Are most people on this board NEETs...

Are most people on this board NEETs? I assume you'd have to be to spend so much time obsessing over something unimportant

Other urls found in this thread:

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/05/24/amaz-m24.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a Ph.D. in chemistry and work at a major pharmaceutical firm. I think I come on this board specifically as a form of self punishment since I can't self harm any other way

graduated from high school 7 months ago been doing absolutely nothing since

interesting you also come here to jerk yourself off

I visit here every now and then because music is a hobby just like any other. I also collect sneakers, keyboards and play vidya.

Do you even listen to a lot of music?

Also I have a part time job and go to university full time, honor roll every semester.

>over 300 confirmed kills

Its not hard to get a masters or PhD as long as you have money. And you werent a fuck up in high school and developed actual study skills. Not him btw

I just studied really hard in high school. It was mostly scholarships and my company paid for me to get my Ph.D. but honestly it really just feels like phd stands for piled higher and deeper.

i am in college, have been for a few years. i have two (part-time) jobs and a scholarship. i have a social group of friends. i just come on here when i want to talk about music and/or when i'm depressed

I work in a warehouse.

NEET til I RIP

Not a NEET but I wish I was one desu

I'm a CEO at a very big company and I'm a direct descendant of Max Plank and Jesus Christ. I think I come on this board specifically as a form of self punishment since I can't self harm any other way

I work at Amazon.

Is it as shit as they say? I've been reading this newsletter wsws.org/en/articles/2017/05/24/amaz-m24.html

Oh I'm a programmer. I don't get to feel the struggle.

>revealing his power level
what a waste of digits.

Most of that is from the social column though.