you listen and look at the ground like good dog you are trained to be

>a mudshit and a LARPer get in an argument

This is just the beginning desu
More and more white women prefer arab women now, and that trend is only growing
Give up whiteys, your time is limited >:)

They overdid it its too fake, it wouldnt even believe it if it was netherlands even though tehre is much higher chance of something like that happening here

>even though tehre is much higher chance of something like that happening here
Fuck off, you stand no chance in the cuck olympics, this is Sweden's and our game.

Have you forgotten that like less than a month ago there was a story in a big newspaper here about dutch women falling in love and marrying refugees cuz they were much more manly then dutch men?

But user u are white!

What's the source of that pic anyway?

It's her granddaughter.

>Olga Ulvskog’s granddaughters, Laila Odell, 22, and Soraya Odell, 16, have also become strong advocates for the sexual integration of migrants and refugees

It's her granddaughters lmao

>be 40 something sandman
>got to sweden
>get 16 years old prime pussy
life just isn't fair, is it?

the article is totally fake, Hans

It's always fascinating to see how fucking easy it is to bait Sup Forums. You'd expect a bit more scepitcism at least here

Didn't even read the article desu senpai

>braindead sheep only reads the headlines

Lmao so much to "sceptics"

never claimed to be a sceptic

My wife refuses to believe negroes are homo sapiens sapiens due to their lower intelligence, features and animalistic behavior.

That is weird.

gullible retards