AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA...

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it

Why are we laughing?

Yo post the download link

The more HAHAs there are only shows how butthurt you've been

I take it she will slice down and brutally murder all those German soldiers simply doing their duty to their country. Remember the 8 gorillion goy they are not nazis but who cares!

Man I wish I could start two World Wars, lose both and then play the innocent victim

Is this all you have to do to start a thread now?
Fuck this site had fuck millenials.

In all seriousness, how *are* they gonna pull off the obligatory superhero-ploughs-through-mooks scene without any moral justification? Or are the writers just gonna hope the audience gets confused between WWI and WWII?

Kek

This is stupid.
The only reason Captain America worked in WWII is because he was after Hydra which removed him and his team from the actual war.

>origin story

This

>American education

>In the days of Ancient Greece, many centuries ago, the Amazons were the foremost nation in the world. In Amazonia, women ruled and all was well. Then one day, Hercules, the strongest man in the world, stung by the taunts that he could not conquer the Amazon women, selected his strongest and fiercest warriors and landed on the Amazons' shores.

>The Amazons' queen, Hippolyte, met Hercules to a personal combat, because she knew that with her magic girdle, given to her by Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, she could not lose.

>Hippolyte defeated Hercules, but Hercules, with deceit and trickery, managed to secure Hippolyte's magic girdle—and soon the Amazons were taken into slavery. Aphrodite, angry at Hippolyte for having succumbed to the wiles of men, would do nothing to help them.
Finally, the Amazons were no longer able to bear their submission to men, and Hippolyte appealed to the Goddess Aphrodite again. This time not in vain, for she relented, and with her help, Hippolyte secured the magic girdle from Hercules.

>With the magic girdle in Hippolyte's possession, it did not take long for the Amazons to overcome their masters—and taking from them their entire fleet, they set sail for another shore, for it was Aphrodite's condition that they leave the world of man and establish a new world of their own. Aphrodite also decreed that they must always wear the heavy bracelets fashioned by their captors, as a reminder that they must always keep aloof from men.

In the DCEU Hercules is the embodiment of "toxic masculinity"

Heh

>Hippolyte defeated Hercules, but Hercules, with deceit and trickery, managed to secure Hippolyte's magic girdle—and soon the Amazons were taken into slavery. Aphrodite, angry at Hippolyte for having succumbed to the wiles of men, would do nothing to help them.

TWOOOOO NILLLLLLLLLLLLL

>have every advantage
>succumb to the D

Based Herc

He really is

More than once he tried to replace WW as a hero, making people think she was a foe

wait a sec, isn't Amazonia in Brazil?

there's already a big problem with ww being in ww1 in the bvs universe. she's in ww1. so unless she killed everyone, they'd be lots of publicity about 'metas' and amazons.

He looks like Gaston in cosplay.

>she's in ww1. so unless she killed everyone, they'd be lots of publicity about 'metas' and amazons.

there would be rumors with no confirmed evidence, the photo Diana had seemed to have been the most anyone had to prove her existence and that was a century ago.

also it's the 1910s nobody's fucking snapchatting the battlefield

where does OP photo come from then, hmm?

Where are her quads?

Exactly

You are talkiing about the jews, right?

I mean, Greek mythology is chock full of male gods raping both mortal women and goddesses and being all-around dicks.

Greek gods/goddesses weren't people you worshipped out of reverence, you worshipped them out of fear. Couple of exceptions here and there.

>i don't know what a movie is about but I will just parrot hate because so I can be /ourguy/.
You realize it's an entriely different scenario to Captain America right? That they have wo totally different reasons as to why they become "superheroes"? That WW antagonist is Ares, the god of war, and what better way to show his power than with the Great War? Or maybe you are just a hateful cuck.

Damn, Gorgon Dolt looks like THAT??

t. Someone who never read anything about Greek mythology

>hissably evil Nazis
It's not like all German soldiers of the time were psychos lol

Ares isn't in this movie.

>TFA has the mythological element with the cube
>WW is also doing "weapons deadlier than you could ever imagine" that cause blue explosions and shit
>the main plot is stopping the other side with these superpowerful weapons from winning the war

>THEY HAVE THEIR OWN HOWLING COMMANDOS (and it's not from any WW comic)

>jew actress kills nazis
What did they mean by this?

So how will this movie work when WW can't be hurt by bullets or explosives?
Will she just cut through random mooks doing their duty for their country?

every thread

She didnt checkem

you?

>That WW antagonist is Ares, the god of war, and what better way to show his power than with the Great War?

Something with Muslims. The Koran is literally a war God's manual.

>literally retorts with no u
You a tr

Hydra was just some retcon bullshit in the comics. Cap fought actual Nazis and punched Hitler. The actual Hitler.

