Blacks: Evolved to be strong in the thick and harsh mudlands and savannahs...

Blacks: Evolved to be strong in the thick and harsh mudlands and savannahs. Grew black skin to absorb the sun and hunt in the night.

Asians: Evolved to become intelligent farmers. Yellow from diets consisting of 90% rice. Decreased virility due to their island habitat.

Browns: Developed brown skin to blend in with the sand. Naturally suicidal due to the heated atmosphere. Closest to the caucasian.

Whites: ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
newyork-travel-guide.com/tracking/2.php?q=V_qwjZfCk-0MupC_h5kIwJgUlhDaO1cJG636JEieacgcqvCYy7Tbpu4_uGM6Ef9_BoXGBgCpkZdjOcc-GOKhHYd6K0bLj_y7GY6yDrOThM9XJJhdaSS_GPuy8Exi6L1AdH2qMpyDtR0s7Jkco86GljOdzMCdRkJbk0hjGcnOd-RZTm6REUABoDBtYGKDoWYDVs_amKl9V531RtMRsscpewVQ9vfT2yEkMb8zjYuaJ5Y
atmos.washington.edu/academics/classes/2001Q1/211/Group_projects/group_D_F00/index.html
sciencealert.com/neanderthals-built-complex-underground-structures-176-000-years-ago-and-no-one-knows-why
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whites: White skin to camouflage in snow. Very hairy so that they can sneak up to the sheep they want to fuck without startling it

>Whites: ???

Developed white skin thanks to their father Yakub. Naturally wicked and have genetic ambitions of conquering the world and enslaving all other races. Closest to the Shaytan and future fathers of the Dajjal, the Beast, the Anti-Christ.

Jews: evolved large noses to batter predators with in self defense.

Sent people to the moon to win a dick-waving contest with other white people while the rest of them blended in with dirt or whatever.

Why do niggers actually think this and yet whites have not exterminated them and make no attempt to do so?

>(1 post by this ID)

>White to reflect light from sun and snow, evolved to be intelligent enough to build civilizations and man-made comforts to protect from harsh climate and the effects it has on food (flaura and fauna).

B I G H E A D
I
G
H
E
A
D
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

>Grew black skin to absorb the sun
What? I thought it was an evolutionary protection against skin cancer.

Those who had darker skin are more likely to avoid sun burn and gain survival advantage.

Keep telling yourself that you penitentiary scum

Whites: Evolved to be strong and resourceful in the grim woods of Europe. Grew pale skin to absorb the sun's nutrients from a dark sunless land.

we arent from earth

well you made up a bunch of retarded shit about the other races what are you too lazy to make up some more bullshit about 1 more class?

There is no "evolution"
Only God
Whites are descendants of fallen Angels, they come from the sky.
White skin like the clouds
Blue eyes like the sky(and green considering the aurora borealis)
and Golden Hair like the sun(and red depending on the time or area)
Angels wanted to come chill on Earth despite guaranteed suffering and made shit better.

>He actually believes the moon landing was real.

Kill yourself you cancerous fat Burger

it is basically the same
Melanin absorbs parts of the UV light and protects the cell from damage
so "absorbing" means "protecting" here

>reflect
no, we need uv light to get our vitamin D
lighter skin means we need less sunlight to produce it

so there was a selective pressure to get lighter skin for that vitamin D and there was no pressure from too much uv light damaging your dna/giving you cancer

also, in regards to the thread

whites had to learn to plan ahead because of harsh winters
same way asians had to adapt to crazy environments
blacks on the other hand relaxed in the sun for millions of years

Evolved to fuck your bitch you fat motherfucker.

First off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claim
Westside when we ride, come equipped with game
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife
We bust on Bad Boys, niggas fucked for life
Plus Puffy trying to see me, weak hearts I rip
Biggie Smalls and Junior M.A.F.I.A. some mark-ass bitches
We keep on coming while we running for your jewels
Steady gunning, keep on busting at them fools
You know the rules
Lil' Caesar go ask your homie how I'll leave you
Cut your young ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased
Little Kim, don't fuck around with real G's
Quick to snatch your ugly ass off the streets
So fuck peace! I'll let them niggas know it's on for life
Don't let the Westside ride the night
Bad Boy murdered on wax and killed
Fuck with me and get your caps peeled

Grab your Glocks when you see 2Pac
Call the cops when you see 2Pac
Who shot me, but your punks didn't finish
Now you about to feel the wrath of a menace
Nigga, I hit 'em up

