Weedman just made suicide legal in Canada

Weedman just made suicide legal in Canada.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36566214

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/justin-trudeau-kiss-thomas-mulcair/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/canadian-prime-minister-and-opposition-leader-share-kiss-to-denounce-orlando-massacre/
infowars.com/man-faces-6-months-in-jail-for-disagreeing-with-feminists-on-twitter/
japantoday.com/category/world/view/canada-announces-ban-on-transgender-discrimination/comments/popular/id/6638924
spiked-online.com/freespeechnow/fsn_article/canadas-twitter-scandal-arrested-for-political-comments
theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/23/heres-the-punishment-canadians-found-guilty-of-anti-transgender-speech-could-soon-face/
christianpost.com/news/canada-legalizes-most-sex-acts-with-animals-165053/
infowars.com/canada-legalizes-oral-sex-with-pets/
shoebat.com/2016/06/10/canada-legalizes-sex-with-animals-what-an-evil-wicked-generation-full-of-the-devil-and-on-the-road-to-hell/
vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
nowtheendbegins.com/canadas-highest-court-gives-green-light-legalizing-sex-acts-animals/
youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

our government banned helium bags

I'd want to kill myself too if my whole country was on fire.

So have 7 american states.

Hopefully he will be the first to take advantage of this.

DUDE

He can legalize Fucking your dog and killing yourself, but he can't legalize weed.
How often to Canadians hold elections because he is looking at a second term in the platform of weed again

>ANOTHER bill

Trudeau is without a doubt the clowniest fucking politician I've ever seen. I'm not commending my country's politics in any way, but fuck me Trudeau is like a clown throwing pies into people's faces.

Did you pplan on arresting them?

Top fuckin kek, so true. He promised to make weed legal and instead made dog blowjobs and killing yourself legal. This is some absurdist shit.

Give us the signal and well liberate y'all canada

well I envy you Canada. I would do it if I knew it wouldn't legally fuck my family up

what a fucking guy

>DUDE KILL YOURSELF LMAO

Nuke. That's the only answer.

He's not our guy, pal.

When you're on your deathbed, you'll wish it would happen already

The government announced it will legal spring of 2017 when 4/20 arrived

So who wins in this situation?

Great. Can I put my head in front of Justin or Gerry's before I pull the trigger?

best post

>if you kill yourself, you win and you lose

Trudeau the gargantuan faggot logic

GOOD SO ALL YOU ALBERTANS AND QUEBECERS HAVE AN ANSWER NOW

He's not anyone's pal, buddy.

Anything is real..

>thinking anyone committing suicide cares about the law

who's to punish for suicide? no one at all

Based weed man. This is good.

Canada is good.

Is he intentionally doing everything he can to degrade the moral backbone of Canada?

I mean, he's like Blair if his evil was masked with a borderline retarded clown facade.

He's not your pal buddy

I want everything he's doing to happen. It will happen and things will be good.

Canada is good.

With what he was doing to Canada, you'd think it already was...

I hate JUSTin, but why was suicide illegal in the first place? How are you supposed to punish someone who's dead.

I agree with this. It should absolutely be an individual's choice whether to end their own life and spare themselves agony and misery. Anyone who disagrees with this because of THEIR beliefs is not only selfish but unspeakably cruel.

Canada is the most libertarian country

What's the update on the 300 firefighters from south Africa? Did they decide to stay?

>suicide legal
>fucking animals legal
>weed still not legal

They were punishing people who sold them the gear or advice to do it. Helium bags and pills and the like.

Yes, they have been granted asylum (only the true African ones, not the dirty white dutch people)

>they can literally gas themselves
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

is it legal in the UK or do you need to purchase a license first?

It's supposed to deter people for helping people commit suicide. But instead he just made both suicide and assisted suicide illegal.

I'm expecting tens of thousands of Canadians to take advantage of this so we can empty their homes and let syrian refugees take their place.

It just seems that arabs are much stronger and more resilient than sissy white canadian bois.

>medically-assisted death for terminally ill people.
>for terminally ill people.

What's the problem here exactly?

Maybe it's a call for help? What if I told you guys that their is a parasite that crawls into the minds of leftist and liberals. The question is: who/what is the parasite?

First it's with Emperor Cuck kissing a dude
snopes.com/justin-trudeau-kiss-thomas-mulcair/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/canadian-prime-minister-and-opposition-leader-share-kiss-to-denounce-orlando-massacre/

Then arresting people that disagree with the trans-community
infowars.com/man-faces-6-months-in-jail-for-disagreeing-with-feminists-on-twitter/
japantoday.com/category/world/view/canada-announces-ban-on-transgender-discrimination/comments/popular/id/6638924
spiked-online.com/freespeechnow/fsn_article/canadas-twitter-scandal-arrested-for-political-comments
theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/23/heres-the-punishment-canadians-found-guilty-of-anti-transgender-speech-could-soon-face/

Then him legalizing sex with animals
christianpost.com/news/canada-legalizes-most-sex-acts-with-animals-165053/
infowars.com/canada-legalizes-oral-sex-with-pets/
shoebat.com/2016/06/10/canada-legalizes-sex-with-animals-what-an-evil-wicked-generation-full-of-the-devil-and-on-the-road-to-hell/
vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
nowtheendbegins.com/canadas-highest-court-gives-green-light-legalizing-sex-acts-animals/

Now this. This isn't a slippery slope anymore, this is a free fall into hell

I don't know, maybe it depends if I'm on a no fly list?

No we can not fuck animals we can not penetrate them in any sexual way. We can just get them to blow us. That can't be made illegal or the domestic market for maple syrup would be decimated.

its already legal in Oregan tho brah

Some could argue being white is a terminal illness. Which, let's be honest, it kind of is. Shooting up schools, fucking your family members, sucking off dogs, and then getting skin cancer. All typical white things.

