Would Sup Forums breed with a attractive "good" black woman?

Would Sup Forums breed with a attractive "good" black woman?

strawpoll.me/10523802

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
strawpoll.me/10523802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd love my children too much to make them niggers.

NEVER
E
V
E
R

Not even if she was the last woman on earth

Not even if we were the last people on Earth.

No I wouldn't put my children or family through such a nightmare.

yes the future is race mixed anyway. my children would be bullied if to be as white as I am. also race mixing is good for their bones and less depression or some shit.

Where is the "maybe" option?

Probably this. But there are more important things than race.

I'm not into bestiality

The fact that you have to emphasize "good" says a lot.

I suppose so. Pretty hard to find, though.

you disappoint me piotr

No.
I don't want my kids to be black.
In an ideal world where black culture wasn't toxic and blacks were just good simple folk I would, but in this world not a chance.
Sorry.

Were I a man, no, never. I really don't give a shit about race mizing except when a nigger is involved. Regardless of who triumphs in the battle for the survival of the white race, genociding every last nig is an objectively good idea.

no

Bump^

I don't know... maybe? I mean finding a good AND attractive black woman is pretty goddamn difficult. I think I might though.

Clearly not Canadian then

That one "good" nigger could very well give you dindu children. Are you willing to risk that?

Simple answer Yes, but i wont breed, i have Huntington's.

Choose your mate based on looks and general intelligence, dont get a degenerate.

No because:
-I want my kids to look like me, just like I look like my father who looks like his...
-I want my kids to have a group to relate to if they want it.
-I don't want my kids to be considered a nigger by Whites and a whitey by Blacks and be fucked if a racial war occurs.
-I don't want to have to deal with black in-laws.

Two dubs in a row confirm that no black woman is worthy of white seed

Fuck you chujek

>implying not entire Sup Forums is a bunch of closet race mixers

Of course not

If I can knock her up and never support her or the children, then yes. I believe it is my life's purpose to proliferate my seed by any means. Any cumdumpster will do. But I'll never love her or the kids.

That's some hard core projecting unfuck yourself please

Any son you had with a normal woman would be unaffected. You cant have normal daughters though. Try a local fertility clinic, it's pricey, but PGD and similar technologies can assure you only have sons.

No, maybe if white genocide wasn't real I would consider it but at this point in time, never.

Germanics only for this burger.

yes

fapfapfapfapfap

i'm not white so yeah why not ? i'm pretty handsome and i'd pick a fairly attractive black woman, my children would all be attractive. attractiveness is all that matters. you can be pure white pure everything but if you don't win friends and girls, you might as well just kill yourself.

Actually, most blacks here that was born or grew up mostly around natives turns out to be nice
The other part that came to Norway recently turn into complete dindus

But this only applies to black males below 30

True but ive just given up, seeing Mom have it and now im having symptons has just fucked the chance in my mind, gonna take myself out when i find it unbearable.

I want a White girl or a Latina

Better to have dindu children than no children at all.

I'd never do it but if I was stuck on an island with just a nigress or some shit I honestly think I would.

But right here and now I'd never do it, I have 0 attraction to any women that's not white

Having children can really help you find motivation.

>"""""""""""attractive"""""""""""
>"""""good""""
>black
>""""""""""""woman""""""""""

>I don't want to deal with black in-laws.

This is also a factor for me. I wouldn't marry a black woman for many reasons, but I certainly don't want black in-laws to deal with because you know at some point they'll ask you to cosign a loan.

only if she was a qwan

So sad then again you're just an orthodox Turk anyway so no biggie

Ic hæbbe

Or if she was a direct descendant of king tut

>dating a black girl
>thinking how our son would look like
I'd have to put him in a private school to make sure he doesn't mingle with hood blacks.

or if she was an ethnic egyptian as pic related

am i a bad person for saying no? i would only have a baby with a non brown-eyed white girl.

>Having children can really help you find motivation.

You sound like my doctor, my mind is made up.

Your children couldn't really identify with any meaningful culture or people, they'd likely have identity issues. Plus, they'd probably be dumber and most of your European attributes would be muted. Who would honestly want to be that different from their wife and kids?

or if she was a pharaoh herself

>race mixing is good for their bones and less depression

It's the opposite, mixed are more likely to be depressed because they don't fit in anywhere

>implying I'm projecting

Even the most hardcore Stormfag would eventually fill the black womb with his semen, if seduced long enough by a hot negress

I personally don't mind race as long as the woman is educated, conservative, good looking, and open for redpilling

Though, it's mostly just black women with white/caucasian ancestry that I find hot

If you'd prefer to remain childless over something stupid as that, then you're a retard.

You're not gonna pass your genes anyway, so good riddance.

or if she was royalty

>my children would be bullied if to be as white as I am

really? even in poland? i am unhealthily white (thought i was anemic for a long time) and only my own family members have made fun of my whiteness

Only if she was intelligent and #lightskin

The Neanderthal genome included harmful mutations that made the hominids around 40 percent less reproductively fit than modern humans, according to new estimates. Non-African humans inherited some of this genetic burden when they interbred with Neanderthals, though much of it has been lost over time. The results suggest that these harmful gene variants continue to reduce the fitness of some populations today. The study also has implications for management of endangered species.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Screw with blacks your fucking with your children's future opportunities

> but I certainly don't want black in-laws to deal with because you know at some point they'll ask you to cosign a loan.