Check this out, you motherfuckers know what time it is
I don't know why I'm even on this track
Y'all niggas ain't even on my level. I'm going to let my little homies ride on you bitch-made ass Bad Boy bitches

Get out the way, yo, get out the way, yo
Biggie Smalls just got dropped
Little Moo' pass the MAC and let me hit him in his back
Frank White needs to get spanked right for setting traps
Little accident-murderer, and I ain't never heard of ya
Poisonous gats attack when I'm serving ya
Spank you, shank your whole style when I gank
Guard your rank cause I'ma slam your ass in the paint
Puffy weaker than the fuckin' block I'm running through, nigga
And I'm smoking Junior M.A.F.I.A. in front of you, nigga
With the ready-power
Tucked in my Guess under my Eddie Bauer
Your clout petty/sour, I push packages every hour
Grab your Glocks when you see 2Pac
Call the cops when you see 2Pac
Who shot me, but your punks didn't finish
Now you about to feel the wrath ofa menace
Nigga hit 'em up

>asians
>island habitat
You are aware the overwhelming majority of Asians live in mainland China, right?

Non-whites are so fucking ugly.

'nother cancerous leaf post.
Maybe we should have a counseling session for leaves because they clearly don't know how to act.

Rule the world

Right

Jews are not white

>Box head.jpg
>India
>1/10

Thank you come again.

You mean how to act towards a terribly thought out bait thread? Should I have taken it as serious as you seem to consider it is?
Eat a cock faggot

This is racist as fuck

1/10 !? You must retarded. She's more beautiful than any white pussies you can get.

Maximum black skin is needed in the equator to reduce sun damage. Often found in human heritage regions like africa, very little pressure is put on their overall survival and intelligence is an unneeded asset.

Tan to dark brown in environments where sun exposure is optimal, small amounts of melanin kept to protect from sun damage with cosmetic variation to help blend in with their environments. Comprise most of the world population and span across all races, their survival varies by regions but in general the weather remains highly livable and low pressure.

White skin is found in cold, low light regions unsuited for human life. Most melanin removed to maximize sunlight absorption. Much of the year in these regions is lethal for humans. Due to the extreme living conditions white skinned people are the rarest group, hailing largely from northern europe and asia. Due to the harsh lands they are found in, they have developed a higher intelligence than other groups and superior tool use through natural selection

Indian standards must be low; I almost feel bad for you.

Never cite a nigger's chimp chatter unless you are providing a reason for them to be exterminated, cuck.

actually, in the really snowy places, you can get pretty severe sunburn due to UV reflecting off of the snow.
That's why Inuits and shit all have dark skin, and why Slavs are all niggers.

>it's bad to win

>whites
>had to survive in one of the worst environments imaginable
>a shitty featureless steppe-tundra with a peak August temperature of 61 fahrenheit and a January low of 14 fahrenheit
>so little sunlight that they got nearly white skin and light colors in the hair and eyes
>inhumanly strong dwarf-like people to try and coexist with
>a bunch of ferocious animals also struggling to survive in the cold steppe-tundra
>almost all they got to eat was meat from aurochsen, bears and mammoths
>scarce wood, scarce water, scarce sunlight, scarce food, scarce everything
>life sucks but they survive tens of thousands of years
>ice melts, world gets better and 12,000 years pass
>some niggers have the audacity to tell them that the environmental pressure they had to face was the same as anywhere else

Fucking please

lol

>Asians
>island habitat
What are Mongols? They evolved on the steppes.

It's true though.
Inuits live in the same climate as Nords yet they are brown/Asian
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

God is White
God is Aryan

why

space nigga

You sound like a edgy try hard skin head.
I'm right wing as fuck but people like you make us all look bad. Kill yourself

>right wing as fuck
>cuck living in Canada reciting rap and constantly listening to it over and over so his peers are aware his a cuck unfamiliar with the genre his own race created and his girlfriend is constantly reminded about the presence of blacks so she goes and fucks them

> reciting rap and constantly listening to it over and over so his peers are aware his a cuck unfamiliar with the genre his own race created and his girlfriend is constantly reminded about the presence of blacks so she goes and fucks them

that was not funny at all. you sound really stupid. also say cuck a few more times, i dont think youve said it enough, cuck.