HOLY SHIT, YOU CANNOT CALL EUROPEANS KEKED WHEN THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING

OMG

>tfw arrested for committing suicide
Don't do it lads. Looks awful to potential employers.

underrated post

But seriously, what kind of moral cesspit is Canada turning into where they are even passing laws allowing sexual acts with animals to begin with... penetration or not, that's disgusting... what a degraded culture the west is

T.Obama Merbarrak

Is he gonna lead by example? He'd finally be making a difference in the world.

You shouldn't have given them their independence. They weren't ready. This is your fault you limey fuck

How much is the suicide permit?

Don't forget that embarrassing episode with the noble South African firefighters.

>You have to be a Muslim to notice how degraded the west's culture has become
It's fallen very from the days of free trade, scientific discovery, free thought, moral musings and artistic triumph.

This is worse than Rome's final days. Hell, even Sodom and Gomorrah got nothing on YOU Canada.

Weedman has nothing to do with it. It was the Senate Cuckholds.

The harsh reality though is, citizens are government property.

>Canada is good
>Canada is good
>Canada is good
>Canada is good

Is Justin in the room with you? Are you about to be "suicided"?

Good, at least we won't have to see

A FUCKING LEAF

Posted here anymore.

T.Hussein Barak

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

>What's the problem here exactly?

M8, you are too deep in that rabbit hole to notice it.

This kind of legislation is prone to slippery slopes:

>Make it legal to kill terminally ill patients should they consent to do so

>Make it legal to kill terminally ill patients should their handlers agree to have it done

>Make it legal to kill anyone who feels like it, including prisoners with life sentences

I'm not Muslim lol.
Go lick your dog's pussy Canada, it might calm you down. Fucking lmao. Try to remember not to put your penis in it haha!!! It's a tough one!!!

Expanding what had been a white privilege to everyone.

Wait the UK I THOUGHT YOU WERE "60%" AHAHAHAHAHHAHA WAIT YOU>?????

AVENGE YOUR YOUTH MAN

YOU??????

AHAHhahahahahahahahahhahahahah

which one fucked your sister?

>god I hate leaves so much

Yeah it's a national tragedy. No one likes it. I can't defend it.

But at least we didn't legalize fellatio with animals! FUCKING LOL CANADA THAT WENT THROUGH YOUR PARLIAMENT WHAT THE FUCK

just nuke the east

>suicide legal

Describe how this is a "Bad Thing."

Are you saying that the state should force everyone to live? And legally punish the survivors?

You didn't really think this post through, did you, OP?

Why do you hate personal freedom so much? Are you a member of ISIS or something, where you get to tell dictate to other people how to live or you'll .. what? Kill their family by cutting their heads off with a butter knife?

Besides, it was the Canadian government that wrote & passed the law. The movement started under Harper and just finally made it through ... um. Whatever the Canadians have for their government. Parliament? Kindergarten? Maple syrup festival?

YOU DIDNT NEED TO THEY ALREADY FUCKING ANIMALS

None of them, but I do recognize that cucked you by fingering your dog lol

He really gets around ;) he's a bit of a dog himself haha

Go call Fido m8 I think you need to calm down

Why the fuck are you asking me when I am clearly just interested in shitposting? If you actually care about the truth of something, look it up instead of getting manipulated into regurgitating spin, you lazy ignorant mongoloid.

This is a case where archaic language technically left some behaviors outside of the literal scope of the wording of a law. No law was fucking "passed", existing laws failed to be upheld to standards required to uphold a conviction.

But don't take my word for it, try looking into something for yourself for once in your life, and see if it's something you might be able to handle doing in the future.

Shove your "seriously"'s up your ass, you're too soft of a twit to actually try to talk to anybody about anything.

>Whatever the Canadians have for their government

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HERE WE GOOOOOO

That's actually something I'm okay with.
Will the doctors be the ones performing it? Will they be able to actually take a life?

>ITT Canadians fucked up big time, salt ensues

Bwahaha

He's not anyone's buddy, guy.

>TFW BRXIT

>Wanting to clog up your healthcare system even more
Just take a rifle and one bullet into the woods

HADRIAN'S WALL WILL RISE AGAIN!

The people who would be receiving it probably can't do either of those.

what's up ey?
i got a good deal running for you canadians

$1000 of your monopoly money gets you 1 hour with these two babes ;)

no penis play

pfffhahahahah

No less than 50 years in the past this would have been publicly deplored and they would have been labeled deviants.

#Reallymakesmethink what new degeneracy will be enabled and celebrated.

Think I might go live with Uncle Ben out in Montana before I see that filth.

Hah hah.
Silly American.
If we suicide, we win.

>tfw you will never be what you used to be

Suicide being illegal is always fucking retarded; if anything, direct control over your own life is the most basic freedom we should all enjoy. If you're terminally ill or you feel your quality of life is so diminished that you would rather die, then why shouldn't you be able to either end your own life or ask for assistance in doing so?

Everything else le weed man has done is fucking retarded though.

You were never anything so you can shut up lmao

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHGAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

T. I DONT HAVE SHIT

>I DONT HAVE SHIT
but you have the legal right to lick shit off dogs assholes now.

You should leaf and stay leaf

>WHEN BREXIT FAILS AND CALAIS IS COMING YOUR WAY

>People who are just drains on the system anyway

Is this where leftism enters eugenics?

Average leaf

>suck a dogs dick legally
>kill self legally

Get all you filthy poles out of my country why are you even in here?

I might have to breed a few of your women.

don't be so ruff user! save it for fido

maybe he'll let you lick his arfhole today

>for terminally ill people

I guess I'll unpack my bags then.