Not that guy but I'm pretty sure Danny Houston is playing him.

>Meanwhile in the Marvel universe...

Their Hercules is a drunken bisexual rapist whose best friend is an Asian teenager, and it's played for laughs. I'm guessing they must have disposed of him by now for being too "problematic", but it was great while it lasted.

no no i was giving you a you, his post had nothing to do with greek mythology

Even Marvel's Ares is better.

DCucks can't do anything right.

Marvel anything is better than DC

DC is the lowest of the low. Superman and Batman are garbage-tier characters.

>women depicting the horrors of WW1
good one

Now that you mention it, will they show the whole thing about feminists shaming men for not going to war with a white feather?

Doubtful

Did suffragets show Emeline Pankhurst doing that or did they skip that part? How about the article she wrote ofter the Titanic sank where she called all of the surviving men cowards that should have given their lifeboat seat to a woman?

I remember reading Gravity's original mini. Shame the character never took off.

>magic girdle
you have to be shitting me

He's a big guy

>more dc kino
cant wait

Why are we laughing?

That actually was a well-thought out and sound explanation of the themes WW is trying to go for and actually impressed me.

Don't get me wrong, if it's blatantly going to be shit I'll hate it, but if the clean up the fight scenes and CGI and make it more believable that she is a demigod (unlikely given that she is a Jewstick), then I will watch it and it has the capability to be decent.

So without special powers from their Goddess even the best women warriors were pushovers? I hear the spin of a throwing wheel, making lovely pottery.

Hercules had special powers tho
It was more about him beating Hippolyta. Without her special powers she wouldn't be able to defeat a demigod.

>Rapist
Seriously?
I thought Marvel Herc was a bro?

DCAU>EMH
Rebirth>Marvel Now

Its a belt. Lots of history books were written by people in like the early 19th century and so they used words that today seem odd.

perfide Angleterre!

But doesn't that discount the thousands of other amazon women warriors? Hercules is the only one with demigod powers - and being in multiple places at once isn't one of those powers. It doesn't make sense that fear of one man would make thousands of women who are stronger, faster, smarter, and better trained than their male domineers figuratively and literally bend over and take it. It's like a glaring plot hole.

there's a difference between powers you're born with, and cheating using magic equipment

There's the whole thing about "defeating the queen and the rest just gives up"
Without powers they could be at the same level as Hercules' men so fighting against could also be useless

>WWI
>nazis
¿Qué?

Hitler fought in WWI.

Are you saying Hitler wasn't a nazi you goddamn nazi??

What's really insulting is having a woman be the hero of the trenches when so many young men died there.

Goddamn, she looks pathetic.

>WW fighting in a WW
Is this a pun?

the article literally says ww1 had no nazis

>all those German soldiers simply doing their duty to their country

Waaah poor innocent babbies they din do nuffin ;_;

>Who is that woman? She's a real wonder

Seriously?

but what about all the eyewitness accounts?
you think the nazi empire is going to keep quiet about an uber woman deflecting bullets and tossing tanks around like they were cardboard?

what about the US (and nazis) and it's encounter with the amazons (fighting on the beach)?

you really think any government is going to keep quiet and not try to have relations with an island full of amazons (powerful/god-like)?

>why do men fight?
>I wonder, woman
Fucking really?

She was literally made during World War 2 to strengthen female morale IIRC

The same way Superman didn't give a fuck about civilians in Metropolis and kissed Lois while people were dying under the rubble.

this

H-he saved us

The second one
>If they shout in German they'll naturally sound evil
>we'll have her console some frightened prettyboi soldier who clearly has a better story to tell than her to show she's a strong and compassionate leader.
>The French trenches will be dirty but the German ones will be filled with corpses. It'll make the Germans look more evil and historyfags will notice this is a nod to France's retarded balls-to-the-wall offensive tactics of the time.
>when they jump into no man's land the twink has to die horribly to German fire to show how EVIL they are.
>Make sure a few of the Germans are fat, and a few more have hitler staches.
>Don't mention they were literally starving to death and traumatized by French suicidal charges.

>and traumatized by French suicidal charges.
>poor little soldiers are scared because people ran at them into death

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
Yes, and it was scary.

>drafted soldiers are supposed to be fearless warriors born to battle for the glory of the kingdom

retard

He is, it's DC's Herc that's the rapist.

Poor little aggressors dindu nuffins.

>white people the movie

Yeah nig nogs still hadn't invented the wheel by this point in history either.

>youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
A lot of those tics were caused by exposure to neurotoxic chemicals, not just shell shock.

Death Grips did the score for this?

Lustmord