Yeah it is stupid how obsessed you are over rap, worst genre.
Keep it in the jungle, nigger.

whites: Developed white skin because the lack of sunlight in the areas in which they lived meant that sun protection wasn't necessary. Evolved to be extremely opportunistic and resourceful in order to survive on land that was difficult to farm and to deal with the cold. Cunning, adaptable, and physically resilient. Lacking the raw strength of the negro or the raw intellect of the oriental, but better able to apply what he has to get the most use of it.

>fuck bitch motherfucker

>lacks raw intellect of an Asian
>brings Asia the modern world
>Canadian Education

God is Arian Christian
Trump is Jesus

Again, the white man is better able to use his intellect. You give an asian and a white man a bunch of math problems to do and the asian will finish first. But the asian wouldn't apply it to anything useful. He lacks creativity, which is as important a component of science as actual brainpower.

Asians can do some things better than whites, but the white man was the one who came up with the idea to do the thing in the first place.

The white man invented the car. Afterwards the asian took it and improved it, making it more efficient and more useful. But had the white man not dreamed up the car, the asian never would have. This applies to almost anything you can think of: the white man made it and the asian made it better. Whites invent, asians improve.

Thaas raaaaahht bruther!

Whites: pasty shitposters. Smell like wet dog and/or salami.

Whites to tule them all

>island habitat.
>Asians
You serious? Chinese are not Filipinos

White evolved for the dark ice ages
Blue eyes to see better in the dark
White skin to absorb more sun light

>What? I thought it was an evolutionary protection against skin cancer.
Did it occur to you OP is a retard?

Humans rule over animals due to intelligence, not raw strenght. Try to fight a bear with your hands, see how that goes.

Same applies to whites/asians/niggers.

Whites are the smartest and most cunning and creative, asians are book smart but have 0 creativity and can only take from whites, blacks are closest to animals and while stronger are dumb as shit and thus lower on the chain.

>Very hairy
Not really. Only mudslime kebabs get really hairy.

AYYYYYY
YL
Y M
Y A
Y O

Pretty much this.

>Whites: Leaders and Innovators
>Asians: Researchers and Factory workers
>Africans: Fighters and Labourers.

Only the Nation of Islam thinks that and got branded as heretics by almost every other muslim sect.

Glaciers extended all the way to North Africa during the last ice age. Why do you think Arabs have so much body hair ?

Europe was uninhabitable until around 20'000 years ago. West Asians and Europeans bather originate from the Eastern Eurasian steppes. Modern Day Western Russia

We have TayTay

>Asia
>island
this part didn't make much sense to me

Yeah Europe's a low pressure zone with heavier cloud cover and consists mainly of forests. Whereas Western Asia (Before it became a desert 8'000 years ago) was mostly open plains hence the skin difference between the two Caucasoid groups. West Asians and Europeans carry the same gene for lighter skin, only in Europeans the allele is dominant and with West Asians it's recessive. East Asians carry a different gene for light skin

do you consider her more beautiful because her skin and facial features look white ?

Blacks: developed sheboodoowopmuffuggabixnood biznitch muh dick nigga to escape any responsibility that a life of crime might entail. The clinical term is quite simply "black man syndrome" aka dindu nuffin.

White people is adapted to live in Europe. Look at a map that actually shows the UV radiation in Europe, and you will see why the north is more pale and the south can get tan so easily. This plus our ancestors living in dense forest with little sun light, the pale skin helps too.

>Europe was uninhabitable until around 20'000 years ago
this is wrong.

Creativity's not everything. Arabs have a average CQ of around 104 (Slightly Higher than Whites). This also explains how they developed the earliest civilizations but didn't manage to adapt (Due to Lower IQ)

zambia lol

No it wasn't
newyork-travel-guide.com/tracking/2.php?q=V_qwjZfCk-0MupC_h5kIwJgUlhDaO1cJG636JEieacgcqvCYy7Tbpu4_uGM6Ef9_BoXGBgCpkZdjOcc-GOKhHYd6K0bLj_y7GY6yDrOThM9XJJhdaSS_GPuy8Exi6L1AdH2qMpyDtR0s7Jkco86GljOdzMCdRkJbk0hjGcnOd-RZTm6REUABoDBtYGKDoWYDVs_amKl9V531RtMRsscpewVQ9vfT2yEkMb8zjYuaJ5Y

100% true

top kek

Melanin deficiency is the result of a cereal/grain based diet low in vitamin D. Has more to do with diet than sun.

atmos.washington.edu/academics/classes/2001Q1/211/Group_projects/group_D_F00/index.html

>asians
>living on islands
That's like saying all Yuros are Anglos. Not everything is Japan, weeb.

