Sorry honey pakistan is white the sooner you realise it the better it is for everyone

Sorry honey pakistan is white the sooner you realise it the better it is for everyone

Is it true that Punjabi is not taught in school unlike Sindhi and Pashto? I'm guessing you are Punjabi, so does that mean although you speak in Punjabi at home you can't really read and write effectively in Punjabi, or is the same as Urdu? Do people generally even write things in languages other than Urdu?

10% troo aryan, stand aside german cucks

Im pashtun and no, only urdu is taught in school. Some regionals schools teach sindhi though

shut up nerd

Nigger

Where do you live?

in the land of the pure. try shitting in the loo asshole

Do many educated pakis go to Singapore for the better life quality?
I met one at a seminar and I wanted to know if it was a common pattern.

Chutiye, kaunsa shahr mein rehta hai tu, mein sawal kar raha tha.

Don't you and they always write approximately using the latin alphabet anyway?

thats not me, some other poster. I live in quetta

What? No. Only on chat.

But where else does your average punjabi speaker write? White-collar workers use relevant languages

Also it would be funny if someone could photoshop dirt on their hands

So all the signboards in shops and all are all written in Urdu and not in Balochi or Pathani or whatever? Do most people outside cities speak Urdu fluently even in Balochistan, FATA and Khyber-Panktunkhwa? The local languages are so different from Urdu, unlike Sindhi and Punjabi... Can you actually read and write in Pathani effectively? Why is Urdu so dominant over local languages in Pakistan? In India practically no one can speak or read Hindi outside Hindi states. Like where I live (Karnataka). Everything is in Kannada.

Idk, I'm not Punjabi.

Urdu is the lingua franca that unites everyone, every paki can speak 3 languages, his mother tounge urdu and english. Everything is written in urdu

You're both ugly weak shitskins that to get out of my country either way.

I don't have any problem with mexibros. It's the pakis and pajeets stinking up the place that really need to go

t.paco

t.pooja

Do many Bulgarians go to England for the better life quality?
I met one at a brothel and wanted to know if it was a common pattern.

Can you read this paragraph fluently, for instance?
لومړنۍ زده كړې يې په شاهي دربار او بيا يې نورې زده كړې په حربيه مدرسه (حربيه ښوونځي) كې تر سره كړي . په پوځي زده كړه كې يې ځانگړى استاد هم درلود چې محمود سامي پاشاه نومېد . امان الله خان د خپل پلار په دربار كې زيات محبوبيت او مينه وال لرل
Why so bitter, man? Streetshitter stole your job? Why don't you work harder and earn it back?

Really or saw that in Trainspotting 2?

Well, I said England ;)

Can hardly read it

>I don't have any problem with mexibros.
Brb calling ICE on your parents.

Waheen jaanna chahta tha.

Why is diaspora always rude?

Mum can though, thinking about taking pashto in Alevels

>pooja
>Paki
The best and brightest of Sup Forums posters.