I need about tree fiddy.

Fuck? Yes. Breed? Not in a million years.

I am only going to have kids if I know for a fact they're going to be pure whites with beautiful blond hair and IQ over 120.

Negroes are generally too unattractive. I would never do such a thing.

Lol, a random greek kid would have closer genetics to you compared to a mutt of your own balls

we wuz kangs

i really wish you would learn your lesson estonia! PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR PASSPORT BEFORE POSTING!

I wouldn't mind a redhead either desu senpai

no, because blacks are retarded, so an obese white society will enslave a black fit society.

it has already happened.

at least the ethiopians are resisting the islamic invasion

fuck niggers

>not posting the correct one.

>strawpoll.me/10523802

LATEST NEWS!
POL IS DIVIDED!
READ MORE LATER TODAY AFTER OUR SPECIAL REPORT ABOUT POLS INTERNAL CIVIL WAR OVER COAL BURNING

> coincidence

Fucking qeq, WoW!

niggers are animals

niggers are monkeys

Dude, don't do it. Long personal stpry incoming.

I used to cut a bunch because I was so depressed. At least I was one of 'I dont even deserve to die'. I ended up hospitalized after I intentionally shot myself in my right foot.

The rifle I used was an antique 30-06 so the bullet fragmented to high hell. To this day I still walk with a slight limp.

Soon after that incident though, I met my future husband. He helped me out of my funk and while I still feel horrible most days, fighting for our children gives me the drive not to blow my brains out.

I know it's a bit different for a man, but a good male friend of mine who suffers from crohns (and had resulting depression) experienced something similar.

Kids and a steady relationship really make things a lot better.

niggers are thieves

>latest news! Sup Forums is 50% shills and good goys

>Africans interbred with Neanderthal
That's strange, considering Neanderthals werent in Africa. Lemme check this out.
>Non-African humans inherited some of this genetic burden when they interbred with Neanderthals

That explains it. Learn to read pleb.

So how much less white are today's Greeks compared to those of Plato's day?

No.

And I rather like black women. I live in the South, so I've always known lots of them. They're usually very funny, lots are damn sexy, and they have a much clearer perception of reality than do most white women.

This being said, of course, I do not hang out in Chicago or Detroit. I know about how nigs nog. It just so happens that the South has much better race relations than does anywhere else.

I just wouldn't feel right about being complicit in the Jewish genocide against all races.

White pussy for white men. Black pussy for dindus.

niggers are hated worldwide

Fuck no. Hundreds of thousands of years of developed genes to create the distinctions between the races shouldn't be thrown away for the sake of immediate companionship and sex, especially when our race is in danger and theirs is fucking exploding.

Despite what the media and social consciousness tells you, you're supposed to breed with somebody who looks almost exactly like you. We're raised to hate selfishness and by proxy any feeling of appreciation of the self and it's approximations, including the appearance of your mother(oedipus complex) which traditionally would guide a person of the past to finding their mate and thus develop a consistent "race" of similar people. However in the past few centuries our exposure to vastly different people and ways of life has drastically affected social development and consciousness, directly affecting our breeding habits. Four hundred years ago, a farmer would see maybe a dozen people a year, all of whom were the same race including family. Now you see thousands sometimes a day, especially online, and we become desensitized to the concept of family and cognition of phenotypical similarity and its subconscious attractiveness which being around your loving family would give you. As a result, white girls with redneck boomer parents who act as awful role models(and hence negative correlating their physical traits with similar people) will go fuck niggers just to spite them, which is why miscegenation is such a disgustingly large issue right now. There are no father figures or proper mother figures to guide the development of a true family.

Not true, the kid would inherit my genes, they'd just be recessive. And my DNA mutations would pass.

It's not like I would choose to breed with a black woman. But if I had no other choice then why not. Dying grey and childless is the worst fucking thing in the world.

in a fucking heartbeat i would. truth be told, if her nose looks more like a white persons nose, she can be black as fuck, i honestly don't care. i think black chicks are fucking hot as long as they don't have a nose that looks as if they were a failed bare-knuckle boxer

>that pic
>egyptian
NOPE

monkeys are better than niggers

yeah, ancient egyptians were black.

ancient subsaharian peoples were blue ayed white blonds, but ancient egyptians (niggers) wiped them out and blackened ancient aryan africans

niggers are the most advanced civilization

at this point it is anyone who isn't fat.

I just don't like fat people

>7-0

ancient egyptian spacefearing pharaoh

Your genes are greek genes, you're not going to get a Greek from you mutt son.

Kek

stop denying. We all know that you wuz kingz

>implying I intent to stay in this country

nigga why do you think I know enough english to shitpost here in my free time?

cutting, so weak, even in adolescence. pathetic

Ancient Egypt was not monoracial, you doofs.

pic related, ancient egyptian noblewoman

i bet you are more mexican than I for knowing that shit. for all i care it could be 7gorillion-0

in mexico futbol is a sport for indians

Imagine sucking on dem tits.