>much of continent uninhabitable to humans, yet human presence still persisted in pockets scattered across Southern Europe

body hair directly correlates to how much clothing the population evolved with.

more = less body hair.

hence asians and nordics have less.

vitamin D generation is a lot more efficient in white skin, allows to live in low sun areas whithout needing to consume a lot of fish oil.

What the fuck, have been reading some on this Yakub. Even Jay-Z and other famous rappers talk about chasing back yakubs devils.

Do a lot of niggers really believe this story?

>much of continent uninhabitable to humans, yet human presence still persisted in pockets scattered across Southern Europe

So the whole continent wasnt uninhabited as you said
>Europe was uninhabitable until around 20'000 years ago

I think it has something to do with vitamin d

There is no diffirence whites and browns its a political classification, all caucasian race.

Yup.

I'm neither and I'm hairy as fuck. It's all about T senpai.

>body hair directly correlates to how much clothing the population evolved with

Blacks are still running around naked and hairless today.

>hence asians and nordics have less
Have you met a Nord before ? They're hairier than most Arabs, Italians are hairy too

>Blacks: Evolved to be strong in the thick and harsh mudlands and savannahs
>Blacks
>strong
Blacks are weak as fuck. Especially the malnourished lanklets from africa

They did not evolve to be strong, they evolved to be fast so that they could catch up to their prey they were hunting since they were too dense to utilize tools for the better

Arabs Iranians Anatolians Greek Spaniards Italians all mediterranian race. there is no brown or white just modification.

Here is an article about neanderthanls making structures in caves 175,000 years ago in france...

There were humanoids in Europe for a while

sciencealert.com/neanderthals-built-complex-underground-structures-176-000-years-ago-and-no-one-knows-why

Wrong. Yakub was, indeed a big headed alien but white people are the descendants of neanderthals - who were called "Enkidu"(as the name of Yakub in original version was Enki) one of which did all the heroic deeds Gilgamesh attributed to himself.
Gilgamesh himself was a melonhead while niggers are homo sapiens. Melonheads were made by Enki to rule over brainless saps, who are notable for not being learning animal. Neanderthals(Enkidu) were supposed to be melonheads v2, now without the gigantic head and with superhuman physical capabilities but one of them went rogue, released all of them and hence they didn't finished breeding in biological kill switches and other means that let aliens to control them, therefore creating a race of free humans.

Notable examples of modern-day enkidu/neanderthals include: The Rock, Donald Trump and Cleveland Mark Blakemore.

This is also wrong. Europeans meds has the same ancestors as the northern europeans, see map:
Arabs and turks don't share our origins, they are not the same.

white skin came about from sexual selection. Lighter skinned females are more sexually appealing. But skin color is not sex linked, so unlike a characteristic like breasts, the lighter skin genes are expressed in both male and female.

Sun in Europe, especially northern europe, is weak enough to allow for very pale skin to develop without causing too much of a disadvantage. Humans were also wearing lots of clothes while white skin developed.

Here's the CQ map Senpai :^p

Why would he do this to himself? Why didn't he just bleach his skin and stop there? There's no need to get a facial restructure.

>rong. Europeans meds has the same ancestors as the northern europeans, see map:
>
yeah hamites and samites not but, iranians and anatolians share too.

>Lacking the raw strength of the negro
The fuck you talking about?

Blacks are weak as fuck and Europeans are without a doubt the physically strongest of all races (with the possible exception of Polynesians)

Mate, niggers aren't good soldiers.

They desert the moment things get slightly tough.

for example me, i have otosomal dna test, %17 european.

Christ.
Blacks don't know shit.

You have higher melanin content because the suns rays are more focused the nearer you get to the equator.

Whites didn't need it, instead they needed the ability to absorb more vitamin D from the sunlight as its much darker here.

Chinese people have less melanocytes than dark-skinned people, so their skin color is influenced more by the yellow hues in their carotene since their hemoglobin production is low to moderate.

Read a fucking book.

>Whites : Created memes

>to blend in

Skin tone is literally linked to sunlight.

Black people need it because in Africa you're basically on the equator and get pretty much the strongest fucking sunlight you can.

Asians have yellow skin because the sun there is still very strong, but not as strong.

Same with browns.

Whites are white because they needed as light a skin as possible in order to absorb as much of the relatively small amount of sunlight they get as they can. Its why we tan; our body is adapting to more and stronger levels of sunlight.

You're leading them wrong.

Put them at the front with the artillery right behind them.

If they turn around, you open fire.