How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/894474/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By making sure Hiroshimoot gets BLACKED

Disable mobileposting. Ban everyone with reddit cookies.
There, 90% of cancer is gone.

Automatic 3 day ban if your thread archives with no replies

Get a single janitor. Seriously, just one would be fine.

This board is in desperate need of deletions and ban requests.

Get rid of Reddit and Sup Forums

Why bother

delete this shit board if you can't moderate it

>/film/ is still in limbo

permaban memeposting

Ban bane posting. That's it this site is usable again.

Baneposting is the least of Sup Forums's troubles you fucking retard. It will solve nothing

Ban Blacked, John Oliver, disable parenthesis

That is the dumbest idea I have ever heard. Baneposting is the most benign problem on Sup Forums.

Memes are only cancerous when they screw up discussion.

ban all aussie IPs from posting

they have been a plague to this board for years, it's time

range ban all bullies

I was banned a few days back for making an "inevitable biopic" thread, so that's something

BAN all aussie Ips and Canada,you fix Sup Forums.

More baneposting

Just make a fucking Star Wars board already. If /vp/ was created to save Sup Forums, I don't see why /sw/ can't exist.

Implement a site-wide ban on any IP which posts on Sup Forums. You go to Sup Forums, you stay in Sup Forums. On top of this, force browser cookies on Sup Forums which only allows people to browse when they have cookies on. They aren't allowed to cross board because they make everything go off-topic worse than the Sup Forumstards used to do.
Some posters will most likely do cookie resets and get very clever in evasive action, but a policy like this would do a great good for the rest of us since most Sup Forumstards are too stupid to know how to change these settings and too lazy to do it routinely.

We should do the seem about reddit then we will get rid of faggot of your kind

Get rid of both of these cancerous plenty enabling scum

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/894474/

Obviously you can't delete Sup Forums or else it will leak everywhere else, like the real world refugee situation. What I'm saying is we lock Sup Forums in Sup Forums. You can be as political as you want, but make it a living hell for people trying to bounce between the two and spread that shit outside of Sup Forums.

I'd say that I agree, but I doubt the administration has access to the IPs that post on reddit, whereas they have a log of everyone who posts on Sup Forums.

Fuck up cunt

>capeshit board
>star wars board
>BLACKED board
>TV show board

Was meant for OP

these two

you don't anymore
its too late
just look at the average pleb shit discussed here unironically now

>people think more moderation is good
Just ban spamming fags like the pedo and cuck guy and maybe the harry potter guy. Sup Forums is fine the way it is. If the userbase enjoys low effort shitposting it's not going to get better with more moderation.

tl;dr
neo/tv/ like Sup Forums the way it is
old Sup Forums wants /film/, Sup Forums, /cel/

neo/tv/ is a cabal of newfags and children. Nothing they say should be taken seriously

more like
>elitist Sup Forums rulecucks want every board to be like them, even if that means banning everyone who posts a pepe reaction image
If you want to talk about a classic film you will get serious responses from some of the users on this board. A /film/ board will be slow as hell and will just consist of crossboarders anyway.

looks like you were right they want every board to be a Sup Forums chatroom