buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.yuP7D1BDR6#.isKo9Ee9mw

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.yuP7D1BDR6#.isKo9Ee9mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>JEWING INTENSIFIES

>i have never been called a "fag"

wew

Fuck buzzfeed. I'm not clicking that shit. >"Whites males need not apply."

Apparently I am only "quite" privileged.

I live in a fucking palace and my grandfather is a billionaire, yet because I have never fucking wanted to suck cock or been called a homo I'm not that privileged?

Holy fuck you westerners are cucked by the left and the elite.

>Please
non-privileged cisgendered heterosexual white male here

wtf where did that greentext come from? it wasn't in the comment field when I hit 'post'

Let's have a privilege contest, Sup Forums
I'm winning as far as I know

Good lord knows without struggles life would be boring for the white man.

Straight cis white male reporting in. Good to know I'm not privileged now I can tell all my minority friends to take this quiz so we can see whose opinion should be more important

I didn't screen cap but I got 45 out of 100. Turns out being poor white trash from a single mom that's also non religious has its positives.

>TFW racist white male with a full time job, house, car, straight who has never been interested in anything but white women. Both parents still alive, married and hetero.

Answered their shit honestly and chuckled at the result. Can I have handouts and programs now because Im a gud boy who hasn't dun nuffin

Why do fags always think they're the only ones having a hard time with their sexuality? It pisses me off. I've never seen a gay person being discriminated in my life. Sure, we joke about them, but that's all? Gay privilege is not being told by literally 99% of people that you should be killed for your sexuality. Shit like that slowly kills you mentally.

Please bomb us some more so we can wake them up.

Send me some money lad.

>this triggers the negro

>identifying as a unique gender on tumblr is the same as being homeless on their oppression scale

that's a really (((interesting))) way of looking at things

Not privileged apparently. It must be bugged because I'm pretty sure I'm a straight white man.

There were like 15 (I didn't bother counting) things on there that actually involved privilege, and I had most of them, so I'm pretty privileged I guess

I always show up as "not privileged" on these things and I'm a white guy.

Thank you Sup Forums for reducing my cishet white privilege to unprivileged .
>tips fedora
>fag
>kys
>hide your power level (identities)
>Traps

How Privileged Are You?

You live with 19 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're underprivileged. The world is not a fair or ideal place and you know that because you grew up with several identities that the world is not kind to. You had a lot of challenges to overcome simply to get on a level playing field with most people in the world. It is not your job to educate the world about its injustices, but if you choose to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

I just noticed the straight up "it's not your responsibility to educate them", what enabling shit...

Sorry mate, you're not cishet white male, you can't be privileged.

Good thing you checked your privilege, although it was unnecessary.

disgusting cishet white male scum reporting in with a "not privileged" 40/100.

A question: One of the privileges listed was "I have had a/multiple unpaid internship(s)
Another was "I make more than my professional counterparts because of my gender"
So is it privileged both to be paid more and to be paid less?

>buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.yuP7D1BDR6#.isKo9Ee9mw

Lol all this questions are basicly : are you white? Are you a fag? Are you a man?

>(((buzzfeed)))

no, thanks

>Still winning
I'm a spic for fucks sake

i have not clicked for Buzzfeed for months and months. I am using my wisdom privilege to avoid such trash as buzzfeed.

93/100 privilege master race reporting in.

In other words, I am a normal human being.

God I don't even want to continue, most of these are just repetition:
>I have never been called “fag.”
>I have never been called a “fairy,” or any other derogatory slur for homosexuals.
>I have never been told I would “burn in hell” for my sexual orientation.
>I have never been catcalled.

>I feel comfortable in the gender I was born as.
>I still identify as the gender I was born in.

These are all the same thing but worded differently. It's what people do when they can't think of any decent points for their argument.

>Those fucking comments

I got an 88. On phone so can't post pic. Only unchecked boxes were am I white, was I never bullied and mental problems

>i have never been called fag
Well....

>I have never pretended to "just be friends" with my significant other.

What the fuck does this even mean.

Heh.

Most of these don't even apply here. All abuses are in Hindi and the Hindi is word for gay is so complex that most people don't even know it. Also I don't know a single gay person and I know only two people out of 1.3 billion Indians who are openly gay. India is pretty degeneracy free in this regard.

Yeah this happens here too due to parental pressure. Informing the parents is considered a major commitment in a relationship.

Why don't they have questions like:

"Do you have access to clean running water?"
"Do you have a shower in your home?"

>score 21 out of 100
>I'm still a white heterosexual male.

THis entire thing is max kek

I want to believe.

62/100 "Quite Privileged" I honestly thought I would score more.

>Have you ever had to hide your sexuality in public?

Yes, because a crowd of tumblrinas would have attacked me if I identified as a straight male in front of them

Funnily enough, tumblerinas are most attracted to me. I've fucked a few of them but never considered any stable relationships with them though.

It's funny, when you start to apply all the shit liberals do to attack whites, males, and straights you become under privileged.

>First statement
>True or false
>I am white

white cis male and im not privileged

47/100

Being normal is a privilege.

Does that thing actually believe it would be a good mother?

It's the Sup Forums admin shouting for help

>clicking on a buzzfeed link

Budget Australia is taking this shitposting to far